How do you people deal with the fact that asians are smarter than whites without sounding like blacks saying

How do you people deal with the fact that asians are smarter than whites without sounding like blacks saying

>muh dick
>muh arts
>muh souls
?

Attached: carlcuck.jpg (600x615, 39K)

Asians aren't smarter than whites stop falling for this bs

A asian countries mostly suck and whites still invent everything.

Why should I care if they're smarter than us or not? I don't want to be replaced by stupid people, and I don't want to be replaced by smart people.

>non-western demographic
>more intelligent than western demographic

By not being impressed by what they accomplish in comparison to western white people. Sounds more like you want to try and make me feel defensively jelly of ching chongs. I'm not so you fail.

hows that asian space program going? has india reached 1000 toilets yet? China is still building ghost cities to levy their debt? Japan hasn't figured out how to fuck 3d yet? I hear Mongolia's cancer research is off the charts! Thailand's economy is booming, right?

Attached: 1515742907415.jpg (736x750, 40K)

>smarter than us
>didn't invent western civ
sage

They're better calculators but not visionaries so they don't invent shit (except westernized asians like japs)but find a cheap way to copy your shit overnight.

Being for the preservation of your people is different than being for the superiority of your people.

white niggers

Attached: 1479292654926.jpg (600x450, 67K)

and you're just a regular nigger

Sup' mutt

Their countries smell like raw sewage. We beat them in wars.

Asians are better at math and science than white people, in the regard that the majority of math and science is being able to copypasta the required information.

Do you have evidence that white people are not the majority source of advances or ingenuity etc in the fields of math and science?

> meme flag
> micro penis
> constantly smells like garlic or fish
> eats dog for lunch
i wonder what kind of sub human trash is behind this post? hrmm i wonder.

How is it relevant?? I don't want my people to be replaced by low IQ niggers OR by high IQ asians.

The IQ meme is a side argument, not the main issue when it comes to race/multiculturalism.

3pbp

Attached: Strawman.png (664x628, 378K)

>Asians are better at math and science than white people
they're not. if that were even remotely true, most asian countries would not be third world shitholes.

Attached: mirrondorrar.jpg (1092x1037, 233K)

Kek'd

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>breaks your worldview

Attached: scientific impact by country.png (763x5839, 535K)

oh no non ononoo

Attached: 1469311850941.png (870x656, 193K)

We keep them under the boot. Does anyone really care how smart their dog is as long as it keeps doing its doglike duties?

Fuck how smart you are Chung Lo, get cracking on them wontons.

That's just a matter of controlling for geography. If you put the same chinks into a cracker society, they chinks beat the crackers in math and science.

Wrong

>
_

>be jerrush me roundeye!

No, nigger. Go away.

The only Asian group that's somewhat comparable to whites are the Japanese and that's only because they've been in constant contact with Europeans (Romans first, followed by the Dutch) for thousands of years.

Hitler knew this, which is why he called them Honorary Aryans

Attached: showimage-do-2.jpg (580x869, 183K)

they have very little to show for their >muh IQ

>Japanese
>Romans
What

Whites are better at the only thing that matters politically... War.

I know asians are smarter than europeans and fully accept that. I can think creatively, they cannot. They can make wheels, very good wheels, beter than mine. But, i invented the fucking thing. They discovered black powder and made fireworks, europeans made guns, cannons and took over the world. Asians are drones. sage

They lack in creativity and strenght, both inner and outer. They also usually lack in honor.

I don't care about group averages. Not like being part of clever group or dumb group in any way affects the absolute number of people that are smarter or dumber than me. It's irrelevant at the individual level.

Contemporary Jews try to downplay it but Roman coinage has been found many times in sunken wreckage and ancient castles in Japan.

Their language, specifically its vowels and consonants are all identical to the romance languages and extremely different from other Asian languages which are tonal. They even roll and bounce their R's like Italians and Spanish do.

Attached: 1538141049284.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Hans, stop it with the individualistic shit, we are only strong as a group.

> muh asians
Where are the Chinese bases on Mars? Where are their Chinese intergalactic space probes and teleport machines?
That's right, there aren't any. After 5 thousand years of civilization, they couldn't make it past our 13th century technology levels.

Asians are basically all NPCs, they assimilate what others have invented and then just do it massively. look at how they lap up western tech, and hack into our systems and spy on us for trade secrets. The non-NPC Asians died out millennia ago.

the fact you realize that makes you part of the smart group, now think that the dumb group wants to kill because you benefited off them before they were alive.

ITT: /c o p e/
inb4 obligatory >t. Chang cope
lmao

Attached: srs.png (431x467, 211K)

It was over when they screeched about the pan-european stuff with the only argument against being "you just want to mix up europeans" or "what is the EU"

I deal with it, it's just a fact. I hate the Chinese, but those insectoids are smart cookies. It's their culture.

user if you are dealing with fantasies in your head you should seek help.

i guesss by being intelligent myself and not being insecure about my race?
you should try it 90 iq man

Its fine by me. We don't need to be the smartest on the planet. We just want to conduct our own affairs without being constantly attacked and subverted.

Creativity complex. Dont forget to mention we've never had a survey that has sampled purely anglo persons in anglo countrys

If they are so smart, why are they retarded when it comes to common sense, logic, and practical tasks?

The entire modern world is rooted in European civilisation. East Asians are good at puzzles.

Yeah but only light skinned Asians...

>104 chink IQ
>101 white IQ
Okay, they have 3 points on us on average, but why don't we take a look at our respective bell curves and see which one clusters more towards the mean?
user has chart somewhere? I don't hate Asians, so I never bother saving such stuff.
Also
SAGE

Asians ain't got no flava or rhythm you feel me my nigga. Plus they're corny and too uptight.

asians cheat

do you really think asians, who have invented nothing, are really smarter than whites? Perhaps their average IQ is higher than whites average, but their standard deviation must be near zero.

Even Sudoku is a Western invention

from my view its all a joke because its asian people buying into a european idea of intelligence; its not even that "real" to begin with in genuine perspective of different races Its like me saying ahah, i beat you at your own made up idea, but theres no real value in it to begin with because A.) Its Their idea, not yours B.) Its made up

I say they go back to their country of origin, which must clearly be a paradise, and then lock the door so us subhuman low-iq whites are forced to stay in our stupid white lands without the benefit of the chinee man and his blain.

Asians have a higher average IQ but lower creativity than whites. They're good human robots, but they can't invent for shit.

I'm Japanese but I spent most of my life in the west, and I don't think there are big differences in intelligence between asians and whites. The difference in IQ is very little and is more due to cultural factors than biological ones. The way algebra and maths is taught in Japan is more intuitive compared to what they teach here in Europe, that's why Japan scores a little higher in IQ tests. Europeans are generally better at having a wider vision (not due to their round eyes) of the events and their implications, because they grow up in an individualistic society and they have to be more situationally aware, while in Japan every individual has their own place and has to focus on one or a few assigned tasks. European culture promotes curiosity, Asian culture promotes discipline and hard work. The DNA differences don't explain much in this case IMO.