I fucking hate potheads

I fucking hate potheads

My college campus was full of them today, first fucking day it's legal and people where just lying around smoking it up in the middle of campus

I swear half the people in my courses today were high

Attached: DUDE.png (1086x697, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ye. It will get better once you get a proper job. I saw maybe one group smoking after work.

i call the cops, its illegal to be intoxicated in public

the novelty will go away after a couple months and it will become like getting a beer at the campus bar

That's actually pretty smart

I might start doing that just to get them to fuck off

P U S S Y A S S B I T C H

fag

t. pothead

I don't get how that's ok. Why isn't it any different from being intoxicated in public?

Go ahead butt hurt reets like you need to learn, they don't give a fuck about a legal plant when fent is killing a dozen people a day... more in burger land ...

Fag.

>mfw been going to class high for the past two years anyways

Attached: IMG_1711.png (1242x2208, 3.73M)

I personally have no problem with pot if used for medical purposes but all these degenerate fags talking about smoking pot all day need to die holy fuck

Attached: 1539828974068.jpg (777x1126, 166K)

Same reason it's okay to walk home drunk or very tipsy. You gotta be pretty fucked to get taken in for public intoxination and they will take you in for that if you are high, just stoned people even really really really stoned people don't cause any trouble.

The main thing they ding you on is open liqour because that is against the law. Pot varies between the provinces, some you can't smoke in public and you will be fined, other provinces allow smoking wherever cigarettes are allowed.

This, don't waste the polices time. Stop being a little bitch and kindly ask them to move if the smell is bothering you.

It's okay user they are just legalizing it so more of you can get drugged up and ignore the fact your country is being taken by third world shitskins.

Cops did shit all about this when it was illegal, I doubt they will do anything with it now legal.

fuck pot it stinks like shit my friend always smoked and stank like shit, canada is shit.

smells a hell of a lot better than cigs and black and milds and whatever else

>getting butthurt over potheads.
lmao fags

Sourpup.

Nah they only act on disturbing the peace with the new public weed laws

>It's okay user they are just legalizing it so more of you can get drugged up and ignore the fact your country is being taken by third world shitskins.

This but unironically

Attached: 1539828612443.jpg (736x1063, 442K)

>the state should imprison innocent people because I don't like how they smell.

No they dont
Cigarettes dont smell too bad really
Weed is some disgusting smelling shit

When Obama won they kept all the bars open 24 hours for the entire weekend in DC and no one went into "work". Not even memeing.

Attached: osteria.jpg (1877x1743, 1004K)

haha this, happening here too though. We stopped having a country one day apparently. Want to be an American? Just walk across our border and claim asylum. Gibs await. Don't care anymore.

it smells like nature, youre just used to breathing in smog 24/7

Potheads are a plague. I swear I will move to whatever state bans pot

No problem with it. Smoke pot, get lazy and retarded. Become unemployable. More jobs and money for me

>smells like nature
Lmao
So does literal shit fermenting in a pile
Would you want to smell that too?

Well, there goes the last scrap of Canadian masculinity and rational thought.

still beats smog

you think you are exempt from society slowing deteriorate around you?

Your insecurity is showing, buddy boy.

T. Known Boss

m8 smog is just smoke + fog
It can occur naturally too

There are dozens of "dispensaries" here in Vancouver. They've been operating outside of the law for ages. Now Mr G is the Man though. So what's going to happen? Hard to imagine that they'll all just shut down when there doesn't appear to be any legal weed supply chain in place, if I'm right. I'm hoping for a big crackdown.

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (2136x1328, 235K)

楼主啊你不要听声就是雨 不要想弄个大新闻 最后再把贾斯汀批判一番 拿衣服!图样

weed smells fine, get over it grandpa

This. you can tell when a country is going to shit because they start legalizing ways of numbing the pain of living in a shitty country.

>gambling
>pot (you are here)
>prostitution

go on an anonymous message board and cry about it OH WAITTTT

>t. weed smoking dullard that cant pick up the awful smell anymore

Officer Blaze 420 Faggot is on patrol and would like to see your driiver's license, and nurse Dankweed is ready to insert your catheter.

Attached: sd-1536967197-adpfp0v3c8-snap-image.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

I used to think that way but you're going to have fun spending that money on services from people that do a half-assed job because they're high all the time, assuming they do it at all.

i dont even like the drug itself, but the smell is fine. its just such a dumb thing to complain about.

It's a government tactic to destroy Canadians. Make them stupid and oblivious by keeping them happily addicted. Really dumb move

Lol what a loser

Deal with it faggot.

It's banned on my campus. I didn't see anyone smoking openly and I was traveling all over the GTA today.

Prostitution is already legal numbnuts

>prostitution
all you need now is shitty chinese junk twerk bots and honcouver montreal and toronto can be comfy cyberpunk dystopia frozen hell

Attached: robot twerk.jpg (3264x1632, 289K)

It's really all about pic related. Great times are close.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

>dumb thing to complain about
potheads are all inconsiderate asses

You know most people dont want it legal for industrial and production purposes

You are a meme country.

*inhales*
*holds*
........lmaooooo

DUDE

Obligatory

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

no they're still charging women who walk the streets where I am and stinging some of the people who respond to ads on craigslist

I honestly though conservatives would be against legalising pot. But just read the comments on any FOX video concerning Canada legalising Pot and its just comment after comment about how America needs to do the same.

Im a pot head myself and I don't want it being legalised. It would just make the West even worse then it already is.

>intoxicated

>how dare people have fun!
If you're against weed legalization, you're not redpilled.

>pwease government tell me what I cant do!!

Well its legal in ontario. Just cant be a pimp

>canada
>gonna be productive

user its just gonna make the younger generations comfy and numbed out. 2030 trudeau is gonna sign some papers to import 100 million chinese mainlanders and aint no one gonna give a shit.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

looooooll what a fuckin loser

Honeypot

Sorry leafbro. Here in Denver we had about a year of every weed fag smoking all the time. They'll get over it, but it takes a while

government said there's going to be a grace period for a few months

Pot laws almost mimic liquor laws. Can't consume in public spaces, can't operate after consumption, can't carry open container (half burnt blunt in your ashtray), can't be overly intoxicated in public.

Canada probably has the same laws as the US on this shit. Granted, cops will be lenient on the first day, and major "holidays" like 4/20. But for the most part, after today, if you see kids toking up in public, just call the cops and tell them someone is openly intoxicated in public. They'll respond. If you say "Hey some kids are smoking pot" they won't give a shit.

Just simple "there are some kids getting openly intoxicated in public". That is all.

Yeah because that is what is happening now that it is legal.... retard

Attached: potleaf.jpg (1080x2232, 736K)

>intoxicated
Weed still significantly alters your mental state. Being under the influence can reduce your motor abilities, reflexes and cognitive abilities. In other words, it's considered intoxicating.

>how dare people have fun!
>If you're against weed legalization, you're not redpilled.
If you think that the weed debate comes down to just plain personal fun, there's no way you can claim someone else to be "redpilled".

>pwease government tell me what I cant do!!
Sometimes a higher authority needs to regulate such things because people in a society like America (ie individualist/self-centered) can't be trusted to make decisions that are benficial to themselves, and more importantly, society.

i don't want the government involved but because this legalization is new, it's going to be an endless wave of people making a point to smoke as much weed as they possibly can and be as loud and obnoxios about it as they possibly can, it'll be exhausting to witness and it'll go on for years.

Oh boy smoking pot is so rebellious. Now what are kids gonna do? Drink under age?!

I find it funny how leafs are trying to kiss burger ass with this outrage, seems like most burgers on Jow Forums are pretty open to legalization if not users themselves.

absolutely assblasted
nice job user for inadvertently naming the potheads here on pol

Sounds like when I went to University in the 90's.

W E E D
I S F O R
N I G G E R S

Start asking them for spare change.

I have no problem with legalization, but weed users are retarded clowns

Worry not, accept the caliphate and all your problems will be solved.

Attached: stoned.png (653x843, 730K)

Trump is going to look weak if he follows suit and legalizes it at the federal level

but he will also get severe blowback if they go against it

but it seems they wont do that because they got rid of the travel ban for pot users

Attached: D E V I L I S H.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

Nah you faggots just care way too much about what other people choose to do in their free time.

All but the 2nd law applies in the US as well. Public places are off limits. Cops will ticket you for smoking in a public park and shit. You can however, smoke on patios at bars here.

Nurse dankweed sounds pretty nice as long as she isn't dosing my narcotics

stop being an uncool little bitch, you might make some friends.

been smoking since I was sixteen and about to finish my degree. Stop being a little bitch.

I actually like weed but I hate weed fans

Attached: Basement_King_Pepe_1.jpg (530x402, 73K)

Nice women's studies degree leaf, I'm sure you deluded yourself into thinking you've accomplished something.

Reveal your flag.

Enjoy your chemo pharma faggot.

Attached: 1405158975864.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Think of it this way.

The people who get addicted will drop out of society and find their own kind in slums.

You'll finally be able to get a job and earn money.

we are also part of the top 10% with a brain

Watch and learn fren.

Attached: hempcrete-block.jpg (496x330, 36K)

>can't drink alcohol in public but can get high in public

wtf is wrong with leaf

Attached: ok.png (146x168, 24K)

Any parents in here that can comment - is the tendency to partake in recreational consumption of drugs passed down by genetics?

>inb4 someone calls me a faggot

No, seriously. I come from a family of nuclear physicists and engineers, and it's pretty much an agreed upon family sentiment from my siblings and the older folks alike that pot is pretty dumb.

But then like, I have plenty of smart friends whose parents go to hookah bars and guess what, these friends of mine vape and smoke. I find that parents who were naturally prohibitive of such things for themselves, just naturally don't have kids interested in such things.

Is it genetics?

>Canadians will be too baked to even care about Daddy Gubberment importing even more pajeets and Chinks
>dude it's like 2019 man who cares lol

>what do you mean rent went up again?
>what do you mean there's no available positions?
>I bet Doug Ford did this

Attached: 1536722914830.jpg (262x236, 19K)

Lol I'm getting a physics degree and I get high everyday. If weed makes you fail then you have the weakest will known to man and you were going to fail anyway.

>The people who get addicted
In the slightly bigger picture, there are a lot of available addictions if you're interested.

Attached: 1378516441658.jpg (771x960, 140K)

based swede

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE

LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA

*inhales* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough* THIS *cough* SHIT *cough* IS *cough* SO *cough* FUCKIN *cough* DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1422040570914.jpg (780x569, 82K)