I beat the NPC meme

If leftists are NPC's, doesn't that mean right-wingers are PC?

OH SHIT I JUST DECONSTRUCTED THE MEME, IT'S OVER THE END OF DRUMPFTARDS

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

Attached: 1539839170060.jpg (264x373, 24K)

You have absolutely no idea what the NPC meme is about, you probably just saw it on the TV. SAGE

Attached: 9dc.jpg (234x264, 21K)

if the NPC meme showed up on TV already doesn't that mean it's a dead meme

Jow Forums FAGS BTFO

Made me think for real

Player characters?

This I guess.

no, Politically Correct

Your perspective of what an NPC is, is the same incorrect perspective that's being pushed by other NPC's both left wing and right wing. And you show your lack of critical thinking when you download it and run with it.
It really is the best meme. It's the meme that keeps on giving.

>(((If we put their meme in the press we can make them think it isn't cool to use anymore)))

You're right, user. We should stop using that meme. Orange man bad!

People who are autistic or have aspergers tend to see themselves as real people but other's as "bots" as trait #1 of being autistic is not understanding that other people are other people with their own thoughts and feelings and independence.

You often hear from autistic people that they don't understand why the people around them act the way they do, but thats because they can't understand that people are their own independent creatures.

hence the NPC memes. So even though in real life they are the weird onces who've failed to be properly socialized, they are implying that normal people who as independent free thinking people have come to similar conclusions are "NPC's" or bots.

>

Attached: 1539767984585.jpg (960x504, 67K)

>Orange man bad!
'Killary and Obongo bad!'

see how easily I turned that around on you Jow Forumstards

By your logic, PC means our political alignment is the correct one. Your argument is now void, unsightly non-fren.

Attached: 1512552129822.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Better PC than Mac, bruh.

but this board is supposed to be against political correctness you cuck incel jew lover

> the left playing with words
How unusual. You need to download some new algorithms

Yeah but pol isn't msm influencing modern reality and controlling it. The poople who are controlling the NPC's right now are people with bad intentions trying to destroy all other players to make earth their own to reincarnate on over and over / live here immortally.

Attached: 4156151671.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>doesn't that mean right-wingers are PC?
Yeah, they are actual player characters faggot

Why should it be against political correctness?

OP thinks he’s smart...

Attached: 9826E06B-34CB-4228-9CFF-25326A1DE9EF.jpg (1024x654, 167K)

Drumpf bad orange man #resist

Attached: resist.jpg (917x645, 175K)

Dude it’s a meme it’s not real

You can go gas yourself OP. At least that brain which has so little working cells can be used as a fertilizer.

AI has yet a long way to go

no you just made it worse on yourself npc once you try and kill a meme without waiting for it to die of natural causes it becomes a legend.

You can review it you can try and run the joke by explaining it to try and kill it quicker but if you put all this effort behind one meme people will notice and the meme will live on.

Wow ur a genus u shud be profrsr

op you finally got that dick out of your brain

being 4channer was never cool in the first place
its supposed to be uncoolest place in the world

it was a escape from fun out going normie land that we call real life

but you emotional vampires end up here... because you need this for feel that you are something cause deep inside you are nothing like us

you are a number

Ackshually, if we develop off of your language concepts of word reformation, it's a board that deals withIN political correctness, and is always correct IN the world of politics. Do not test my 200+ IQ, soulless brainlet. Know your place.

Attached: 1512555236836.jpg (961x816, 239K)

He is one of the fags hijacking the term.
npc != leftist.

Isn't it past your bedtime, kid?