You cannot judge a whole race collectively as they are all individuals thus I cannot adhere to your programming of...

You cannot judge a whole race collectively as they are all individuals thus I cannot adhere to your programming of hating all black people despite not having met even 1% of all black people.

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (900x900, 291K)

You might not hate them but they sure as fuck hate you, if law and order broke down tomorrow they’d rape your family and eat you for dinner

I just cannot empathise with this kind of absurd reasoning.

>I think judging an entire group based on the actions of a few is wrong

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

You can't conclude that shit tastes bad, because you didn't even eat 1% of the shit on this planet.

>Comparig German cuisine to human interaction

Attached: pepewink.png (1003x1024, 956K)

NIGGER

Interesting string of letters to put in combination and post.

he has a good point though, and i am interested in whether or not you can make a rebuttal.

because both scenarios require sampling before drawing conclusions, and both seem equivalent in terms of making inferences.

also, do you deny that discrimination is a god-given ability for humans to better understand their surroundings?

>god-given
Stopped readimg right there, brainlet

ok

Then why don't you take walks through black neighborhoods user? Prove that you are morally superior than us.

I live in a multiracial community. Have had no problems from anyone.

>NPC logics

I can if they're monkeys.

>human interaction is like eating shit
do they still bully you a lot?

>having to pull the trigger on every chamber because only one has a round in it
I bet you'll be alright if you relax around some blacks.

you have never been to america or africa

NIGGER

i can do whatever the fuck i want including raping your asshole to death with a pineapple faggot

That's cool. The world will keep turning and when your nation is wiped from the pages of history Muhammad will be able to tell his grandchildren it was because faggots like you pretended to not notice patterns like every other civilization on Earth

Attached: 1512175406276.jpg (720x685, 72K)

Look at prison. It’s the perfect microcosm of what happens when shit hits the fan. We break into tribes.

You can sure as hell judge all frog poster equally though, they're all terrible.

It obviously doesn't apply to every single one.
With that being said, just based on pure scientific statistical analysis if you get jumped by a black guy in an alley and his 3 friends, don't be surprised.

Here's a big one that doesn't even apply to skin colour at all.
You are more likely to commit a violent crime if you have a low IQ. (That goes for any race, now why don't you break down the races by IQ and get back to me.)

It's useful for "fight or flight" situations, but for deeper human relationships it is a good idea to try to dig the person, specially when someone on your "white list" may be a terrible person.

Also its an horrible idea to organize people by the color of their skin and do something like "black good, white bad" like certain people that act like robots do.

We should not judge groups of people based on their collective actions, accomplishments or culture. We should pay reparations because whites have done bad things, got rich and developed the western world.

Attached: 1539558499041.jpg (125x76, 2K)

>We should not judge groups of people based on their collective actions, accomplishments or culture.
Try saying that in front of an offendatron NPC and you will see the lines above the eyes raster in less than 3 frames.
It's on their programming that "blindness to race is racistm".