Does the guy who runs the Wendy's™ twitter account browse Jow Forums...

Does the guy who runs the Wendy's™ twitter account browse Jow Forums? They must have made that Wendy's™ pepe image themselves....

Attached: wendys.jpg (651x478, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=-f_dxLiuXuw
youtu.be/ltzy5vRmN8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchy fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Attached: WhopperValueMeal.jpg (1024x683, 197K)

Attached: zyclon b.jpg (225x225, 13K)

niggers should gas the kikes

Retweet

Attached: 1539151612805.jpg (784x645, 91K)

hello
is this the thread about the burger?

Do they broil their burgers at burger king in the states? Over here at hungry jacks (our version of burger king) they're all flame grilled

They are flame grilled.

Australian beer tastes like asshole, you put beets on your McDonald's burgers and your accent fucking sucks. That KFC is lit at tho u convicts did something right. It's way better than the shut they serve here

Attached: 1538796905156.jpg (540x720, 77K)

unilevers PR dept are going all out on stealth ads

>australian beer tastes like asshole
You shut your whore mouth

>australian beer tastes like asshole
Fucken Scarnon poof, me mates call me Bazza and I’ve got a blue with ya sorry ass. You’re a drongo fat cunt who bludges all day looking at shithouse pictures. You are everything that is crook in the billabong. Have ya ever even got a root? Fuck mate, she’ll be right taking the piss outta other blokes cos you’re a sad cunt, but ya’ll take it to another level. This is sadder than having a bat to boongs mate.

Don’t be a ratbag. Just have a crack at me with ya best mate. Fair dinkum, I’m a top bloke. I was captain of the touch footy team and tops batsman at the cricket club. What games do ya’ll play other than “tossing off to pictures of Footscray birds”? I got all competent in my Cert IV at TAFE and have a sweet ass VL Commodore (she just got serviced, the engine sounds so grouse). You’re a fucken fairy who should just off yaself. Cheers for taking a squizz, m8.

Attached: StrayaCunt.jpg (470x300, 116K)

lmao
>american beer
>piss

wut

Your entire country has like 4 fucking beers that all taste the same and give you cotton mouth IM A DESERT WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING DRY YOURE ALL INBRED CONVICTS

ITS NOT HEALTHY TO MAKE BABIES IN LATE LIFE STOP PRODUCING RETARDED OFFSPRING

FOSTERS WAS THE ONLY HALF DECENT BEER YOU EVER PRODUCED AND YOU GODDAMN MONGS DONT EVEN LIKE IT

One side only.

Really?

>defending piss

You faggots wouldn't know a good beer if it fucked your mum.

Attached: 016070.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

I fucking hate you, you have no idea about Australian beer. Come to our breweries and change your mind

u probably had VB, or XXXX bitter

>t. Aussie expat in burger land
not possible for a burger to know all that

>not possible for a burger to know all that
If you fell into a barrel of tits you’d come out sucking your thumb.

Attached: Sophistication.jpg (604x383, 89K)

sevd

goddamit were never shaking the burger moniker

Ok m8 enjoy your west end, tooheys extra DRY, four x gold and all the other abominations you fucking degenerates guzzle. Fucking disgusting

Coopers sparkling is OK at best and literally the only thing edible that comes out of your "hotel" taps

I lived there for a year i tried it all it all fucking sucks, special mention for 2, maybe 3, coopers beers

How is the craft beer scene in your prison block country? Do you even have one?

No they dont they drink the equivalent of sewage water for beer and they always say "oi m8 i wouldnt touch the piss that u yanks make that budweiser harharhar" fuck i hate that accent so much

Don't go to australia

I'm a wendy's chef with 15" dick and I make 500k a year

Also you should probably provide them with a link to the definition of craft breweries, they have none and aren't a very industrious or resourceful people so googling it themselves, let alone actually reading (less likely comprehending) what it is on their own is highly unlikely

Burger king > Wendy's

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc

Attached: wend2.jpg (640x1113, 56K)

Definitely found it on plebbit

>sparkling
That's foe the Sheila's m8

>craft scene
Totally blowing up aye, new fukn craft beer every week at my local bottlo
>pic related

Attached: Newtowner_store_480x480.png (336x480, 238K)

Attached: wendys.jpg (640x871, 56K)

And just like every town and city in your garbo country it probably all tastes just like the other 4 shitty beers u have on tap everywhere

MAKE A FUCKING PORTER

>Porter
plenty of em around you insolent faggot

Attached: Yullis-Brews-Fat-Nerd-Vanilla-Porter.jpg (870x653, 70K)

>guy

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

traditionally australians have liked very strong tasting beer, more recently wetter and crisper beers have been gaining popularity. A generational thing, mostly based on price changing but the beers australians once drank exclusively have been declining in market domination recently as quickly as commodores have

Wendy's is the white man's hamburger.

Attached: wendys.png (880x768, 346K)

>craft breweries
When I was growing up they were called fag bars.
>Have you tried our new Limited Edition Locally Sourced Seasonal Cranberry Ale? It has a picture of Santa shoving a candy cane up his asshole on the bottle!
youtube.com/watch?v=-f_dxLiuXuw
8:18

>Totally blowing up aye
Nice to know you cunts caught the gay, too.

Attached: Miss.SPEDjpg.jpg (1500x1000, 502K)

>Over 9000 hours in MS Paint

>beer
>gay
lmao, pick one cunt

it's an actual tweet from a year ago.

Attached: kek.png (1238x776, 353K)

Aussie on holiday

>traditionally australians have liked very strong tasting beer
You'd love our craft beers. Too bad all you'll ever get is the worst of what we make. But you foreigners keep buying it.

Attached: sa.jpg (600x491, 84K)

Australian beer tastes like arsehole
Is american ?
People in glass houses m8

I had a picrelated meal today, like I do once a week. By far my favorite burger out of the ''lower tier'' fast-food chains here (McD, Burger King, A&W which is still solid though)

Attached: Bacon-Deluxe-from-Wendys.jpg (500x375, 30K)

consistently reliable beverage

Weak cunt

Remember to misinform captcha on all new images

And your country makes no real beer at all it literally all tastes like piss

>This isn't JUST beer, M8! It's a unique, seasonal, once-a-year-craft-brewed Experience!
>Cheap at twice the price!

You sound like a jew trying to sell matches to a man trapped in a burning house.

Attached: Mein.png (399x629, 133K)

I eat wendys quite often, it regulates my bowels so that I take 1 really nice shit 1 time a day. Best I've ever felt. When I stop eating wendys my life declines in value.

>sound like Jew

Nah you sound retarded. Nothing wrong with craft beer faggot, cry maor

>Nothing wrong with craft beer faggot
>Straya
>Toilet Spoider Limited Edition Craft Beer
>Made in Indonesia

You tried, cunt.

Attached: FuckingAustralia.png (628x625, 539K)

my craft brews are made locally
you are a fucking faggot.

Mutts talking about good beer
Fuck off subhuman, literally all your beer tastes like pisswater

← BK patty broiled

Attached: BK_patty.webm (736x336, 1.83M)

fuck up cunt, cry fukn maor

Oi. You gotta pay extra for that
youtu.be/ltzy5vRmN8Q

>Yuo haven't tried Drop Bear Ale!!

Poofter.

Attached: AussieQTs.jpg (720x547, 95K)

Can I get a full size on that Wendy's frog? My high-school is doing Meme day

>pabst blue reppen

LMAO

I'm glad I don't eat Burger King anymore.

on behalf of all burgers i apologize for this goblino

>Pepe is an anti-semetic hate symbol

Attached: 1523271809152.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>LMAO

Attached: EvenTardsHaveStandards.png (978x746, 562K)

he must be autistic or something right? or is this nerd just lowkey monopoloizing that prime downy cunny

also you know this is her sociopath mom trying to make up for shitting out a potato by doctoring her up a facebook. and getting her a non mongol sperm donor. sad. or highly eugenic actually, based mom

Fast food is poison. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the occasional burger and fries. But making it a regular thing is horrible. It should be a guilty indulgence you do occasionally. When I do get fast food I get an unsweetened tea. I have 100% eliminated sugary soft drinks from my life. Carbonated sugar water is poison. Ever seen how many grams of sugar are in a serving of soft drink? Go weigh out that many grams of dry sugar and try eating it with a spoon in the same amount of time you would drink a a soft drink and tell me that isn't horrifying.

That means you have tasted assholes because you are able to compare things to them

In UK Burger Kings they microwave your burgers.

>shitting out a potato
No discounts for tard sprog.

Attached: OFug.jpg (422x768, 98K)

I bet he legit has a fetish for cartoon faces. And retards are horny fucks, i bet shit gets proper strange.

They're probably too busy eating at Five Guys

>In UK Burger Kings they
We all know what you faggots do.

Attached: bongs.jpg (710x529, 65K)

What's wrong with that guy?

Attached: 1530667438922.jpg (490x427, 72K)

seriously that kid looks mildly autistic at best
but shes still gunning for non tard grandkids working those angles
any luck shell catch anither chromosome next generation

>shes still gunning for non tard grandkids

Her aim is way the fuck offl

Attached: bong.jpg (400x587, 97K)

This is fckn gold, thx user.

>burger brains trying to validate piss beer
You faggots will never learn.

Attached: 9acead1cf71d1ab18bb0887f9c0b430347c8b84a00a882f200e3df0354ad4734-pol.jpg (2362x2362, 656K)

For me, it's the Whopper

Attached: 252ab1f2697f205a406511a3d69033d65fc700b97a05e3e9286d126d64eebaeb.jpg (167x255, 11K)

>that prime downy cunny
Hhnnnggg muh fckn dikk

>prime downy cunny
Shiela's are top-tier, M8.
Picture Crocodile Dundee, with tits.
And morals. And a career.
Shove a dollar into his Jock.

Attached: drunkard.jpg (339x498, 61K)

Indians make drinks out of literal cow piss

>virtue signaling
Just fckn stop.

I stopped drinking mostly anything but waters and tea. All those sugar drinks are ass. Same with fast food, even then I refuse to eat at the garbage that is BK or Mcdicks.

pardon me, the king of all beers coming through

Attached: image.jpg (700x492, 156K)

I'll drink to that, my spicy smelling friend

Attached: nattydaddypoured.jpg (1000x750, 296K)

Not virtue signalling. Just pointing out fast food is poison if consumed regularly.

>singular subject
>they
REEEEEEEE use "he". English defaults to masculine. "They" is pure leftism.

The only beer worth drinking is German beer, only really drink whiskey/rum anyway, craft beers often have too many hops so will probably turn you into a faggot

>Not virtue signalling.
>I'm not, I'm not, I'm not
Yes you are.

Nice cup.