Non politically correct content

Millennial here,

My entire childhood I was told being masculine was bad, I'm now a tranny.

Why do my fellow Jow Forumslacks blame me?

Attached: 20181017_120024.jpg (1616x1212, 610K)

No response? Nice. Talk shit about me and people like me but glance over the core issue as to why I became that way... ugh and I thought I was on your side ._.

open bobs

I just got over a week ban for showing my tots, not again

On a side note I was at a gay bar and people were talking politics and I said out loud "under trump black unemployment is lower than it's been since the 1980s" and they all gave me a mean look and ignored me for the rest of the night
I just wanna die

Trannies are a tool to apply social pressure and create division. You were hypnotized into believing your disease needed to be fed instead of balancing out your hormones.
Why didn't you see a nutritionist and start taking testosterone natural.
Work out or find something active you like.
Be creative
Make masculinity whatever you want.
You are a man.
XY forever

Because you didn't stop once you figured out it was wrong and put your energy toward normalisation instead of taking revenge on those who wronged you.

They wanted to normalise it and now you're helping them.

Subverting your own interests makes you a cuck and any group that allows you to join is weakened by having you in it until you make things right, both in yourself and in your outlook.

This normalization leads to the normalization of pedophilia.

Just suck start a shotgun already, odds are you'll end up doing it anyway

We blame jewish supremacists, who try to ruin every other race. /thread

>i have hang ups
>society is to blame
Take some personal responsibility for once. Or don't, because you'll probably end up offing yourself.

I dont blame you, but be best, user, be not as society says.

I don't blame you for anything, I feel bad that you've been exploited by doctors who are leading you to your own early grave.

Timestamp or gtfo

being a man isn't easy, I understand why weaker men want a slice of that female privilege

You either live as a mean and choose to die on your own terms or live long enough to become a tranny

Man*

Maybe you should stop caring what other people think of you?

Also, pics or it didnt happen.

You were supposed to say "being a man and masculine is totally natural and normal", not "welp, I guess you're right so I'd better put on a dress and cut off my cock"

We're all damaged thanks to propaganda, doesn't mean we can't make the world right for future generations. I myself am guilty of alot of substance abuse, selling them, etc... Sorta slowly snapped out of it one day when I woke up next to my junkie whore ex gf and looked up at a photo of her when she was younger on the night stand, thought about myself and her, how much potential we had, how much we were just a waste and felt immediate and overwhelming shame. Just realizing that you are nothing and everyone expected much more of you, the very least you could be is not a burden but you're not even that? That shit feels awful and I set out to change it immediately.

>weaker men
I've been living as a girl since I was 15. I was cucked out of ever really being a man to begin with >_

You found Jow Forums, you're still a tranny. It's your fault.

>drug dealer
You are infinitely worse than I am

I don't blame you. I just wanna put it in your butt and give you a reach around.

Gen X larpers get out.

Sage.

I've been like this since I was 15. It's no easy thing to undo. My birth certificate and driver's license are female. Even my social security # is under my female name and gender

9mm to the forehead, repeat until failure

.... I... I have a husband. Long story desu

Are you passable

Yes. Everyone assumes I'm a chick. I have a good job and everyone knows me as a girl and I have a husband and well I haven't told him about my childhood

Sage in the options field lads.

How does he feel about you getting molested as a child and being unable to have children?

Congratulations, you're retarded. Many of us are millennials. We're not trannys. It's you, not what you were told as a child.

>Everyone assumes I'm a chick.

I find this very hard to believe. Most trannies are obviously men, even the tiny minority who are "passable" are going to give off a strange vibe to any observant human being

I hope you guys are happy together. I'll just sugar daddy a younger trap, no big deal.

I was never molested. My parents did kinda push me to get the genital surgery

My doctor and parents put me on hormones at 15
And no I cut all ties with them. My dad unironically likes Steven Colbert and modern family

are you kayla or just posting her pic

>angered over the internet
Gen Zers would laugh so hard at you