MeeToo brainwashing

Watching Jessica Jones right now and holy shit this is too much. The series is literal propaganda, a behaviour template for metoo. Their points are repeat the scenario. Their dialogs are the doctrine itself.
I mean overall idea is that ebil white male mindcontrol women and rapes them, but the main thing is that their dialog patterns overlapping too much with the metoo points.

Are people being brainwashed like cattle by thinktanks now?

Attached: marvels.jessica.jones.s01e03.720p.webrip.x264-jaskier.mkv_snapshot_14.27_[2018.10.18_01.32.18].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Why did you decide to watch that? You've got better ways to waste your time, surely

Typical Netflix shit. And no, Soros doesn't "own" Netflix. He's a relatively small shareholder of the stock.

Attached: 1539644849329.png (610x661, 351K)

>Watching Jessica Jones
Not really a cape watching faggot, but what exactly is Jessica Jones's power ?

Initially liked the girl from the Breaking Bad so decided to give it a shot. Kinda already regret it by want to see where this rabbit hole goes.

Generic superhuman chick. Strong fast and durable. Can lift heavy things, run a 4 minute mile, and take a beating, stabbing, shooting, etc, and limp away.

strong, tough, some self healing, some minor "flight"
she's mostly just strong

She's strong and fucks equal strong niggers also.

just know that season 2 is even worse than season 1
iron man just got cancelled and luke cage is just niggers nigging while blaming white people for everything

daredevil and punisher are the only netflix marvel shows that are watchable, defenders was somewhat tolerable

Trinity is just a plot device. Kilgrave's power isn't as omnipotent as it seems at the outset, and she meets Luke Cage. They fuck. Jessica throws tantrums. Likes to belittle men for their testosterone laden way of dealing with life, and then breaks things and hurts people when she doesn't get her way.

So pretty much an unoriginal mary jane superhuman who, and let me guess, magically discovers new minor powers anytime the situation calls for it. Because #metoo and womyn are powaful! Would I be correct in assuming she also fucks the generic superhuman nigger in that squad spin off of her series.

You would be correct

she doesn't develop her powers at all and she fucks luke cage in her own show but unlike in the comics she doesnt get pregnant and marry him
instead she fucks some illegal immigrant (who fakes passports lmao) in season 2

>fucks a nigger
>fucks an illegal
Very progressive!

Attached: Moment-Hollywood.jpg (816x1123, 411K)

strong tolerance to booze

comic books have always been extremely progressive dude, they're just following the comics

The Heroes for Hire are super street level, they dont really have powers.

>Watching jessica jones
Why would you ever do that?

Even minor scenes are filled with this shit. Basedboy bike cuck berates stoned nigger who didn't watch where he's going and brags how he care about environment. I guess he represent "allies" or something. She puts cuck in place.

Attached: marvels.jessica.jones.s01e03.720p.webrip.x264-jaskier.mkv_snapshot_17.34_[2018.10.18_01.54.22].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I'm aware.

Attached: 1455475765037-0.png (2928x3536, 2.66M)

JJ season 1 wasn't that bad. It was the only show that I thought was almost as good as Daredevil season 1 & 2 because Kilgrave was the 2nd best character out of the jewflix muhvel shows after Kingpin. Even The Punisher was fucking trash because Pun barely does any punishing. Daredevil season 2 had more Punisher in it than his own show did. Defenders was crap but still better than Luke Cage, & Iron Bitch. I was looking forward to Jessica Jones season 2 but holy fuck it's anti-male as fuck. It specifically hates White & Asian males the most.

The only thing that shocks me about JJ season 2 is that it for some reason talks about Gook men as being typical braindead machoman jocks or some weird shit like that. I always thought gooks fit the smart nerd stereotype but there's no such thing as an intelligent man in Jessica Jones. Kikes & Sand Niggers are practically the only males that JJ season 2 doesn't ever talk shit about.

She fuck him minimum twice per episode, lul.

Attached: marvels.jessica.jones.s01e03.720p.webrip.x264-jaskier.mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2018.10.18_01.58.52].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Netflix's original series is why I canceled my account

JJ actually fucks practically everybody. That's what makes her so lame though. It makes her look like a mentally unhinged faggot when the writers are trying to make her look macho by being a the girl version of a womanizer.

JJ season 1 sucked because nobody listened to the one guy with experience that just wanted to kill Kilgrave instantly
the rest of the show just felt really dragged out

that's the funny part, she's supposed to be this female idea of "cool" but she just comes off as an absolutely trash person to be around

Attached: 1539816121178.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

this is EXACTLY why I almost watched it. then I saw my pozzed ex that I'm still friends with posting on her twitter about how great it is and knew it would be a mistake

>women have the same psychology as men
Very progressive!

Attached: hollywood-jews.jpg (580x811, 158K)

what a cute mustache

And they wonder why their shit is failing when they using nothing but generic characters following generic propaganda. I guessed that shit in 1 minute. Thanks anons, I will keep avoiding these series like the plague.

How is that piece of shit show still on? I stopped watching after the first 10 minutes of the first episode when the coalburner started eyefucking the nigger bartender. White girl cliche.

>strong tolerance to booze
I was not aware I had a superpower.

i recommend Daredevil though, I thoroughly enjoy that show. Season 3 is airing in 2 days and i'm fucking hyped

Same sentiment only I feel DD S2 really took a sharp nosedive after the 1st half.

Is that a tyranny?

I was tempted by Daredevil, and the Punisher. Punisher because the actor is the guy from The Walking Dead back when it was good and he was pretty good in TWD. Ill consider about giving daredevil a try still though.

>be FSB nigger
>slide threads

America’s favorite couple former President Barack Obama his wife Michelle just got $100 Million dollars deposited into their bank account. Netflix has announced they have signed the Obama’s to a multi year agreement to produce films and series for Netflix. The deal includes scripted and unscripted series, plus documentaries and features. All the content will be produced by Higher Ground Productions.

Attached: nigflixxxx.jpg (1400x700, 51K)

How did ypu get past the first episode? I fucking cancled my netflix account after that

Punisher actor is amazing, but you have to watch DD S1 and 2 before you watch Punisher, since S2 introduces his character