Why does your nations military suck?

>Be Indian
>People literally shitting in the rivers you bathe in
>People shitting in the streets
>Country still constructed and operates an aircraft carrier

What is your countries excuse for not having an aircraft carrier?

Attached: INS_Vikrant_being_undocked_at_the_Cochin_Shipyard_Limited_in_2015.jpg (990x522, 114K)

>literally poop deck

Lol

>cuck ramp
Did a rabbi do the send-off? Cause that aircraft carrier is missing the tip

ITT countries who have been conquered

There are two lads i'd like to introduce to you Jap. You might have heard of them before.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 93K)

That's the single most disgusting aircraft carrier I've ever seen. How can it be so ugly?

Target practice for subs

And they say Germans have no sense of humour.

Attached: holy shit..jpg (409x393, 18K)

My country does not even need a military, our politicians let the enemy in through both the front and back doors.
Speaking of the military it is an absolute joke also a big F to all the youngsters who have to actually go through military service in this retarded country.

lol its not like aircraft carriers have much importance anymore, this isnt world war two, if your military is good it has planes with long enough range they dont need that shit.

I've never seen Indians fly jets, but I've seen Indian pilots for commercial and private services. They're alright in terms of traditional pilots, but as combat pilots I am not sure they've made much of mark.

Range long enough to... cover the entire world? Even then aircraft carriers give you a better sortie rate.

Attached: 45345577234.jpg (939x619, 372K)

They still operate the mig-21 according to wiki or well it is supposed to be retired this year.
That should tell you what quality their airforce is at literally shit lol.

Japan has a valid reason to not have aircraft carriers. They might get too bold for their own good and get nuked again.

What if i told you it is possible to have both Toilets and Air craft carriers.

Attached: Clovis-la-Britannia.jpg (1543x2180, 446K)

Soon. Abe has started to get laws allowing the JDF to perform military actions outside Japan.

they have cucked the pakis at least a couple of times so far in the jet era, that's waaay more experience than the average snow mexican has nowadays

Given that it is India we are talking about they most likely use the ocean as a toilet and use the space they saved for toilets to have a 24 hour scam center to finance the carrier.

I got my eye on you ricenigger

Attached: 150803-hiroshima-aftermath-12p_7b60cbe2619912a12592539c8b2895c8.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1318x1000, 216K)

Honestly, something needs to be done about the Islamic takeover in your country.

What if a told you that if a big poo poo goes through a jet engine it makes an even bigger mess.

>show ankor
>show angine

Maybe we could install a toilet in the cockpit and kill two birds with one stone.

Attached: LaughH.jpg (289x292, 13K)

Chill out, they'll be protecting their ass from chink invasion in your place.

Oh i know, it's just banter in good fun.

HAHAHAHAHAH
upboated

Attached: 1474618335036.jpg (1600x1600, 887K)

hi

Retard detected

>fpbp

Attached: 1432105545208s.jpg (250x187, 8K)

M8 a war between Japan in America would never be supported by the countries people.

Americans;
>Kill anime ppl? No! nevar! fuk u.

Jeez it'd be like the ant-war protest in the 60's but alot stronger and with more cat girls.

You'd be getting the bullets too weeb