NY TIMES: Milk Makes You a NAZI!

Are you guys trying to meme milk consumption into a white supremacist symbol? Did I miss a meeting or something?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-17-21-38-19(1).png (1063x836, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/WytaqY
youtube.com/watch?v=L0nkmFGfeec
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107911560/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cow's Milk. Dairy cows naturally produce estrogens that are transferred to their milk.
>Drinking large quantities of cow's milk may significantly increase your estrogen levels.
>These hormones in milk have the potential to increase your risk of prostate cancer and reduce fertility,
jewish tricks

You're well over a year late. Fuck off.

>Are you guys trying to meme milk consumption into a white supremacist symbol?
hell no, don't drink that bullshit its basically boiled pus

milk consumption causes diabetes,

>national average IQ around the same as average US nigger
Fuck. We're that bad?

Attached: 1492982375124.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

They just don't want us having good bones and calcium

Does anyone have an archive of this story? Its behind a paywall.

I've drank milk with dinner every year since I was a little kid, fuck them.

Mind. Blown.

I thought you guys were just trying to destroy the dairy industry.

Attached: 1535939430968.jpg (640x960, 328K)

>Finns are genetically Asian
I knew it

Well it's from today's NY times.

I'll get it for you. Hold on

if you have to ask..

Hormones are not really orally bioavailable, this is why you have to inject them for hormone therapy or they have to be methylated to make it through first pass in the liver, congrats on being scientifically illiterate.

Attached: source.png (224x50, 2K)

Well I for one don't look like an asian slightest, but some people do actually look :^) It's more relevant in the lower societal classes

I drink gallons a week and have drank tons since birth. I am one of the most muscular people in any given room as well.

Attached: 1507818869073.jpg (960x403, 57K)

t. manlet that didn't drink milk and/or shitskin that is lactose intolerant

Then NY Times is over a year late and should have fucked off a long time ago. Still, you obviously weren't on the Internet a year ago if this is news to you.

Heres the gist

>“Studying human genetic diversity is easier in a society where diversity is clearly valued and celebrated — right now, that is very much on my mind,” said John Novembre, a University of Chicago evolutionary biologist.

>One slide Dr. Novembre has folded into his recent talks depicts a group of white nationalists chugging milk at a 2017 gathering to draw attention to a genetic trait known to be more common in white people than others — the ability to digest lactose as adults. It also shows a social media post from an account called “Enter The Milk Zone” with a map lifted from a scientific journal article on the trait’s evolutionary history.

>“If you can’t drink milk,” it says in part, “you have to go back.”

This is just retarded.

Sure thing.

outline.com/WytaqY

just add outline.com/ before anything on NYT or WAPO or most other sites. Grabs it all.

A few years back it was a meme that only white people can drink milk. Reddit has taken it and run with it.

The "redpilled" thing to do is post a picture of yourself doing the "ok" sign and drinking milk to make lefties mad.

This started at HWNDU, a bunch of guys (Jow Forums-ish) trolling the camera set up as an art installation, for people to say, for 4 years, 'He WIll Not Divide Us' (that is, Trump). Well. Some guy /had/ to drink a lot of milk for medical reasons and carried a jug around with him, and the other Jow Forums-acks joked that it was a symbol of 'white power', because mostly, only whites are lactose tolerant (ok a few other races).

I believe pic related is from that time - I recognize Jackie Jow Forums (nearest, at left).

Attached: 4chan-pol-meetup.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

>and the other Jow Forums-acks joked that it was a symbol of 'white power', because mostly, only whites are lactose tolerant (ok a few other races).
They were only joking about it because a black guy pulled that claim out of his ass first.

Not such a meme.

Attached: map-of-lactose-intolerance.png (2535x1263, 445K)

I mean the claim that milk is a symbol of white power.

You. Have a random Trevor Moore.

Attached: trevor-moore-pol-sighting.jpg (1680x1257, 430K)

People in northern climates need milk as it is one of the only natural forms we can digest vitamin D in, other than from sunlight. This only breastfeeding children can properly digest milk is bullshit. It's pretty much a necessity for caucasians

>shitskin afraid of milk
How surprising.

This is a actually a Jewish, vegan lie to get men to become docile grass eaters. The same vegan groups have been saying this, even about red meat.

>Juice afraid of milk
We really are their main competition
Team Japheth for the win!

The only reason people have problems with milk is because of (((pasteurization))). People who are allegedly "lactose intolerant" can digest raw milk just fine.

No? What gave you that idea?

Attached: 1498608905484.jpg (1346x1800, 212K)

Too many serranos

Attached: 1530819108447.png (727x582, 187K)

Finns aren't asian. Their genome is like95 Percent european

I was talking to a normie at work and he fully believed this. I kept telling him that the milk thing was a fucking joke and he kept swearing it was dead serious

South America is wrong, someone just copy pasted Africa, lactose intolerance in Chile is only 30%.

>citation needed

They would rather have you drink alcohol and destroy your brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0nkmFGfeec

Drink our nazi milk Leaf, it'll make you big and strong

That's a really fucking old article.

>We will never have something like this again
Could you imagine if Shia had actually capitalized on this? The streams legitimately got far more viewers when people were doing more than standing around chanting like fucking zombies.

>NY TIMES: Milk Makes You a NAZI!

Attached: ShitpostGeneric.png (819x460, 15K)

That meme was 2 years ago lol they still hanging onto it?

>(((New York Times)))

>Live in Dairy Country
>The milk we export is cheaper than the stuff they sell locally

nice of you to join us satan

Attached: checked.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

Natural hormones are processed out by the liver. The plant-based estrogen in soi products is not. This idea that milk increases human estrogen levels is the jewish trick, you fucking kike.

I've been fucking addicted to milk since I was 16. I guess that's part of the reason I'm so racist

Attached: 1537073982798.jpg (532x447, 45K)

this picture is disturbing

when fraulein finishes with that footbath i want her to read me mein kampf while i lick her toes. every once in awhile fraulein will stop reading to tell me that i deserve the oven for this degeneracy

Attached: jackiechan.gif (336x224, 931K)

Probably bullshit seeing as african tribes like the samburu are pretty dependent on milk, as well as Mongolian nomads being completely dependent on milk.

fucking idiot leaf there is no you guys, there is no we, there is no us

Gays like you should be killed.

unfortunately its not as exciting when you say it

where you been, OP?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107911560/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 8.06.36 PM.png (1269x693, 218K)

>mfw mixed me can consume a lot of diary products and milk whole with no problem.
Stop boring me with this shit.

>M4 among Nazi paraphernalia

Attached: sensiblechuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

What the fuck? Are you retarded? Drinking milk is good for you. It's one of the few things that's OBJECTIVELY good for you unless you're lactose intolerant. You can become lactose intolerant if you go too long without milk, which you shouldn't do. Calcium and vitamin D. Both CRUCIAL. Frankly, all you should be drinking is milk and water.

Anyone who only took up drinking milk because of Jow Forums memes is an idiot. Do you need Jow Forums to tell you to brush your teeth and wipe your ass too?

Attached: smells like mudbloods.gif (332x200, 47K)

god im violently lactose intolerant but i love that shit... helps keep my bowels clean i guess

>Bisected South America
How did you fuck that up so bad? It would have been easier to use the paint bucket tool.

Attached: staryu.gif (240x180, 961K)

yeah like 2 fucking years ago, jesus fucking christ fake news is slow to the uptake

>Implying cow's hormones are affecting humans
Link or you have AIDS

>CRT tv
>No computer
>Books
From wich era is this from?