Is God having mercy on America?

By suppressing the Liberals?

Attached: 46ba7df1ee6815bcf7f7b25bf4893fef.jpg (480x476, 85K)

God is lifting America up to destroy the Zionists once and for all.

God doesn't intervene in our shit on that level, but I'm sure he's noticed you guys getting your asses kicked and almost pissing away the greatest gift the world has ever had to offer.

Care to elaborate?

Attached: 6ed0b35770cb9d053bce6e75a11e7774.jpg (449x480, 51K)

Zionists will never be destroyed sadly, they will inevitably take over the world paving the way for the anti christ. All we can do is delay the inevitable and redpill and shitpost our way to throwing them off as much as possible. Like I am not saying don't try, in fact I wan't the exact opposite since we need to throw them off as much as possible in order to prove to God that we belong to him so that we may be saved during the second coming.

(((you))) are afraid. as you should be.

oh shit I forgot to mention that only God can destroy the Zionists, and he very well will during the second coming.

Based God.

"I was only an instrument in the Hands of the Lord; but happy was I, for through me, He played the most beautiful Music..."

he can fuck all my bitches

Actually, America was sent by God as a punishment for the Enlightenment.

GOD IS A GERMANIC WORD FOR GODIN< WOD < GODAN < ODIN!... That came from the Germanic Vulgate.

The (((Bible))) demon is called (((EL))) or (((YHWH)))

Attached: Odin 32.jpg (1000x738, 78K)

no. while there are good people in america, that surely are saved by jesus, america itself will be destroyed. they are so many layers of satanic corruption the result cannot be any other way. trump himself is with the jews and thus with satan as he is the father of the kikes.

Retard detected

i think this might be the rapture the absolute destruction of evil and the judgement day between good and evil, it just so happens the evil is lined up against trump and us. too bad for them amen.

>Trump the Zionist is going to destroy the Zionists
k

>GOD IS A GERMANIC WORD FOR GODIN< WOD < GODAN < ODIN!... That came from the Germanic Vulgate.
>The (((Bible))) demon is called (((EL))) or (((YHWH)))

Attached: god odin.png (494x721, 163K)

>lefties
>liberal
This board, full of nazis and all is more liberal than the lefties

Donald Trump invoked God to bless the United States when he was sworn in.

First post, best post.

>>GOD IS A GERMANIC WORD FOR GODIN< WOD < GODAN < ODIN!... That came from the Germanic Vulgate.
>>The (((Bible))) demon is called (((EL))) or (((YHWH)))
Meet the SON OF GOD

Attached: thorgoats.jpg (414x599, 69K)

Donald Trump is anointed by God.

I've gathered that but regular Conservatives are censored everywhere else

Trump occultism has gone far beyond "Q user" and many leftists are actually now on board. The American media is in for a shocker come election night. Pic related.

Attached: vote.jpg (910x462, 89K)

America is the Nurgle of countries.

what makes you think that way?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto zu 2018-10-18_06-34-55.png (516x433, 236K)

Guess what needs to stop?
Censorship is never good or effective at accomplishing anything other than ruining everyone's life.
It's a retarded thing that comes from the mind of authoritarian brainlet NPCs that can't accept the fact that it's impossible to completely suppress something from existing on a population of 7 billion.
The ol:
120 if Number_of_people_that_do_thing_i_dislike>0 then freakout

Most definitely. Our chastisement was stayed for a little while. Despite this reprieve, mankind’s sins are expanding all the more. The time of mercy may be coming to an end. Pray for us Faustina

>its another that same stupid kikerat faggot who will be punished for their heresy episode

Yes. This is Him giving us our last chance.