Alt-right resembles gritties

Take a look in the mirror to the left, Jow Forums

Btw have fun getting raped in the mid terms

Attached: 7CC61AE7-F90E-4459-9D76-6AF0F5F41452.jpg (275x183, 17K)

Have fun being banned for being a kike.

so what that fucker looks amazing

Attached: 2505187B-B3CC-4191-94F0-AC973B2695B1.jpg (1200x1053, 258K)

Is that the best the leftist can come out with?

Attached: E138C661-2F2D-44E2-BCDD-8DDF47357483.jpg (938x974, 89K)

Truly, the left can't meme. This is even worse than "boomer". You really need to kill yourself, immediately.

I’m not a gritty! I post the npc meme that comes from my dungeons and dragons game!

Could you commies make it any more obvious you're just spoiled corporate shills? Your next mascot will be Ronald McDonald.

Do you only know how to relate things to burgers?

>it's just violent and bitter

why are leftist memes so bad bros?

Attached: 1536008331296.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

If you were smart you'd adopt the hell out of gritty and put your words in his mouth. He has a similar funny repulsiveness as pepe

can you imagine what sex with gritty would be like. Just having that fucker stare you down with his crazy eyes while he fucks you so hard the bed breaks

jokes on them, hockey is the sport of the white man

Relax guys, I’m larping.

Although, judging by initial reactions this meme could have been pretty effective. Gritty looking like a NEET incel could have played along with how the left is trying to characterize us.

There is only one problem...

They tried to characterize themselves as this character. They made an effort to make this their Pepe lol

Time is a flat circle. The Pepe cycle is repeating itself again where a leftist creates a meme, and we adopt it.

The left truly, utterly can’t fucking meme, even when an opportunity is slapping them right in the face.

Attached: 603C97E8-3953-4291-99CE-2785A55B6E45.jpg (572x474, 104K)

imagine thinking we would actually be insulted by being compared to based gritty

What is this even supposed to be?

I love the flyers, they kicked the shit out of honest to God communists back in the day. Good times.

Can someone tell me what the fuck this thing is? Ive seen it around and I thinks its the left's meme to troll the right. Where did it come from?

Attached: btfo.jpg (273x180, 16K)

It's the Flyer's new mascot. Someone should send them the video of the old school Flyers ass raping the soviet national team so bad they walked out. lmao

That aresenal costs more that this stupid mascot makes in a month. Also, those Bulgarian parts kits would be rusting in a land fill if not for American capitalists, willing to gamble on some shipments from the Eastern Bloc, and then clean em, correct any issues, run qc, add the 922R compliant parts, and ship them out.
These antifa kids get it, though. The AK was designed to last well beyond the red army soldier's lifespan. It's disposable, just like the red army. Bcg breaks, sorry, yer dead.

i like honckey. bretty sweet OP

Attached: 4D68C3D4-A889-41AA-AFC6-D982496FE1AA.jpg (875x492, 76K)

>implying its not all /leftpol/

Wtf is a gritty even? You leftists suck at memeing. Literally everything you come up with confirms you have zero self-awareness

I'll tell you what the actual mascot is: a beloved Philly icon

>getting raped in midterms
>dems have a lot more power to lose than reps
>conservatism is a counter culture in gen z
We win either way, you get the oven when we create the 4th Reich.

well I typed all that out for nothing :(

My retarded brother can meme way harder than what /leftypol/ can provide us

>They tried to characterize themselves as this character.
>Overweight caricature with it's mouth constantly open with a messy beard.

I can see the resemblance.