Spics don't kill themselves

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna920166

Time to start eating tacos

Attached: IMG_0160.png (1242x2208, 970K)

>when you don't eradicate ethnocultural bonds with government propaganda, people have support networks that keep them happy

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

somebody has to make up the difference

Attached: Moonmanhimselfladehsandgentlemens.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Kek not stating high IQ and income is positively associated with suicide

Tight family units

Mexican here can confirm is because we all have huge families so regardless of how poor or how much our life sucks our family is always there for us.

Does this mean spics will take over the USA? Fahreed niggerzia sure hopes so. He loves when white men choose suicide

Attached: 1491898269540.gif (600x600, 899K)

Californian here. This is false. Mexicans kill themselves at large rates as well, the only difference is they commit suicide by drinking themselves to death, not by gun or noose.

Or maybe they lie and say they are white to fudge the stats.

Spics seem to unaware of how bad life really is for them, as long as they can eat that slop they call food for free they are content.

because they believe in god. take note
>christian
>blue collar
>have children

This.

>muh community support

spics just dont take pills that fuck up their brain chemistry. (((they))) will never call out the genocidal pharmaceutical jew

What about the kid with the shotty and blue tarp, ese

A: they are too stupid to think self-critically
B: they still have families and communities, fucked up as they are, because Jews have not targeted them for subversion yet

Probably due to strong values and family units.

Attached: 8115FE93-A4F3-4655-9DEE-AE47DB9CE05A.gif (460x257, 687K)

>when a spic becomes self aware

blacks kill themselves because they bought 50 black panther tickets and couldnt pay for the rent after that

whites do it because they know times up and the west isnt going to recover and the rich guys dont care about poor whites. may as well end it on a high note if you want to call it that

beaners dont care they think they will be able to run things in america when whites are gone and the ones that show up are super poor like stand on a street corner selling chicklets so even if they get stuck sucking dick behind a dumpster of a closed down applebees they dont care

but I thought the nuclear family was evil?

Because they're too busy murdering each other

Attached: 9376cdf1bc78736d49b858e57551d417.jpg (236x177, 11K)

That's what happens when you get mugged in Mexico, at least they let him keep his dick.

Shuaiby was a paki not a spic

Attached: B4894F1C-69E0-4514-B0AB-9932C5BA5726.jpg (683x374, 234K)

also the bigger your family is the more you feel guilty about the thought of taking your life even if you are a worthless shit because you go to a lot of funerals and have a lot of young nieces and nephews and cousins you don't want to have to deal with that shit

Fuck, I hate when I get my racism mixed up.

why are wypipo more prone to suicide?

Isn’t that a good thing?

Their IQ is wayyyyyyyyyyy too low
spics are fucking retarded

Good for them.