Twitter took a hit, directed by Twitter

We certainly made the NPC meme something the media will talk about for weeks. Unknowingly we also made twitter shoot itself in the foot as soon as it started to take action and rounding up accounts by the thousands. I made another account. Called it Nu-Papa Carl and started posting some anti Trumo stuff. It got blocked for 12 hours immediately. If the algorithm to detect NPC accounts is poorly designed, whichbit is because its something Twitter had to put together with very quickly, then the chances that some SJW will get suspended are also pretty high.
Pic related is my account getting a suspension. Looks nothing like the NPC meme you guys made your profile look.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-17-22-51-15.png (1440x2560, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VIhWUD9awM
archive.is/XGlFb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we made the NPC meme
No the NPC meme is being funded by Steve Bannon and astroturged by Israeli Black Cube.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 1532321339936.jpg (3551x1613, 2.13M)

Well since you have trips

Whats all this about then?

Steve Bannon has a 501(c)(4) and he got funding from Epstein and he's contracting Black Cube israeli intelligence to spam this psy op so that MSM has a target to attack. This could be predictive programming for a false flag and setting a narrative, it could be to put out so much noise no other memes can catch on, it could be to make Trump supporters look as bad as possible, or it could be all of the above. Bannon is a traitor to the United States and his name is in a sealed indictment 100% so he's trying whatever he can to make the blue wave more real than it is, which is totally imaginary.

I bet you think the Stephen Paddock memes were fake too.

Attached: comped 3.jpg (600x441, 41K)

Well let's not interrupt the enemy whilst making a mistake

>let's not
Anyone using collective terms in the context you just did is a kike so you must be a kike.

Stephen Paddock comped memes were to tell all your operatives that they were all compromised because you mossad retards left a laptop and multiple hard drives in the hotel room with all sorts of information on it.

You definitely did some autist shit guaranteed if that’s you in tbe pic

I bet Steve Bannon was behind Pizzagate too huh?

No but he is a pedophile who ran a DVD distribution company with Harvey Weinsttien

>Made 8 accounts over the week
>1 stays up for a day and a half
>1 stays up for five minutes of idling
>6 get instalocked

They're terrified

Attached: 1486067829563.png (800x800, 112K)

Please tell me more.
Was Steve Bannon the Russian hackers from 2016?

THE AMOUNT OF NPC CELLS PUSHING THIS FAGGOTORY

You posted soiboi mouth, that is why.

Attached: ay oLo .jpg (971x546, 125K)

No. Israelis with dual russian citizenship were trying to frame Trump and Bannon was meeting regularly with Ron Dermer during the election and post election. He met specifically with Steve Bannon after the elections. Israelis LARPed as Russia as an insurancy policy against Trump in case he won.

Hahaha i wanted to but I just cropped out the guy in a group pic. Oh and it saddens me that Jow Forums will probably find my own face autistic.

twitter already put your IP on a list. Get a new modem

what fuck is this "steve bannon? rhetoric i've seen it on so many posts now. coming out of nowhere. This is jewish shit wtf

>Jow Forums has become the invincible final boss of the internet
WE DID IT LADS

Twitter is infested with those tho

So Bannon was an Israeli plant from the beginning?

yup they don't even know how to be less obvious about it. Idiots.

Not yet but it's getting close

duh

Attached: 1512154381045.jpg (3774x4199, 3.57M)

Diversity is strength

Fuck off shill

Attached: 1515801225391.png (946x789, 575K)

So Carter Page was who's plant exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=3VIhWUD9awM

Carter Page wasn't a plant, his FISA is being held back because treason was committed to facilitate it.

It's infested with established accounts with activity history and post behavior, when you make new accounts that fit the algorithms for new account trolling behavior it gets you the result you got.

So literally the opposite of everything we've learned since the election?

Alright I understand. Although no new real cuck accounts will be safe.

Lol why are shills on high alert to attack Bannon?

Of course. Not just the elections though nigger. the last 6000 years.

Attached: 1527328360154.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

Fellow poster you are missing a critical Shriablue.exe Micro-patch update.

Please download directly from WWW.Sorrosisursupremedaddykike.com

Ok. Thanks for clarifying

Attached: wtf.gif (300x169, 358K)

Attached: 1538949877399.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

Just to be clear. It had nothing to do with the Dems, it was only Steve Bannon?

hmmmm

Of course it was teh Dems. The dems in congress are fucked too. The swamp is everywhere but I'm just saying Steve Bannon is behind this NPC meme and was the man on the inside.

Attached: 1516506576253.jpg (1381x1024, 722K)

>Function Block()
>{

>Function with a capital F
>Function name with a capital leading letter
>Curly brace below instead of inline
My autism is triggered

I figured I'd be banned by now, but I'm still operating and made it to 350 followers.

Attached: blood.jpg (255x253, 21K)

>beep beep boop beep
sure he is

Is your account named NPC###. You could've just went unnoticed because you didn't connect to other npc accounts.

>Steve Bannon is behind this NPC meme and was the man on the inside.
He hasn't been on the inside in over a year. But he was inside for this NPC meme, working with the Dems (who fucking despise him) and their Israeli handlers to undermine the midterms because a false flag is coming?

pretending to be anti trump like you fucking do all day long.. lefties don't fucking hang out on pol it's shitskins like you.

A pretty simply code could filter most. Check for duplicate IPs. If duplicate IPs check name for NPC or any 3 words consecutively that start with NPC NP or PC. That would filter out a majority, then filter for new accounts using key words on political subjects to be sent for review by a human that could pretty quickly determine the status of the account.

seems about right

no im the jk rowling npc

cool

Attached: anders-breivik-trial-72.jpg (600x338, 28K)

>No the NPC meme is being funded by Steve Bannon and astroturged by Israeli Black Cube.
>le gaslighting kike shills
I have never seen shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme. Twitter is already outright banning them. Jews fear nothing more than their normie cattle snapping out of their trance.

We need to use the NPC meme to raise normie awareness of the kike control over their news media, entertainment media, educational systems, politics etc. It's obviously insanely effective.

Attached: NPC golem.jpg (666x714, 144K)

Attached: 1535441184827.jpg (2068x2513, 2.16M)

Attached: golem.jpg (545x720, 142K)

Attached: Golem production.jpg (898x1320, 300K)

You guys should start off following thots and friends instead of big politicians and organizations right off the bat. At least look like you are using twitter ‘normally’.
The algorithm may work by looking at the activity around the people you are looking to destabilise

Attached: FC496D00-2064-4D92-A226-2164DEE72DDE.jpg (384x384, 31K)

You are really grasping at straws with this one.

Attached: hillshillsexposed.png (1217x676, 136K)

Attached: 1537619224379.jpg (1793x2676, 1.85M)

Attached: 1525759338360.jpg (1861x1585, 1.24M)

Attached: 1530763650871.png (1178x1168, 1008K)

Attached: 1512369942561.jpg (2285x1262, 743K)

>I have never seen shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme.
If you won't question, then you're just another fucking NPC.

This thread is a shill thread. It is sliding with unrelated posts, and if anything, is meant as a way to paralyze Jow Forums for the midterm.

Case in point, what does this image have to do with NPCs? Remember that this is technically against the rules, and there is something you're supposed to do with posts that break rules.

I can’t believe I want to defend zoomers

The npc is the narrative for the false flag shooting you jews are planning. You're gonna blame video games because your madden tournament false flag was a failure. It's typical though. Jews are always failures. Too stupid to do anything right. Ashkenazi are the dumbest of all the jews.

Attached: 1525207757108.jpg (1072x551, 290K)

>pretending
No one cares who you vote for where I live.

Npc....are you trying to say SloppyManBad?

If I can get that far I'll try it. I usually follow breaking911, but I guess I can try following CNN for a bit.

Ah I see now. Will be waiting for caps from the social feed of next shooter of an npc meme he shared months prior to the event.
Thanks pole

>be wanting to share about offended people backstabbing Twitter
>your post
I'm not even allowed to vote in the midterm.

SloppyManBad

Not just CNN. Follow trending celebrities. Go on the front page and follow anything thats trending and share your opinions. I guess the algirythm is set to relate to only this issue. I'll try to work around my account safe.

Liberals really hate reality shoved into their faces. All they can pull out as response is ban, ban, ban. This is why they can't meme, because banning is too convenient and doesn't require thoughts to meme back something.

>1
>liberals
there you retards are again shilling with your left vs right buzzwords. THIS ISN'T ABOUT LEFT VS RIGHT .This is about the fucking Jew world order zionist deep state trying to make the population fight each other.

I never said it was liberals only. I only pointed out that liberals who wrote those media articles don't like it.
Thinking is too complex for you, NPC

we should propagate a pit bull friendly counternarrative for popular liberals to buy into and anticipate/setup an event that we can mobilize around to delegitimize them.
Sorry Im high. Goodnight

Nah its more or less left vs right. We have just theories about one guy who looks like a Jew. The world being runned by jews is not even proven to exist.
>inb4 pic of 3 jews in the senate

No. Zionist shills wrote artciles to prommote this meme and paint it in to a left vs right divide. MAN YOU JEWS ARE DESPERATE RIGHT NOW.

>prommote
>YOU JEWS
You are the epitome of an NPC.

Attached: (You).jpg (660x371, 25K)

ready for the 5 million man arab army to invade your ass? israel is fucked faggot.

Attached: 1514305060634.png (1080x1080, 424K)

>yes I agree, BANNON = BAD
>jews, homosexuals and mutilation of children's genitals = GOOD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>hurr durr
>if you don't subscribe to my snowflake theory, you must be a Jew and you need to be invaded hue hue hue
>Israel is hurr durr
>more hurr durr
>more NPC stuff

Attached: 1537962769894.jpg (1920x958, 384K)

No it isn't

The NPC memes are being pushed as a narrative they'll use in a false flag being planned right now (user kills Leftists he thought were NPCs, his Facebook conveniently shows he browsed Jow Forums etc). They will use it to attack us and push extreme censorship of anything they label "dehumanizing speech."

Twitter let the meme spread for several days on purpose to create the illusion of censorship so people would double down. If you look at what the company reps are saying, the NPC memes are actually an operation they started to attack "dehumanizing speech" without having to bring the Femin virus to the attention of the public.

archive.is/XGlFb

Attached: npcs ff.jpg (3207x2241, 1.71M)

No we’re all autists

how much other stuff are they deleting

i never see any tweets from

Hey I got a get cool

I've always thought Comey was Fbianon. Something about his use of the word "albeit"

I mean he used hiding by blue curtains as an excuse in interviews and his book tour made dems look retarded. But yeah he is FBIAnon, how cool is that?!?

Israelis smashed the arabs when Israel was first formed, and that was with rusty old russian shit. Now Israel is relatively far stronger, and their countries far weaker. Not to mention all of the arab countries hate Iran far more. You have autism.

>astroturged
muh benis is astroturgid nao

Proof Please otherwise Liberal Bullshit

>it took several weeks for NPC to receive instructions on how to deal with NPC meme

Lurking, but also THIS

Orders came in from a high level to manipulate a trending hashtag in support of Assad, literally hours before Trump authorised a tomahawk strike. They changed the auto suggest from #SyriaHoax to #SyriaHox which had unsuspecting normies effectively censoring it. The problem for Jack is, he knows these cases will be used against him in court as unbeknown to him was the fact they employed a whistle blower.

>actually buying into that retarded conspiracy