Parents kissing their kids

Why does the left think that kissing ones own child, whether boy or girl, new born or young adult on the lips as something sexual and perverse? Is it because secretly their pedophiles that are into incest and want to fuck their own children so they project their degeneracy onto us?

Attached: c6f57b25cd3832b46860fc008894c461.jpg (500x729, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP_2NXe0_1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read a book about medieval times and it turned out that young boys in those times could kiss each other on the lips with no sexual context, just as a sign of friendly affection. We live in the age of madness is all.

Tom Brady

Attached: C95459BC-8FCD-4AB1-8A43-194EFAD3AADB.jpg (714x1024, 102K)

Barack Obama

Attached: A2E1C6FB-5D50-433B-BA52-0F6CE669E494.jpg (550x455, 84K)

>as a man, kissing boys and men on the lips is NOT gay. W-we should all do it, hahah. Y-yeah! And you know, if you don't...you're the real pedophile!

Attached: shit-eaters.png (844x752, 42K)

a mind virus of childless adults. they wouldnt understand and there is no use explaining to them - reality is its a democrats fetish

Jesus you puritans. First of all, that happens rarely and is affectionate light touch, not passionate making out. How can americans be so defacto degenerate yet larp as prudes

if this doesn't strike you in the gut as just being plain wrong then i don't know what to tell you freaks

You totally didn't get what I said.

And they lost their shit when he did this.

>I read a (((book)))
FIFY

>tfw when i was kid i saw my friends mom kissing him in lips
>tfw when i grew up i learned that that parents kissing their kids in lips is common around the world

Attached: 1539242903819.jpg (235x222, 9K)

Why do parents let me kiss their kids on the lips?

(I'm being positive and asking loaded shill questions, here)

But why do they?

Because they know when a father displays this kind of affection for their son (or a mother kissing her daughter on the lips)...it will lessen the chance of that child becoming gay.

Many times when a person comes to the realization that they are gay...in many cases that person had a disconnection to their same-gender parent.

Why do they love to invite me over as the unsupervised BABYSITTER with a case of wine.

No whining tonight, kids, only wine.

Why do kids get drunk so fast?

>Why does the left think that kissing ones own child, whether boy or girl, new born or young adult on the lips as something sexual and perverse?
... because when a lib kisses a child, they mean it. The jew projects all of their own guilt upon others.

Attached: familie-schreiber-18nov--11336529-[1].jpg (620x679, 49K)

I lipkiss my daughters all the time, even with tongue. It definitely is sexual because little girls are sexy. If doing kissing with your daughters doesn't turn you on you're probably gay.

Even without the flag I would be able to tell a Czech drew it... absolutely disgusting

Uh huh....

mods.

I dunno. I don't recall anyone in my extended family ever kissing their kids on the lips. Top of head, forehead, cheek... but not lips. I can't rule out it might be a cultural thing, but (maybe it's because i'm a white heterosexual male) it looks wrong to me.

Leftist confirmed... Jesus any normal person would not do that to their kids get help you mentally ill meme flag.

I lean right and I feel that past toddler it's gross to see parents kissing kids on the lips. Hell, my family is 100% Italian - we kiss kids, adults, friends, strangers...even enemies (I'm looking at you, Fredo!) But on the cheek. That's PLENTY of affection. What you do in your house behind closed doors is fine but in public that shit is fucking gross.

>n the lips as something sexual and perverse?
it is

t. family man

Attached: 1539784254505.jpg (777x578, 40K)

It's just ameriprudes.
You guys have always been weirdly repressed.
Buying ridiculous bikinis for your daughter and having her walk around like a whore is normal but kissing your kid is being a pedo.

>I feel that past toddler it's gross
why on the mouth at all? that the most vulnerable time for germs as well

>tfw never even had a hug from my dad

Weird feel

show your flag kike

personally i never liked it when people kiss their children on the lips but it's pretty common normie shit. of course, the left will use it if a right winger does it

now thats creepy

White children are god damn cute. Kissing them on the mouth is a bit weird, though. Or a lot weird, honestly.

Did he just slip him the tongue?

>a normal person would not love his daughters
What the fuck are you talking about? Holy shit, the fuck is your problem?
>FLAGS FLAGS
>HURR DURR FLAGS
EVERY GODDAMN THREAD WITH YOU NEWFAGS. CAN THERE BE ONE THTEAD WITHOUT A NEWFAG SHOUTING "FLAGS"?
Naw, man, little girls are for kissing.

>that the most vulnerable time for germs as well
It's actually kind of beneficial in that department. Parents are pseudo-updating virus definitions that way. They are introducing germs but also introducing antibodies that know how to fight them. I'm not kidding, look it up.

...I should have also added, that when children receives this kind of affection from their parents (regardless of gender) it lessens their chances of the child becoming over-sexualized.

I think I kissed both my parents on the lips until maybe 10. (not that it was really that common.) And at that point I think we just stop kissing all together. No cheek or forehead after that.

I understand why people could think of it as weird, especially if you're very caught up in today's highly-sexualized culture. It's hard to look at an act you so heavily associate with sex, and not think of it in a sexual way.

But it's not necking. It's a peck. Still photographs take that fraction of a second and freeze them in time. We're missing a key piece of context.

Attached: 1532069769160.jpg (721x590, 79K)

>The left
Source

Funny coming from a European where it's rather customary for family members to kiss on or close to the lips in a lot of countries.

Faggots liberals baby fuckers got so mad at this: youtube.com/watch?v=EP_2NXe0_1g

When there's literally nothing wrong with this.

Sure thing kike. The fact you would get turned on from giving your kid a peck on the lips shows you for the degenerate you are.

Ding ding ding.

The people advocating for abrasive society are literally playing right into pedo/gay plans and they don't even realize it.

I didn't know this was a thing, but yes, the left are usually horrible people projecting their self hate upon the world instead of take charge of their inner chaos.

i'm not left but kissing children on the lips is sexual mos def. they don't know it, but you do. you might as well cum on their face.. they might even consider this shit fun.

do you kind of get the idea what imprint all that shit would leave in your child's psyche?
don't blame anyone but yourself if your child grows up fucked up in the head, if you didn't intend for it to grow up fucked up in the first place

no wander so many kids grow up faggots and dykes. they literally have their sexual calibration fucked up by their own parents. what a service to kikes

if you kiss your child on the lips - literally you are a good goy.

my ex-gf kisses my SON on the fucking lips and i hate the bitch.
its degenerate.
his first kiss should have been his first gf but this degenerate whore has to just be degenerate.
i fucking hate her so much.
the little guy is only 4yrs and has to stay with her every other week.

>most bacteria fraught part of the anatomy
>slobbered over an immino-immature infant's gob

Literally, paedophilic incest manifested in cuckservitude nigger tier culture

Attached: united_pedos_of_diddling.png (735x721, 476K)

unironically because it would be if they did it

here's your new dogwistle or trigger or whatever alt right lets get civil war 2 going over baby fucking w00t!!!

>>most bacteria fraught part of the anatomy
Is it though?

>Did he just slip him the tongue?
He's had more than just his tongue in that mouth.

Attached: nQESw4A[1].jpg (1024x675, 207K)

Brb wife sucks dick
Brb wife kisses kids on mouth

White people can do weird shit at times. People can do what the fuck they want but Im not gonna kiss my kids on mouth. My wifes pussy and asshole are always in contact with my mouth. And my wifes mouth always has my dick in it. No way we’re kissing out kids on mouth lol. Then again I put my hands on the food I cook and I they seen plenty of sugar walls....so guess my argument falls short if based on “germs spreading” argument.

liberals always project, bro

watch out for the ones who call you pedo

Found the black guy

Attached: brady.png (800x434, 380K)

Yikes. And the kids even practicing on the scooter handlebar.

Because not all Americans are degenerate you fucking faggot and who the fuck said we we're talking about making out you freak.

Totally normal. Move along. Nothing to see here. Just a grown man and little boy touching lips. Normal stuff guys.

Their parents never loved them or showed them any affection. This makes them jealous and resentful when they see happy, loving families.

Fucking top kek

use mouthwash and wash your hands you sick fuck... also, are you saying you never kiss your wife because she's sucked your dick?

i kiss my kids dozens times a day vise versa they love me, im glade they love me.
happy faces coming home to see.

nice bait.

Ever heard of cleaning your lips with water???? What you describe is a bad parent. But I see you understand that would be the equivalent of taking a shit and not washing your hands before doing stuff with your kids.

You guys actually kissed or kiss your parents? Whether it was on the lips of not that's just gross.

Stupid eurotrash. Buying ridiculous bikinis for your daughter is your responsibility as a consumer living in a hypercapitalist society. If we all lived in happy families what would people spend money on??

Children learn from watching their parents. Small children don’t always understand how to communicate emotions very well at first, my wife often gives our son “Eskimo kisses,” and I often touch my forehead to his. He’s two now, so he has a better grasp on how to communicate affection, but when he was smaller he would try to emulate that affectionate behavior by basically putting his face against mine, or my wife’s. Personally, I think a quick lip-peck is fine between parents and babies/toddlers. Maybe a little less so when they are older. Every family dynamic is different though, and it may be completely normal in one household, and completely inappropriate in another.
Tl;dr there’s nothing inherently wrong about it, showing affection to your children is very important, just keep it tasteful and don’t be a faggot about it.

Tom Brady is an American hero.

It's perfectly natural to show affection to your child, it's nurturing and strengthens the bond between parent and child. The left celebrates killing unborn children and exposing them to degeneracy, how can you expect them to understand this? Even insinuating that there's something nefarious going on is a symptom of where their morals lie.

>you must be 18 to post here
I can tell from this faggot ass post that you have neither a wife nor children.

I never kissed my kid on the mouth, only the top of head or cheek, just seems like a way to spread germs

This. Almost very gay man had an emotionally distant father.

See

Never said that. Stop assuming. Also, what the fuck does mouthwash and handsoap have to do with anything? If you take that argument, it can turn into a slippery sloap. You would be okay with kissing a girl after other guy blew load in her mouth 5 min ago, but used mouth wash. It’s either all or non with this topic, and anything in between is just an attempt to justify your views.

With that said, Im pretty sure it’s weird as liberals and jesus loving righties that approve of this shit. Never met a level headed person who kisses kids on mouth. Also literally every jew ive ever met does this shit. It’s fukn weird. But do you user. Do you.

Kissing your kid, whether on the mouth or anywhere, is showing them the wrong type of affection. You kiss your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband and that's it. Why would you kiss any one else? Honest question do you get aroused when you kiss your kid? If not why kiss them? Is so, stop you're a pedophile.

My son when he was a baby immediately turned his head when I was about to kiss him. Even if I had no intention of kissing him in the mouth most of my surprise kisses ended up in the half cheek half mouth area. Lots of children instinctively turn their head to look at you, if they don't realize fast enough you are trying to kiss them. Babies and toddlers don't know better.

Some people were raised by parents who kissed them so they don't assume a kiss is sexual. Other people do. Why is it so hard to understand that families are different?

Have you never kissed your mum or dad ever in your life? Not in a birthday, not in a Mother's Day, never?

God, I wish that was me!

which one?

Stay salty brah. Youre just mad you havent kissed anyone besides your parents KEK

Yeah as Ive said it’s either youre all for kissing kids (which can be a slippery slope) or against it, and anything in between is just an attempt to justify your beliefs, as we are pretty much doing here. Although I believe it’s just plain weird to kiss kids on mouth, there really isnt a logical explanation as to why my view is the correct way. Same with those who are for it. Everyone does whatever the fuck they want. All this shit just leads to nowhere. Can be the same as “it’s okay to be naked around your kids.” Sure maybe at fukn 7months or someshit, but if the argument is “it’s okay to be naked around your kids” then nudism happens. Im not against it, it’s just weird. Everyone does their own shit.

I've never kissed my mom or dad.

Sounds like that user grew up in a affectionless/loveless family. Very sad.

>Brb, be ignored by parents all day.
>gets kissed by dad at night
>such affectionate parents

WTF?

Lol just showing the absurdity of his post.

I give my kid a kiss when she wakes up, saying good bye, buckling her up in the car, bed time, randomly throughout the day. I tell her every moment that she is loved and hug her every chance I get. Don't project your shitty existence on others because your parents we're pieces of shit that didn't show affection.

>Ding ding ding

You have to go back

Some parents who love their children kiss their children doesn't equal all parents who kiss their children love their children. Take a logic class you dummy they teach you that day one.

When his kid turns out gay and hates him he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Difference between hugging your kid and kissing them. Just because you molest your child doesnt mean you get to project onto others just because you were probably molested as a child too.

Are you fuckn dense? That post was literally showing the lack of logic in his post. His argument is “if kids arent kissed, they have no affection from parents.”

Lol these weirdos equate tonguing your uncle to hugging your uncle. The thought of kissing my kids on lips is just disturbing. And the thought of kissing my parents on lips is equally as disturbing.

>Just because you molest your child.

Leftist confirmed. Stop projecting user and also call CPS on yourself.

The banter on pol tonight is top fucking notch

Attached: 1488946098918.jpg (423x222, 26K)

leftists are almost universally just deranged and vile people hiding their thoughts and fears behind "irony" and social shaming

They see sex because its all they think about.

I know it's hard for you to understand but there are families that don't have diseased skin conditions and basic hygiene. Why else would you get so triggered bitchboi?

we really need to meme scatophile acceptance

force LGBT to add an S

could you imagine the parades? it would red-pill the world.

Attached: 9330590387.png (517x600, 191K)

It's because they can't imagine any kind of love other than sexual love. It's why they see Frodo kissing Sam on the head and shout "GAY!" and it's why they don't believe in God.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

lololol.
jk, tfus.

>weirdos equate tonguing your uncle

user we get that's what your uncle did to you but we're talking about giving pecks on the lips. I'm truly sorry for you that you had the unfortunate luck of actually being molested by your uncle but you really have got to stop projecting your faggotry... We can see the shadow of your noes.

Yes, they're pedos.
Also this
It's truly sad

>and it's why they don't believe in God.
That doesn't follow.

project much?