Tfw watching white pigs and niggers arguing from the yellow superiority

>tfw watching white pigs and niggers arguing from the yellow superiority
feels good to be asian

Attached: C5B3203E-FA6D-4411-A3D5-A9E332A02C1B.jpg (720x706, 109K)

at least whites can innovate. try making something yourself instead of stealing and hacking. fucking yellow nigger.

Very well, whitey! Unleash your rage!

>feels good to be asian

No it doesn't. Don't lie.

Attached: 1509288987228.jpg (496x600, 218K)

You first, Long Dong.

Attached: 1514333147395.jpg (460x276, 23K)

Now we’re shithole.
Thanks.

Of course it does, whitey
Unfortunately, you will never be able to experience it

>inb4 English teacher

Fuck niggers

They invented a lot of shit retard

Imagine the ego boost that comes from browsing Jow Forums as a Jew. The goyim don't know shit and we run everything!

All you run is your mouth lil nigga

Jews are subhumans

Name something of interest or use in the last 200 years. If it's from Japan you're a giant failure.

So much this.
I feel the same way, except my feeling of superiority is not backed by substance since Serbs are shit-tier.
>tfw not the superior Chink

Attached: 1515461843409.jpg (482x427, 39K)

If you are so superior why aren't you living in China right now? Why aren't you living in East Asia?

Why are you in a white country built by white people surrounded by them every day if you think they are so inferior to you. Surely your race must have built a society ten times better than a European one.

Unless your full of shit and you want to live in White countries and live with White people just as much as any African or Arab.

Sabotaging whites from the inside

I can experience your Asian women in return for fi dolla.

Attached: 1539439679256.jpg (760x1140, 208K)

>fucking asian women
absolute state of whiteys

you must be the dumbest gook out there living in Italy where the locals hate you when you can just walk to north to Germany where the locals worship the ground you walk on, the women open their legs for you and you can live for free on welfare. what a dumb gook

It's not like Asian women are ever going to fuck Asian men. Your tiny child-like penises are too small for their cavernous vaginas.

Attached: 1512233288251.jpg (537x540, 55K)

Location Thailand. You are the lowest of Asians. Kinda like how western europeans see slavs as more inferior than them.

Thank god they are not
Asian girls are ugly and dumb, only whiteys can possibly enjoy such creatures

I agree Asian fella, but you must admit white pussy is better than Asian pussy. Asian guys who bang white women are based. An Asian guy into Asian women only, might as well be gay. The most desired women are white women.

Attached: hilario02.jpg (1000x388, 229K)

Asian wymin are hot

Yellow look more like monkeys than niggers.

this, when push comes to shove all of them flee to western societies like insects

You have to go back
Italy is for the Italians

that profile pic toh..