When did you realise you weren't an NPC?

Attached: 1539561924602.jpg (971x546, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uoGWfRfilY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8i6anTAQqnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every waking moment music plays in my head. An eternal jukebox. I figure that's enough inner monologue for anyone's lifetime.

When I knew they were playing "WMD" all day on TV leading up to the gulf war. It was then I realized almost everyone around me was stupid.

When Jow Forums told me I wasn't one.

Attached: 46543754878.png (307x348, 51K)

I watched some Stanley Kubrick movies

Not even doing a meme

I invented this meme. An NPC wouldn't be able to do that

Attached: NPC golem.jpg (666x714, 144K)

Attached: golem_.jpg (543x720, 188K)

When I realized I was a golem

Attached: 7785BBF0-664A-4BEB-9733-189D40C58623.png (636x773, 32K)

When I stopped being a Libertarian or CivNat.

When I didn't fall for the trump meme like all the NPC's on Pol did

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself.
The NPC meme is a reflection of lower forms of ourselves that doesn't question narratives, leadership and influence. We've let the worst form of consciousness hijack reality from the good.

The NPC meme is just one step for exposing what this system is being run by.

Attached: 1539847837655.jpg (499x499, 445K)

When my inner voice told me who I had to kill.

Attached: frailty.jpg (1000x420, 87K)

I was for much of my life. I un-NPC'd after losing someone I cared a lot about.

In a previous thread I said that I speak in full sentences to myself in my head. When I stepped away I realized that what really happens is I have a abstract, instant thought then I either explain it or respond to it with language. This meme may be dumb but at least it's making people think.

when my master created me to destroy western civilization

Attached: 1539848947101.png (645x773, 18K)

When I found out (((who))) really runs the world.

When I realized Jow Forums is wrong and being just as narrow minded as the loony left they criticize.

When I voted for hillary clinton. The first female president of the United States of America.

I always viewed the school system in general as an NPC factory, so around 6th or 7th grade I guess but it didn't hit me full on till high school, at which point I was like wtf ...the conditioning never worked on me. I just repelled it as one would repel something unpleasant instinctively.

Uncle Joe's 2 minutes of truth did the trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=6uoGWfRfilY

Attached: Mystery_Babylon.jpg (516x800, 279K)

I didn't I am a npc

Attached: NPC-7-msnbc-msnpc.jpg (960x960, 39K)

I am a 30 year old virgin hermit whos only ever had one job my whole life. Ive done things on here you wouldnt believe.

I wish i were an npc.

Attached: 1325794210935.jpg (303x300, 25K)

Reminder that EVERYONE who isn't a centrist is an NPC programmed to think according to an ideology.

But, I am an NPC.

Attached: 1539672043839.jpg (388x448, 63K)

All hail Hitler

Because I don’t post on Jow Forums often, instead I observe because I’m still a 2009 newfag

The ultimate red pill
Knowing you’re the only player

Becoming a neet in Finland can only be achieved if you're not an NPC because of social pressure.

Spending a lot of time alone will open your eyes to the world

I realised I wasn't an NPC 4 years ago

Been red-pilled since nixon.
>call be a boomer, I don't care. You are all newfags to me
I remember forced bussing
The complete transformation was don't when Carter boycotted the Olympics to fight the USSR.
>what a faggot
Voted for Reagan '80 & '84
You have no clue what a great president he was. Times have changed, but Reagan had to get past the (((big three))) without twatter.
>Trump now is what Reagan was
Trump is doing things faster than Reagan but Reagan had to deal with the Demonrats who owned Congress.
Reagan was a shitposter too, in the time
So, I have always known I wasn't an NPC, but I've seen their rise.
>lefties in the '60s and '70s (hippies) actually had a brain and could articulate coherent independent thoughts.
>of course they were idiot thoughts and highly influences by commies.
There has been a rise in NPC behavior since the '00s. Their loss in the Gore v Bush 'chad' recount birthed the rise of NPCs. The Obambi years trained and programmed them through the K-12 system.
The K-12 system began in earnest indoctrination in the late '80s (yes, it started earlier, but wasn't flooded with them)
K-12 is churning out their core kernels, and colleges are programming them.

Attached: 1536981080913.gif (249x184, 2.38M)

But I am one
I realized that irregardless of ideals or what you believe in, as long as you live your life just like everyone else does you are the definition of an NPC

>no u
While Trump is a Zionist, he's not the Main Stream narrative.
The meme is based on not having an inner monologue, making the person far more susceptible to the most prevalent and loudest voice (Because they don't question anything) which in our modern day is the media. The media is currently strong left leaning, which means those NPCs(people without monologue) tend to be swayed by the mass media. It's incorrect to say, "Right wingers are the real NPCs" as they do not have control of the mass media. They are the ones who, despite all the propaganda bombarding them everyday constantly, were still able to question the narrative and arrive at a separate conclusion from the mass media.
That being said, it is still possible for right wingers to be NPCs(And most of them are to an extent) within their own communities. It's a matter of how much you let yourself be an NPC (This could correlate to the fact that people use inner monologue to varying degrees in the study) When you look at the average r/The_Donald user you'll notice their NPC behavior begins where their tolerance for beliefs end. Some people believe everything with no question like leftists, some people question a little bit of the narrative and become centrists. Others will question most of the media narrative like Civic Nationalists, but Trump CivNat supporters will use the same NPC behavior they complain about the second you ask them to apply their "Critical thinking/ Questioning" to the Jewish Question. A good example are CivNats who have never looked into holocaust denial, versus those who have looked into it but still beleive it.
I think these varying ideologies may correlate with the rates of inner monologue discussed in the study. For example something like this ~, 0% Hard Left, 50% Centrist, 75% CivNat, 100% NatSoc.

same here

when I read the original thread

Attached: 87f.jpg (1067x454, 126K)

>copy pasta
Get out of here faggot.

When I ended up here.

I still don't know how to complete a quest

When I opened my eyes.

I would cheer for Hitler and the Wehrmacht in WWII documentaries

why "mother"?

It's my copy pasta, I'm allowed to copy paste it. Why would I waste my life typing out the same thing over and over again when you just make the same argument.

When my thread about NPCs got shoahed about 30 seconds ago.
Was fairly certain before, but now I'm sure.

I grew up in a border state full of violent and illiterate hispanics, I was a minority at my local school, and everyone thought this was how it should be.
Well, it was terrible. Who would want to be a minority. not evenn minorities want to be minorities.
It's scares me to the core of my being that the entirity of America will resmble that in the future.

I still need convincing I'm not.

When I got my first job and had to work with the general public. You begin to realize how many idiots there are that can't answer a simple yes or no question.

That moment when I was in my coffee break and my coworkers didnt understand why I was reading a book when there was a movie 'on netflix' or some shit about it

Npc=golem/goyim and they want to control your 3rd eye with the mark of the beast

Attached: 220px-Prague-golem-reproduction.jpg (220x242, 9K)

Non-NPCs think they are non-NPC. But NPCs can also think they're non-NPC. So how do you know that you're really not a NPC? Is there any objective criterion that you can use to aviod self-deceiving? Because from what I see now, this board has paradoxically high proportion of non-NPCs, which is suspicious. Most likely most of us just don't want to accept they are not so special.

>When did you realise you weren't an NPC?
Do you mean "When did you realize that many other people were NPCs" A conscious person cannot "realize" that they are conscious, they know automatically.

But essentially it was during my time at college. I wouldn't have called them NPCs back then because the term wasn't popular yet, but I realized that a very high proportion of people were "psychopaths" in the sense that they couldn't actually feel emotion. It disturbed me for a long time knowing that people I had known all my life were just walking automatons.

bitcoin rabbit hole

When I began to notice a weird disconnect from conventional reality within myself, that most other people I had met in my life did not seem to experience. Its as if I was a puzzle piece from a different set of puzzles.

Its hard to describe. I had these views and intuitions since like middle school. Obviously they grew as I got older, few psychedelic experiences also enhanced them in ways. i had only 3 other friends who also felt a similar scenario and understood what I meant. most thought I was crazy or weird.

When I realized I have absolutely nothing in common with most people. Like, how the fuck can anyone talk about other people kicking a ball around for fucking hours on end? Or think there is any value at all in pop culture? Maybe I'm just autistic though.

that's just you being lonely lol
I know because I am the same

These golems just have zero justification for the mindless shit they do. Try asking anyone why they believe in something.

Yeah but I tend to isolate myself through choice since peoples inane prattling annoys me most if the time.

Kindergarten, the teacher took myself and a Jewish kid aside and told us we were very special and that we weren't like the other students. He took to it naturally, where I took to it as being singled out and pretended I couldn't read. Now I'm a wagecuck and he works in finance.

Attached: 35546745_1953951611582922_6161010558955945984_n.jpg (640x855, 84K)

when I found that meme unfunny and forced.
its a new way to troll libtards epic style but it seems like both republicans AND democrats are the npcs

>Maybe I'm just autistic though.
That's what NPCs expect you to believe, to counter-validate their own existence.

You could spend hours analyzing and dissecting the world, and try to share your wisdom with everyone, but NPCs can't think that big, so they'll just dismiss you as autistic so they can keep their little bubble worlds spinning.

Personally, I don't think that level of autism exists anyways. All it truly is another mode of thinking that the established school system refuse to accommodate for the sake of maintaining that singular line of production.

My internal monologue starts dying and I feel like an NPC whenever I use my PC which is a lot

I honestly thought all people talked things out in their head or visualized in their head until people started talking about it on here. Take a math problem for example. When I work it out I visualize it in my head doing all the steps on a board. Didn't know some people lacked the ability to think that way and only think based on emotion. It explains a lot of things when I started to think about it. Most of my family are NPC

>AnCap flag
>not an NPC

Pick one, you fucking imbecile

When I predicted the Trump victory and everyone started REEE-ing and shouting me down because of my arguments in favour of his victory as "muh white Afrikaans male". I went full throttle from left leaning centrist to right wing.

Attached: 36603265_478757412564916_7137319550902599680_n.jpg (720x916, 41K)

I know I'm not an NPC because when I notice that a certain person/idea in society is getting a lot of hate, I immediately question if the hate is warranted, rather than joining in. Also, some of my beliefs are popular and mainstream, others are taboo.

This.

Born redpilled
Mother taught me to think for myself, to not rely on the government or hand outs. Always be skeptical of where your food comes from, the industries you buy from, the money you use, etc.

I was also homeschooled, I don't have social problems because she was smart and set up play dates with other kids, enrolled me in numerous activities like scouts and I didn't rely on school being my life which let me learn rather than repeat.

I was 7 years old when I first questioned the leftist propaganda that was being shoved into my throat by school

Day I was born
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8i6anTAQqnw

Are there any NZ NPC memes?

Attached: NPC.jpg (800x458, 67K)

Most people just solve math problems conceptually since they're not brainlets who need to write it in their head out like a 6 year old. Obviously if that wasn't possible "NPCs" couldn't do math at all because you can't solve math "emotionally".

This meme is fucking retarded and ironically from people not self-aware enough to notice their own unsymbolized thinking.

Just to be clear, I'm not an NPC. I'm just an thinking teenager who greatly values his intelligence and his world view over some phony mainstream liberal leftist narrative. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony media man, who told me what to think. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence

When I realized that I can only think in words

Attached: 895EBA07-A26C-47ED-A02F-9A06E4D37298.jpg (680x830, 125K)

When did you realize you were an NPC and how long will you continue the charade? I can see right through you.

I think at some point, people become so distant from this reality that they begin to deny ones self as a part of its existence. With this denial comes a great divergence of the mind, between the brain and the soul. One becomes more intimate with ones own soul, as the mind reforms to reflect ones own being, rather than as a reflection of the outside world.

I can't put an exact moment on when this happened, I think it was probably elementary school, as I felt forced to distance myself from my own life in an attempt to maintain some form of sanity. The only things one cannot deny is that one exists, and that one exists in a universe built on rules and logic. Everything beyond that can and should be first denied and examined for dubiousness.

To not have this fundamental understanding and dialogue within ones self, one becomes an NPC.

Attached: 079.jpg (711x712, 75K)

Remote npc control

Attached: 1539818572067.jpg (500x373, 95K)

Attached: 1539818222831.jpg (736x718, 104K)

You sound like a fag

When I was 8 and knew God wasn't real in a literal sense
It's all been a slippery slope now I feel like I've been woken up from the matrix every day since and I'm 28 now
When will the suffering end?

That sounds like normal inner speech. You don't have to actually sub-vocalize to have an auditory thought, the same way you don't have to move your lips to read.

Does anyone even read posts without pics? I don't think I've read a single post without a pic in 2 years.

Attached: 45872321541.jpg (958x1658, 506K)

I've always been confident that my thoughts are my own. I grew up in a hardcore neocon family, evangelical Christcucks who insisted "Israel is our greatest ally".
I thought they were retarded as early as twelve.
I also always found the left to be utterly contemptible and similarly vapid.
I tried on libertarian pants for a while but realized they didn't fit.
Ultimately I settled into a constitutional populist position. As time went on I learned about the Jews and commies and globalism, etc.
When I first saw the beginnings of the npc meme, I actually asked myself if I wasn't fooling myself, that I wasn't as independent as I thought I was.
I have inner speech, it happens all the time.
I also have inner visualizations, I can form complex images in my head.
This wasn't enough, I questioned myself and continue to question myself, as I've always done.
Despite what these retards say though, I particularly enjoy pol because it is one of the last places on the web where one can be questioned. I may not immediately accept the ideas, if I realize I'm wrong, but I've been pretty good at eventually making myself accept the truth, and many times here now, another poster has forced me to question my beliefs.
The only thing I'd say could be seen as npc about myself in the way I think, is that I desire logical, self evident answers to things. My mind wants organized, simple foundations from which to build upon.
This is likely why I was a lolbertarian for a bit, the NAP is a tidy, "self evident" idea. It's tidy and allows a lot of easy conclusions about a lot of social problems. But I've realized that life isn't simple and that trying to pack and simplify everything about human nature and society into a single statement is a red herring.
So, I guess, given that I still haven't fully shaken off that need for organized and tidy answers/positions, I still have a little npc in me.

When I noticed the media switch every month from (Coffee, Eggs, and Wine being good or bad) back and forth for fucking years and every time they have "New evidence"

Attached: 1535083138232.png (884x903, 353K)

Adapt it into a few different forms. Each being more specific to the point you're trying to make. I think I first read your comment a couple days ago. So just using the same comment over and over, no matter how good it is, undermines the argument.
Again it's not that it's a bad point, it's just that it's too common and recognizable now, I'm not even reading it when I see it anymore, because the human mind just filters out info it already knows after a while.
So take your comment, cut it into pieces, adapt each point you're making and have several different ones to comment with.
I definitely don't disagree with your opinion that repeating your own, already well made idea, is an acceptable action. I'm just saying that it's better to use it as a foundation from which to expand your different points, while not being instinctually shut out because people have already read your copy pasta.

>why
Because pasta is gay, keep it original constantly to emerse critical thought of the reader, they won't bother with pasta, as they've seen it before... Reform the message, they will think about it again.

Also post proof confirming his a full zionist.
I'm are of act 477 in Poland where he's shilling the jews wishes regardless of law, but show me in his actions over the last year, how he hasn't made the right a stronger force?

Smart user...

Aware*

When I actually read through the study that started the meme. Pol went along blindly with the incorrect figure of 75% of the sample not having inner monologue. The actual findings were that over a small period of time, with about 30 university students, they found that some of those students did not report having the pristine inner experience of inner speech as often as others, or at all during the test. The study said that the MAJORITY of people use inner speech primarily, and very few reported not using it at all during the test. This really does not imply that there are people out there without inner speech. Nothing can be concluded from such a weak study, not to mention that they weren't even reporting what Pol ended up running with.
Despite this, you fucking NPCs just ran with the botched interpretation that the OP gave instead of doing any independent thought.

Yeah, me too. Probably the 2nd gulf war.

Attached: 1525491655092.png (2500x2500, 1.47M)

When small talk wasn't enough to enjoy time spent with others. I want to talk about big/deep stuff. Also, When God answered some very specific prayers in amazing ways for me and I remembered back that He's been doing that my whole life. You might call it the hand of providence. That's a humbling experience and I realize that there is more to focus on than muh tv, muh music, muh celebrity trends, muh daily distraction. Basicly having a free mind to hear what He is showing me. Being led by the spirit and not the flesh. And this increasing wickedness around us is super obvious since the election, I felt like I needed to fight it. So, here I am on a Peruvian basket weaving forum.

Attached: af0f9f5a445138303043662e98d61003d4d5bb5e600e48b932262c01dec437e9.jpg (715x881, 99K)

It's too late now leaf. Sometimes we don't read it all. Eye browse through myself.

Attached: 1529322881151.webm (1280x720, 715K)

Basically this, it's the great irony of the meme. Doesn't matter now though because it took on a life of its own and became something completely different

Never. My parents were born in 1911 and in 1922 respectively. (My dad killed about 30 Germans soldiers during WW II). They always encouraged me to read a lot. Also, no telly. So that all contributed towards critical thinking. Even today, I have no smartphone and (unfortunately) had to stop reading MSM press, since the editor in chief of my excellent newspaper was a sandnigger (Fathi Derder, a fucking Algerian, who left after one yr and decreasing paid circulation from 7,000 to 500).

But in my funny country, I can tell you that 98 % of the population are NPCs. Otherwise, we would not vote against all the referendi that wanted to kick out foreigners. Also, we would not have abolished banking secrecy.

All those fucking NPCs want is a coop flat, a city paid kindergarden, & an employment with the city / canton / government.

>What to do, frens?

because of this meme I started thinking I may be one. my programming is just kind of fucked, I hope they wont delet me

Attached: enpeesee.png (439x401, 55K)

when i realized i was

Back in 8th grade when it started. Truly understood more in college.

Attached: PicsArt_10-18-09.41.44.jpg (1080x1188, 102K)

I went to a party one time and was bored out of my mind even though everyone else seemed to be having fun

When I realized that the earth was flat through thorough observation and discrepancies within the official narrative. Realizing that NASA was full of shit was a big part of this realization. Most people think that fe is a meme and it is until you realize that it really isn’t. God bless to all of you anons. Hopefully a realization like this will help change your lives like it did mine.

• ᠌ ᠌ •

>thought I was an npc for being kind of socially autistic growing up
>always had an inner monologue though, was always capable of visualizing things and kept a journal
>people made me feel inhuman for NOT being inhuman like them

fucking niggers and yes I do unironically think this makes me better than other people (as fedora as it is) fuck off buzzfeed

Attached: 1416262923967.png (470x457, 5K)