Interview

>I have obtained here a copy of your posting history on the internet forum known as Four Chan Dot Org. Would you care to explain some of these comments?
What do you say, Jow Forums?

Attached: hiring process.jpg (680x474, 41K)

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Kalergi.png (791x1074, 520K)

First Amendment bitch.

Next question.

>Lets live stream this
Live stream name "The Roast of user"

“So? If that is a serious issue then we can end this interview now, if you like.”

What is this Jow Forums you speak of, please explain?

Do niggers ever tongue your anus?

>user, what are your strengths?
I’m fucking white!
>Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
On the front lines of the race war, you faggot.

Gas the kikes race war now, kys nigger. Tongue my anus.

>What do you say, Jow Forums?
are you a jew ? do you directly collaborate with jews ? Do you follow the jew's orders ?

if you answer yes to any of those questions, I do not want to work with you anyways.

otherwise, I have the perfect profile for the job , good recommendations and will probably get more work done than if you hired 4 negroes in my place.

Attached: thejewsdidthis.gif (500x275, 763K)

IF you think those are edgy you should check out my group text from friends in college

Attached: 8E5438FE-7223-4768-A937-318A07DA7B9E.jpg (572x720, 97K)

It's called jokes. I'm a comedian. You thought I was serious? Ha

Attached: 1535108974174.jpg (850x1217, 167K)

Fuck niggers

I'm converting to Judaism next week and Jow Forums led me to do so.

Attached: Shalom-website-logo.001-960x390.jpg (960x390, 50K)

just call me bruno, home negro - you know i'm not rasis cuz of all my rap music

Go work back to work Jeff

Goodbye

>That's all fine and well, but we're not the government so we're are under no obligation to allow your "free speech". We're a private company and as such we have rules that govern what behavior we deem acceptable by our employees and your comments do not meet that. Get out, bitch

*look at phone*
hold on, my rabbi is calling me, it must be an emergency

Attached: 1536869072887.jpg (768x768, 93K)

I was framed by white supremacists you stupid kikes.

Attached: 1536773238853.png (1569x665, 655K)

Who or what is this "four chan" you speak of? The only chan I know is Jackie Chan

Would you care to explain some of these comments?
Well, the Original Poster - referred to here as "OP" - WAS being a faggot, and I speculated that his Afro-American heritage would go some way as to explaining his choice to willingly embrace both sodomy and failure...
...and if you look here, closely, you wilI observe that I received "digits" for my effort, a reward that speaks for itself, in terms of achievement.