Would you be sterilized or put to camp in Nazi Germany?

Would you be sterilized or put to camp in Nazi Germany?

Attached: QFU691V.jpg (563x502, 41K)

Well that never happened so no.

Depends, they went on slavs from "le subhuman race" to "quintessentially german" a bunch of times through war.

as I am now? most definitely. At least put into hard labor removed from the sight of the pure Volk.

i dont know...

I’d have been Rommel’s favorite protege.

Neither, but doesn't matter whites are basically dead and sterilized at this point. Karma I guess, that or this is just how its supposed to go down.

if i was offered a painless way to die by the state and it was nazi germany, id be happy to accept. its reasonable. being a disabled or mentally fucked is a burden on everyone, and it's seflish to continue to persist and expect everyone to pay for you

FPBP

What didn't happen, sterilizations and camps? They even killed some people (Aktion t4)

Forcibly kidnapped and sent to Lebensborn e.V.

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 10K)

The upper picture says how baltics are part of the german race, doesnt quite fit with generalplan ost. Weird huh ?

Attached: uncle-ben-1.jpg (1400x1000, 112K)

Balto-Prussians are superior to Germans

debateable

Attached: 1536521467662.jpg (640x640, 152K)

I would be put in a forced labor camp, maybe I could get a jew gf in there

Attached: NEET shoah badge.png (1440x1591, 126K)

Put to camp by whom exactly? By those shieteyed mutts? Just a reminder that if you don't look nordic you don't have the right to decide white people's destiny, or at least that would look funny just like Goebbels.

t. Nordic god

Attached: image01-4-e1528706193732.jpg (368x582, 55K)

I would help in breeding true aryan-finno-ugric master race.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Camp for sure

Nope

>maybe I could get a jew gf in there

Attached: 3b8ba94.jpg (750x742, 94K)

Im a quadroon so I would be sterilized and if I had bad luck I would be put in a camp too