SAUDI ARABIA DID 9/11

SAUDI ARABIA DID 9/11

Attached: 9-11-moved-them-most-01.jpg (389x270, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nefW2YPb06Q
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB214/
archive.is/To8yf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/28/senate-obama-veto-september-11-bill-saudi-arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlWZQMYdfA
youtube.com/watch?v=vD_IgCKpNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja67D0vKh6U
youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong.

Attached: 1525866988235.png (932x1518, 858K)

Oh, so you just expect us to believe everything those savage, psycho towelheads say? Jesus fucking christ, FUCK OFF.

Everybody knows Saudi Arabia was the principal player behind 9/11, along with traitors from our own intelligence community and most likely from Israel's as well.

And they never got punished. We should have nuked Mecca on 9/12/2001, but Saudi Arabia always gets away with everything. Always. Everybody is always licking their filthy butthole, every president we've had does it, even Trump, who the fuck knows why. Once I would've said oil but everyone has oil now. Once I would've said Iran but we don't need the Saudis to crush Iran. (What WOULD help though is if those traitorous fucking krauts and other European turncoats would stop making deals with Iran for their own benefit.)

It's all fucking bullshit.

Israel planted 2 nukes in the basements. They remote controlled 2 military aircraft that fired a depleted uranium shell into the building right beforeimpact. They used nanothermite on the steel columns. They had one of their submarines fire a cruise missile into the pentagon.

Israelis are the savages.

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

Attached: 1539293852184.jpg (989x1200, 219K)

That means we must bomb Iran right kikes

Attached: 1539842572103.jpg (500x618, 29K)

9/11 responders still fighting to get medical care

youtube.com/watch?v=nefW2YPb06Q

Attached: walking-stick_defence_barton-wright_4.gif (350x295, 46K)

We must take swift action against our iranian aggressors.

Attached: 1510370891369.jpg (1968x1105, 517K)

we need airforce to drop a 100 megaton hydrogen bomb on Ryad and another one on Mecca, as retaliation for 9/11.

israel certainly benefits

>SAUDI ARABIA DID 9/11
>That means we must bomb Iran right kikes

NopE IraQ!

nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB214/

Attached: operation polo step.png (1091x817, 503K)

Man fuck yall hate arabs like me, don’t bomb Mecca it’s important to us, fuck Iran fuck the USA fuck everyone and everything do ur shit just don’t be surprised for retaliation the Jews did it to profit off mass fear don’t go helping them now bombing Mecca will get ya more terrorists and give the jews the profit.

Trump knows Israel did 9/11 and he's still an Israel-first zionist. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1473313974123.jpg (568x595, 68K)

Attached: bf4e.jpg (650x520, 32K)

Remember when Obama tried to block families of 9/11 victims from suing Saudi Arabia?

archive.is/To8yf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/28/senate-obama-veto-september-11-bill-saudi-arabia

Hey, Amerifrens, as a Persian, I'd be fine if you blamed Saudis or Israel as long as they both go at the end of the day.

Attached: 1522088623131.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

actually saudis who hate their royal family did it and those saudis where trained by iran

Saudia Arabia is instrumental in upholding the petrodollar system. Kissinger went to them in the 70s when America dropped the gold standard and USA provides protection for the Saudis and cooperating OPEC nations I n turn for exclusive trading of oil in US currency, which has helped US remain the worlds hegemon by backing our currency in oil.

he's out jewed the jews in NYC real estate for decades. i trust him to continue his good works.

>semites literally slaughter "american citizens" in a shoah to fight die for israel
>Iraq gets destroyed.
>even pooland useful goyim go help with the occupation.
>jews scream GET IRAN NEXT!!!

How do they keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1304311708703.gif (500x281, 311K)

>as a Persian
You misspelled Iranian

There are many ethnic groups in Iran. I wouldn't expect an inbred Muslim to understand such intricacies however.

No it was this bitch

Attached: grandslam.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

If you have been fighting for gibs for 17 years for
an imaginary illness, then you should´ve died in the flames.
PS. Cowardly Flagfags should also get the flames

Attached: 7BC.jpg (702x702, 55K)

Is that pic shopped? It's creepy as hell.
It's like one of these cursed image thread images

>PS. Cowardly Flagfags should also get the flames
That dude is a jew hiding behind a meme flag

It´s Allison Harvad aka Creepy-Chan, my newfriend.
She was in Americas Next Top Model, where during phonevoting /x/ and /b/ joined forces and got her second place. Sho came second only because Tyra Banks is a racist scumbag and picked a fellow nigger instead of this seventh wonder.
She is the queen of /x/.

Godammit, stop posting that! It's sick (funny)!

Attached: spit-take-.gif (250x200, 755K)

Reminder that Saudi Arabia is not going anywhere. Israel/US need Saudi Arabia to take on Iran.

>isreal
>Saudi Arabia
>implying there is much of a difference, both are full of sand niggers, jews are just less retarded sand niggers.

Saudis are still towel headed sand niggers and should all get the rope too.

lol @ all the illegal dumb beaners joining US army and got sent of to kill and die for ZOG interests in a desert on the other side of the globe cuz guvmint promised them legalization.

meanwhile after 9/11 I burned my US citizenship neatralization papers.

Attached: jew hell.gif (603x414, 107K)

a technology screw up - GPX Fusion.

well user why don't you give the internet your full home address, why not, are you a cowardly fag?

September Clues:
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlWZQMYdfA

September Clues Addendum:
youtube.com/watch?v=vD_IgCKpNrY

9/11 PsyOpera:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja67D0vKh6U

Dimitri Khalezov Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4

Attached: bumpframe.jpg (1882x1055, 163K)

>if u aint usin memeflags u aint kekman and anonymoose, im gunna post unda memeflag so the glowies wunt kno hu i am ooga booga

Attached: 1538560584266.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

I used to hate saudis and Israel but now that Trump came along I finally realized the complex geo-petro-political situtation in middle east. We have to protect our best allies saudis and Israel AT ALL costs

ISRAEL DID 9/11

>FIXED

What tipped you off? The fact that the majority of high jackers were Saudis?

this

Gods work user

Uh oh somebody’s scared. Ahahahaha

You can shut the fuck up now yid. We’re going to kill every single one of you and we’re going to burn every copy of that satanic fucking Talmud on Earth.

Why do you not like Iran? I remember a paki friend of mine from school said that your countries disagree but why? Is it jus the Sunni Shiite thing? Or is there something secular about your conflicts? Legitimately curious

But I’m sorry Iran has done nothing to us, and death to Israel.

>SAUDI ARABIA DID 9/11
CORRECTION:
MOSSAD did 9/11
Kikes used Saudi pawns to do the dirtywork, because jews are smarter than sandniggers, and wanted to try keep their hands clean.

They fucked up with the dancing israeli's tho
>youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI

No we don’t you ugly little inbred kike. Israel is gonna get wiped from the earth like the shitstain it is. We can’t have you backwards evil savages embarrassing us when aliens come to visit.

Actually Trump's best friends did it

Giuliani
Bibi
Pompeo
Bolton
Lucky Larry
Charles Kushner
Even had Louis Eisenberg as his best man for the Melania wedding

Attached: 1529762147707.jpg (612x814, 128K)