IOTBW - 14 days remaining

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Posters go up on public spaces and campuses on Oct 31st
2. Only use the original design (pic related)
3. No vandalism or crime
4. (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity

Building on the huge success of last year, IOTBW posters will be going up again this Halloween. Once again we will bait the left into revealing their hatred and racism towards white people for the voting public to see; we will rip the left's mask off. Leftists are NPCs and their programming is too deeply ingrained for them to resist the bait; they will take it again because they are 100% driven by emotion (hatred) and have zero self control.

>media impact:
magaimg.net/img/6c1i.png

>Tucker Carlson of Fox News covering IOTBW last year:
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

>reasons why IOTBW is even more relevant this year than in 2017:

1. the South African farm murders of whites and government land expropriation without compensation, amplified by Trump's tweet and MSM denial of the farm murders, as well as leftists around the world arguing that white South Africans "deserve it"
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785

2. Australian Senator Pauline Hanson putting forward a Senate motion asking the government to recognize that "it's okay to be white" which was narrowly defeated (she is now on the warpath, brave lass)
twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz/status/1051742456411082754

3. the Sarah Jeong controversy where she was hired by the New York Times despite a long history of extreme tweets full of explicit anti-white racism and hatred, including "#cancelwhitepeople"; this set a chilling and extraordinarily hypocritical standard that you can publicly hate whites and maintain a high profile career
breitbart.com/the-media/2018/08/02/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-dumb-ss-f-ing-white-people/

Ignore the shills, ignore the blackpills. Shift the overton window one message at a time.

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When picking a costume to disguise yourself while putting up posters, consider the following:

1. Make sure it covers your face

2. Try to pick something that hides your body shape as well (something flowy with robes or puffed out sides, not something form fitting)

3. Do not pick something that looks suspicious. Don't wear a ski mask, don't dress like an actual criminal / robber / terrorist. The whole point of doing it on Halloween is so you can wear a costume and hide your identity WITHOUT causing suspicion, because you will blend in with others in costume.

4. For highest security, try to cover your shoes (ex. put bags over them or decorate them to go with your costume). Or buy a really cheap pair of used shoes and throw them out after, consider it part of the disposable costume.

Attached: michelin_man_costume.jpg (1330x2176, 276K)

Alternatively, for people who don't want to wear a costume or live in countries that don't celebrate Halloween with costumes, consider the following:

1. Wear something common and forgettable, with darker colors and non-shiny fabric. Jeans and a hoodie with the hood up work well. If any brand names are visible, make sure they're extremely common ones (unless you bought these clothes for the mission and plan to dispose of them after).

2. Try to get a very cheap used pair of shoes from a second hand store, wear those and throw them out after. If you want and you can afford it, do this for every item of clothing. You can bring your normal change of clothes in a bag or something, or just fold them inside your hoodie, and change after leaving the area and before arriving home / to your car.

Attached: iotbw_mission_success.jpg (800x548, 32K)

Also if you're driving to your location: don't park right beside it. Park about a 10-15 minute walk away from the campus / main street / neighbourhood and walk from your car to the location. If you have any suspicion you are being followed (it's unlikely but possible, maybe some leftie loser), do not return to your vehicle until you lose them. You can walk right by your vehicle without getting in if you need to, they won't know it's yours unless you approach it. Keep in mind this scenario is very unlikely, it's just preparing for the worst.

For extra security consider bicycling to the location instead and locking up your bike, again somewhere 10-15 minutes away (although this is less of a concern with a bike since it has no licence plate).

Also: consider leaving all belongings in your car other than your posters / stickers (or at home). Bringing cell phones, unnecessary IDs and other things like that will only help identify you but won't do you any good.

If you're super paranoid you can hide your car / bike lock keys in a bush or under a stone or something like that and get them when you come back.

Attached: park_far_away.jpg (852x480, 30K)

Alternatively, and this runs counter to the earlier advice: if you are not currently enrolled at a crazy left wing school / employed by a crazy left wing company and have no real risk from doing this, don't worry about a disguise or staying secret and just put them up. If you work in the trades, you're self-employed, etc. why would you care? It is okay to be white and nobody can reasonably disagree with that, and if you're outside the insane and unfair clutches of far left schools / employers, you may not need to worry about staying anonymous. But if you need to for good reasons, the earlier advice applies to you.

Remember, as long as you don't vandalize or do anything illegal, there is nothing to worry about as far as the law is concerned (and you shouldn't do those things anyway both for your sake and to avoid tarnishing the poster campaign). The only risk is unfair retaliation from left wing fanatics, and if you are not vulnerable to them, then that's awesome and there is basically zero risk in participating even without staying anonymous.

Attached: freedom_from_leftism.jpg (1280x850, 367K)

Attached: iotbw_stickers.png (7016x9924, 458K)

example of how the left tries to subvert IOTBW
>fax machines aren't anonymous
>changed slogan
>adding irrelevant messages

any chance you could get in contact with Blair Cottrell about IOTBW? he would definitely get his lads to put up a ton of them

Attached: blair_cottrell_iotbw.png (780x838, 609K)

Attached: iotbw_npc_news.jpg (984x500, 34K)

trying to sommon him now

calling Blair Cottrell

there is a man wearing a pink mankiki g string in-front of children

halp Blaire Halp!

You've got one Minnesota user on it, op.
I'm going a step further this year. For the midterms, we will triumph.
Deus Vult

Attached: 7f8c30c8a94700abcded720058bd7544.jpg (214x328, 17K)

that video was pure gold
but seriously he would be able to get tons up and I know hed want to as well

Attached: pepe_st_pattys_day.png (618x768, 258K)

the blondest state
thank you user and it should make the left and dems look horrible right before the midterms which should help
ill keep promoting it and reminding people right up until the poster date

there should be significantly more participants this year

Attached: respect_trump.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Attached: iotbw_hate_speech_npc.jpg (656x354, 22K)

It will piss off somalis too.

Attached: what is it.jpg (637x824, 23K)

checked
why would you want to piss off the most successful, productive and law-abiding members of US society?

first shill of the thread
fuck off and take your sabotage design with you

reminder: only use the original design in pic related

Attached: iotbw_poster_original_ONLY.png (3480x4961, 77K)

Attached: its really ok to be white.png (888x1149, 665K)

bump

>taking the time to make this
and nobody is going to use it shill
fuck off

Attached: iotbw_.png (3479x4961, 77K)

Attached: iotbw_npc_promo.jpg (1200x705, 102K)

>fucking brainlet
That's not a IOTBW poster. That's just an infographic bud.

OP

Attached: 1539767876737.gif (800x800, 310K)

It will be easy yet very effective.

this is a high quality design

it's a good infographic, obviously not meant to be put up as a poster it's not the right aspect ratio and the font would be too small to read from afar

wrong, it's a fucked up version made by shills to try and sabotage the campaign

only use the original design

Attached: iotbw_poster_original.png (3490x4961, 77K)

Post the originals and these next to it

Attached: IMG_5953.png (197x255, 4K)

no, fuck off shill, do not post anything other than the original and don't post your optics-ruining bullshit beside it

Attached: shills_measurement_device7.jpg (600x800, 53K)

I probably should have written somewhere on the image
>This is not an IOTBW poster

I'd bet you have a lot of friends

it's obvious that it wasn't meant as a print out poster

Not an argument, cringe NPC tier and bluepilled

Attached: c2204230936ca8b160a19cf2d8b05b2470a63c795241c5da7e3d89e76092c271.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

This is retarded. unless you live in an infested/contaminated area, chances are not a single Jew will see that.

Think NPC THINK!!!

they've been posting that bullshit and lots of other bullshit for weeks now, they're really pissed that I counter it so well and prevent them from derailing

pic related I rounded up all their shitty designs into one image

Attached: shill_attempts.jpg (2000x900, 204K)

It wasn't an attempt at an argument lmao

remember: when you and your antifa faggot comrades are running around on Halloween, crying and screeching and desperately trying to find IOTBW posters, removing at most 0.0001% of them before others and MSM see them: remember that Jow Forums forced you to do that, Jow Forums forced you to go outside and look around hopelessly and waste your time

Jow Forums controls you

Attached: pepe_cheers.jpg (480x414, 17K)

Who are you arguing against? We believe the same shit you're just annoying about it

This is amazingly self-masturbatory. What do you expect this will get do? Deffo fighting that good fight with hanging up anonymous posters! This is as cringe as EFG shit. Please don't procreate. Keeping pushing your forced-meme, you'll make it onto the Koch-owned media in no time user.

Bump

Attached: 14_iotbw.jpg (1920x2560, 419K)

Crying laughing emoji/

Jow Forums controls you
>21 posts by this ID

stay scared shill
>pic related

Attached: iotbw_massive_success.png (7537x7784, 2.79M)

thanks for the bump shill retard
have fun running around on Halloween trying and failing to censor a message by tearing down posters because you're a hateful racist and a loser
let me know how many you get, all 0.0001% of the total that went up

remember: Jow Forums controls you and lives in your head rent-free

Attached: iotbw_npc_hack.jpg (682x375, 28K)

Netflix taking the bait

Attached: netflix_rent_free.jpg (1280x730, 90K)

Seems to me all I have to do is say FAKE AND GAY and you reply back. U mad bro?

haaaa...live in my head rent-free...using an Avenatti line, eh? Naw, you're the autist beta responding to EVERY post made against babbie's first "psiop".

Pathetic.

>implying you aren't forced to be ITT because IOTBW terrifies you and you have to try and stop it but you can't
stay scared shill

or prove me wrong by leaving
>but you can't
rent-free

Attached: shills_measurement_device11.jpg (570x760, 60K)

how many posters do you think you'll censor this time "comrade"? 0.00001% of the total? maybe 0.0001%? oooh sounds effective

Attached: antifa_brainlet.jpg (588x823, 49K)

Attached: iotbw2018reminder12.jpg (800x800, 122K)

Attached: iotbw2018reminder11.jpg (750x750, 134K)

You know what I think you've actually convinced me to change my ways I'm antifa now

Attached: iotbw_jeong.jpg (1365x559, 108K)

Crying
Laughing
Emoji

I'm just here to take the piss out of your autist self. Notice allllllll the other posts here? Besides just you posting? And me? And for all anyone else knows I'm just your sockpuppet.

Nah, I have no fear of something that sees getting on gamefaqs or DC Urban mom as a crowning achievement to document. I'm thinking I might just sperg out next to you and give the libs the idea to counter with a "all lives matter" style flyer response, something like "It's OK to be (You)"

Stay mad bro.

so you were before and you still are now, nothing's changed and you're still not a person

Attached: antifa_brainlet4.jpg (520x581, 44K)

Yep, everyone else are the NPCs, not you~!

stay scared shill
remember: Jow Forums controls you and taking down the posters is hopeless but you'll do it anyway

Attached: shills_measurement_device10.jpg (560x747, 58K)

Here's an actual selfie
You're going to regret fucking with me because I WILL bash the fash #antifariseup

Attached: 151375704645181100super-buff-man.hi.png (600x501, 227K)

note how the terrorist attack that killed people gets a small box in the corner whereas IOTBW gets the big front page space
>it triggers MSM this much

Attached: iotbw_targeted.jpg (1000x944, 371K)

thanks for the bump retard

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Posters go up on public spaces and campuses on Oct 31st
2. Only use the original design (pic related)
3. No vandalism or crime
4. (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity

Attached: iotbw2.png (3508x4931, 77K)

>13 posters in this thread
>61 replies
>34 POSTS BY THIS ID

you sound upset
here, watch this national coverage of IOTBW:

this year will generate far more
>and shilling against IOTBW here won't stop it

Shouldn't you be happy OP is very active in their own thread?

take a look at this Senate motion as well

this year will generate a far bigger impact
>and shilling against IOTBW here won't stop it

Attached: senator_pauline_hanson_iotbw.png (568x850, 206K)

>Fox News
>TUCKER "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" CARLSON
Oh man user, I had no idea I was gonna have this much fun tonight triggering you. Thank you so much.

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Holy crap man, if you're so certain you want this to be just 'lol, it's normal, i'm not trying to provoke anything' you do NOT want someone like Pauline Hanson on your dick. She's fucking nanners and will make this seem like some white power garbage.
>you played yourself

She literally only did that because we were all making fun of her for flipping on the Chinese question

Attached: 5041A504-A950-4631-BE13-588C3229FF51.png (1800x2700, 148K)

Ohhhhh boy you're going to regret posting that OP is ruthless in his attacks on NPC shills

In full support of it's ok to be gray, easy cover if caught like a no iq nigger and strikes the NPCs deeper at their core

Attached: 9983ED0B-703A-4D56-B53C-2BD9D3C94D1A.png (720x911, 398K)

Godspeed anons

Nice memeflag you faggot shill.

This will be the first year im gonna take part. Thinking of translating it to german since im from Germany. Is that a good idea or should i stick to the OG image? Maybe a mix of both?

bump

Attached: 1970.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Attached: 930.jpg (600x500, 65K)

Attached: 1538933690816.png (829x1056, 220K)

Attached: b.jpg (1472x634, 125K)

this

What do you mean by step further?

Something I found on 8can.

Attached: iotbw_promo.jpg (984x850, 98K)

Attached: 3c73bbd0a0f81f9342ea50dab4ce2638a256765d6b508b8e4446bde3a37cdfc2htytuiuyu.png (984x850, 270K)

Attached: promo_blank_template.png (984x850, 60K)

Attached: iotbw_promo2.jpg (984x850, 97K)

Attached: iotbwpromo.png (984x850, 257K)

This is all I have. Hope it helps.

Attached: iotbw_promo3.jpg (984x850, 88K)

You know what, I am gonna give you some ideas from 8/pol/

Something from 8/pol/

How about opening up those free newspaper dispensers and putting the fliers inside the pages of each one? You know those free Metro and AM New York papers. They're outside most train stations in midtown to lower Manhattan, and a lot of stations in Brooklyn around the 2 and 5 lines, and Queens anywhere close to Manhattan.

I seriously doubt there's any law specifically stopping somebody from opening an unlocked container, removing a free item, adding another non-prohibited item to it, then putting the free item back into the unlocked container.

Even if it were illegal, how the fuck would they catch you? Also, you'd have the best chance of other White people seeing the fliers, considering that the papers are mostly centralized around midtown and lower Manhattan. Then when those Whote people see the resulting media reaction, at least some of them will recognize the anti-White agenda for what it is.

Or, if nothing else, they'll throw the fliers on the ground or seats, and then tens of thousands of people will see them

Attached: 1538694286692.jpg (3024x3960, 2.71M)

Good work OP, heres a bump.

Bump

Abo detected

any tips on getting them up quick?

Put uhu patafix on the back of them before you go. It doesnt stick to much so you can pull them out of your bag, put them on a window or something and be gone