Golem thread - weed legality edition

The triggering potential is 'uge. The point is to break MSM bovine conditioning it will not be banned because it is semetic culture in origin. Naziboo's get out. You are poisoning the well. Your the same type of brainlets that modified IOTBW with sunwheels and crap like that.

Also weed is now legal in my country pls discuss so mods don't prune, this thread is politics.

Attached: memeth.jpg (420x365, 33K)

Attached: cnn_golem.jpg (636x773, 64K)

all dude weed posters are goylem and alcoholics

Attached: 1539853504403.jpg (1075x514, 357K)

For me the weed guy delivering on one campaign promise hardly rights his litany of wrongdoing and overspending.

Attached: 512.png (159x251, 70K)

>Golem thread
Okay now they're really gonna get mad. lol

it's a bad meme and also is designed to make us look bad

>make us look bad
This? THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK WILL MAKE
>US
LOOK BAD?
aaahahahahahahaha

Attached: the fuck you say.png (500x500, 84K)

I'll give it a bump. The goyim need to learn some new words.

Attached: NPC Golem.png (636x773, 19K)

>This thread is for CIvNat cucks only
Where do you think you are?

why do you think it's good?

Attached: 936ab364e641b97cc1e83efd05a8ee83267cc7ea0fcf4da162e49419d32aed91.png (990x682, 308K)

Attached: ScreenShot20170629at1.47.58PM.jpg (1000x600, 82K)

Attached: C6F3B37D77E64C1EAEF720AE16D7363C.jpg (225x225, 13K)

i'm starting to distrust this thread

Attached: Golem_by_Philippe_Semeria.jpg (595x1000, 420K)

My thoughts are that the left nuked themselves with this. This meme would never have gotten popular again had they not started reeing at the thought that they could be objectively looked at without all of their "special quirks".

Yes, goiym, dehumanise them all, divide & conquer.

you're ignoring the implications of antisemitism

>break MSM bovine conditioning
MSNBC <
MAIN STREAM NEWS BOVINE CONDITIONING

you're not going to win many hearts and minds with that attitude

Nigger, I don't care that it's bad. To suggest this, of all of the horrors the hurt box has and will produce, is the one that finally makes the kikes not like us is fucking retarded on an astronomical scale.

what's a hurt box?

Be off, jew!

Newfags, tsk.
>win many hearts and minds
Literally Alinksky commie babble. Nuke yourself from orbit, retard.

It is Semetic culture and therefore literally cannot be anti Semetic

Attached: 1394676238901.jpg (403x397, 39K)

that's like trying to play off adam and eve in the sense that eve is the golem. it doesn't work and it makes people upset.

i wasn't born yesterday and i can see subversion when it happens.

Attached: 1539848947101.png (645x773, 24K)

The classic narrative of the golem tells of how Rabbi Judah Loew of Prague (known as the Maharal; 1525-1609) creates a golem to defend the Jewish community from anti-Semitic attacks. But eventually, the golem grows fearsome and violent, and Rabbi Loew is forced to destroy it. (Legend tells that the golem remains in the attic of the Altneushul in Prague, ready to be reactivated if needed; this legend reappeared in Michael Chabon’s The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay). Likewise in Paul Wegener’s expressionist film The Golem (1920), the golem is a brutish creature whose powers are all-too-easily turned to destructive ends.

This is, of course, a perfect encapsulation of the same anxiety that underlies so much of the mystical speculation about demons, dybbuks, ghosts, and golems: The power of life is so strong, that it brings both promise and terror.
Source: Myjewishlearning dot com

Attached: golem-replicas.jpg (640x426, 72K)

>that's like trying to play off adam and eve in the sense that eve is the golem.
Eve fucked the serpent and shat out kikes in the form of Cain, your eternal grandfather.
PS:

fact of the matter is that nobody really cares about the scripture israel is case in point

Attached: 1539838508495.jpg (1024x682, 78K)

what are you talking about?

>us

Oy vey you gotta put words in the goyims head or else theyll run out of control and be dangerous to (((us)))

Pic from a holocaust museum in Germany

Attached: 1529191532826m.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

move aside
best statue coming through

Attached: 1520760193415.jpg (739x960, 154K)

if you honestly think israel isn't a vassal state you're out of your mind

Attached: golem-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 109K)

The tulmud relates a tale of rabbis who grew hungry while on a journey–so they created a calf out of earth and ate it for dinner. The kabbalists (Jewish mystics) determined that the rabbis did this magical act by means of permuting language, primarily utilizing the formulas set forth in the Sefer Yetzirah, or Book of Creation. Just as God speaks and creates, in the Genesis story, so too can the mystic. (The word Abracadabra, incidentally, derives from avra k’davra, Aramaic for “I create as I speak.”) Thus, under the rarest of circumstances, a human being may imbue lifeless matter with that intangible, but essential spark of life: the soul.

Basically the same narrative as the NPC, creatures lacking a soul.

Attached: 002-Golem-BentFwd.jpg (3696x2448, 3.01M)

Attached: 84de003c3169ccae1094807f79ff5db0.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

That one needs some leftthink protest signs shopped on
This one could have le ebin NPC face

Attached: 336ec92243c48818634709b9691ebac6.jpg (736x981, 108K)

Vassal of whom?

Turd Thanos?

ask harry truman

Reptilian alien overlords.

yeah basically

This guy thinks my thread is subversive while believing in reptile aliens. OmegaLUL.

The golem from It! a good 60s horror movie with Roddy McDowall

Attached: golem.jpg (390x270, 52K)

I interpret this as evidence that Jews may be detritivores, and not actually humans at all.

I'm not even certain they're mammals.

Attached: DpANbnPU8AArqWg.jpg (1119x1200, 97K)

just keep ramming the cage canuk the day will come

Check it, and with checking will come understanding.

Attached: maxresdefault_13.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

That's Alex Jones?

Dude good eye, slap a shirtless Alex on there and submit it for his NPC infowars contest, haha

Attached: Golems.jpg (1129x752, 146K)

Never forget the shit golem.
Trigger India.

Attached: The_Golgothan.jpg (480x640, 69K)

>we are using barely any effort and effectively are trolling the masses while they cant throw much shit our way because NPC isnt that easy for them to latch onto as something offensive
>hurr durr lets make it into a blatant le ebin jew meme that any media company will tear to the ground, and relate to the NPC meme taking it down with it

Figures a bunch of basement dwellers would crash and burn a good thing because they lack any social interaction or nuance in their lives, so dont know when to tone it down. If you spam this outside the boards you should genuinely drink bleach.

Attached: crab6.jpg (480x360, 73K)

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Hello memeflag my old friend, I've come to talk with you again, because a vision softly is creeping, left it's seeds while I was sleeping.

10/10 movie thanks for reminding me. Fuck Damon and Afflack used to be bad ass

I’ve never heard a convincing argument in regards to legalizing weed

This is a good stuff and probably main reason why they kvetsh so bad about npc meme, but arent they gonna SHUT IT DOWN to the max then they see it being spread? There's few things that make kikes as nervous as seeing goyim learning their culture.

That Golem edit is clever.

Very welcome
Friend of mine was watching it yesterday, I laughed mightily.
Damon and Affleck hit the nail on the head with the shit golem...the jews are a scat loving people.

So by your logic US happens to be vassal state of the vassal state? What a sad sight.

Attached: 1511962912107.jpg (1344x3832, 695K)

Attached: Golem_.jpg (1124x754, 155K)

Show me your real flag bitch.

Fuck off kike

Attached: Clay_golem_chanting.png (488x832, 417K)

Nice try, this is just an attempt at derailing the NPC meme. We all know we can make a connection to the golem, but to normalfags this will set it up for painting as antisemitic by the media and severely hamper the spread.

Much like IOTBW, the NPC meme needs to be kept relatively neutral to an outside onlooker for it to work at maximum efficiency.

Attached: 9874639898.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Takes money from cartels who smuggle illigals into your country and creates tax revenue.

Agrith-Naar!

he cute

leaf is a faggot. delete maple niggas post

>Cartels are trafficking underage sex slaves
>To combat this we will legalize and regulate underage sex slaves
>It will remove incentive and generate tax revenue

You cant derail one of the heads of a hydra Sven. The NPC is growing, mutating and becoming more clay-like. Best part is it requires no explanation, it creates a question which requires an answer. Gifting life to the NPC in their quest for knowledge.

Attached: 1539734795380.jpg (347x1023, 19K)

Attached: 1539834631142.png (645x773, 18K)

Attached: 1539835545394.png (645x773, 21K)

Attached: 1539839140404.png (645x722, 23K)

sex slaves =/= weed retard

Who mentioned underaged? Apples to oranges, drugs are not people.

>don't name the Jew otherwise the Jew wins...

Attached: Dead Golem NPC.png (1011x804, 46K)

Why does the Golum meme make Jews so mad? I seen 4 threats that they will shut it all down already after only two threads of it

Attached: golems on election day.jpg (942x505, 47K)

Funny but unnecessary until we see maximum butthurt out of the NPC meme

I mean you already have social media trying purge them all, so I don’t see how you can cause more asshurt there

This is correct
This one needs fixed, the left char was removed not the right.

Im totally le ebin jew behind the flag. xD xI xO

Who said that? LUL

There can be only one Golem.

Attached: 4DC75F67-2D99-481E-8DBA-6B874CFA1CC1.png (601x450, 154K)

cool

They're doing this golem shit to fuck with the meme. It's rather transparent.

Most people don’t understand the goylem jew meme. I really wouldn’t worry about it catching on. Just worry about a nice rabbi posting it online himself and writing a CNN article about it.

Attached: 153CE664-C93D-4D7C-A1FA-7B40E69ADB66.jpg (900x720, 102K)

Another mistery solve: why they hate Star Wars and why they wanted to destroy it.
Star Wars is a melting pot of many different european fairy tales, fables and poems, it took the core topoi and propose it in a modern way. Masked as a childish tale it has inside a milleniarian wisdom of the common folk.
They had to destroy it to avoid new generations understand it.
>Darth Vader is a golem
>He was a man once, but a creepy old man corrupt him convincing him to follow what he believe, even if it means to lose everything
>He loses everything
>He becomes a violent machine that do whatever his master tells him
>His master tells him to leave his family, he does it
>His master tells him to kill all the political opposition, he does it
>His master tells him to kill children, he does it
>He's just a mindless NPC
>When he realizes he's just a puppet, he rebels his master and kill him
>He can break the evil enchantment just thanks the love of his family, the family they want to break
Darth Vader costume is based on the golem's statue of Prague

Attached: platnerska_rytir.jpg (291x400, 28K)

Golem in Yiddish is pronounced Goylem

Golem if true

European (and russian) normies are programmed to shut down their sensors when they see somebody saying anything remotely-antisemitic. Through years of conditioning they are programmed to associate anti-semitism with the worst suburban dumbest scumfuck (and subcultural teenagers specifically in russian case) and start ignoring whatever that person has to say.
It's a tough nut and I think we're not ready yet to tackle it.

I started the meme magic, again... This time I took a screenshot to prove it.

So now I would like to actually share my thoughts and vision with everyone.

The ancient Aryan society was divided in 3 castes: priest, warrior and peasant. The foreigners were outside the caste system, as Dalits, Gypsies, and finally the Jewish banker. After the French revolution, the Jews destroyed our old caste system and replaced it with representative democracy which they control with their money. The Jews who were at the bottom are now at the top, and those that were at the top are now at the bottom. This world is alien to us and we find escape in worlds of fantasy that are modelled after our ancient past (RPGs, video games). The same phenomenon applies to Asia (anime) where I believe the samurai caste became otaku.

We are a violent people... I believe in a violent revolution, as all revolutions are, including their French Revolution. We are laughing, but we are depressed. We are couch potatoes with little motivation because we live in a Jewish dystopian nightmare. Most of us have avoided the estrogens that pollute our food and water, but this is not enough. I do not know how to motivate all of you to reclaim your warrior spirit.

I do actually believe a large part of the non-NPC world population actually frequents Jow Forums, as this is our "social media".

Attached: unnamed.png (780x201, 37K)

It also relates to the reversal of moral values, from the second Jewish Revolution (the Sexual Revolution). What was pure is now "hateful", and what was degenerate is now praised.

In such environment, the PCs do become hermits.

t. rabbi shekelstein

Can you reference me some links/books whatever about that information ? I am interested.

Groeten