HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!! HAPPENING!!

ATTACK ON KANDAHAR AIRFIELD
IT WAS TALIBAN CONFIRMED

3 AMERICAN CITIZENS WOUNDED
3 AFGHANIS KILLED
AMONG THOSE WHO GOT KILLED WAS COUNTRY'S TOP POLICE GENERAL

WORLD WAR 3 IMMINENT

Attached: 11-04-07-kandahar-attack-1399805716.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/gunfire-erupts-in-afghan-governors-compound-after-meeting-with-us-commander/2018/10/18/109fc5e0-d2ce-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html?utm_term=.36cd1ecdb7ad
nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/asia/kandahar-afghanistan-attack.html
youtu.be/uZ305VqlBwU
youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/18/top-afghanistan-police-chief-abdul-raziq-killed-in-kandahar-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/gunfire-erupts-in-afghan-governors-compound-after-meeting-with-us-commander/2018/10/18/109fc5e0-d2ce-11e8-b2d2-f397227b43f0_story.html?utm_term=.36cd1ecdb7ad

nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/asia/kandahar-afghanistan-attack.html

>some sandniggers blew themselves up

Literally who gives a fuck

No one blew up you absolute fucking retard

>WORLD WAR 3 IMMINENT
Those digits don't lie

If it was taliban why would it be ww3?
kys

Um. #OP.
Hold me, kek.

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Check Em!

Attached: 1539575951529.jpg (443x1024, 97K)

who gives fuck, we have that shit every other week

The shit fumes got to his brain

This

Attached: 1538619629309.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

>3 Americans wounded

How is this news?

Because US is claiming Taliban supported by Iran.
They will blame Iran... And of course, Russia for this.
No evidence needed.

Because trump is not to be fucked with

Neat. Nothing will happen though.

Attached: neat.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Funny, the US supported the Taliban for the longest time

>wounded americans

Attached: 1437492003106.jpg (599x466, 29K)

It was 6 Americans shot. They almost got the top us general there too.
Last helicopter out of Kabul soon.
What a waste of lives and treasure.

Damn the post is a literal who gives a shit...but the digits say otherwise...checked?

Part 2 of the amazing mini series on NPC MEME THEORY!!!
>this video discusses the OTHER, Darker theories behind it...
>is it AYYYYS?
HAS THE MEMES GONE TOO FAR...
he says NO

youtu.be/uZ305VqlBwU

Welcome to the Timeline YOU chose!!!

Jews use people AND NPC'S THE MOST!!
>WOMEN NPC'S ARE EASIEST HIT BY THEM

Jewish controlled and indoctrinated colleges are brainwashing the youth MAINLY women to destroy the west!!!
The kikes have destroyed education
We must OUTLAW all forms of liberal colleges.

youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M

Reform the schools! Re educate the feminists, fix women and harmony will follow

>opened fire Thursday on participants in a meeting with the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan
>killed in the attack inside the governor’s compound in southern Kandahar province were the country’s top police general, Abdul Raziq, who was seen as the most powerful man in southern Afghanistan
>U.S. soldier, a contractor and another civilian were wounded
>the police chief, governor and intelligence chief were killed in the attack
Yep that should do it

May your sextuplet be right

>TOP POLICE GENERAL
So a kiddy raping pedo cianigger stooge got wacked?

the top us general ws nearly assassinated

by taliban

When is trump launching the nukes

but first
show bobs

Attached: 1498187544164.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Calm down pajeet my son

I've been in and out of Afghanistan. Let me tell you something. Unless there is total war tactics used to crush them and show them the only thing they understand: Ruthlessness and extreme violence. We'll be there till someone just says fuck it and lets it revert the goat fucking moon demon worshipping shit pen it is meant to be.

can't im a newfag and I got an insane digits

CHECKED

Almost 20 years of western occupation and the coalition has not even secured the second largest city in the country. This is another Vietnam.

War in a warzone?
wtf is going on in this world

They've been fighting for their country for centuries.
I mean, yes, you can nuke them. You can also nuke India, Russia, Australia, Guatemala, etc.

This guy was a really impostant general in afghan and his death comes right before parliamentary elections this is no coincidence

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/18/top-afghanistan-police-chief-abdul-raziq-killed-in-kandahar-shooting

tanks in 30 minutes

When was the last time you had a happening in your region?

AYO AMERICU CKS GOT DABBED ON

Trump is too pussy for WW3. Clinton has much bigger balls

Attached: 1539303992882.gif (300x186, 446K)

>implying Clinton is not a reptile
GTFO kike

Stay in your DESIGNATED area boy. Trump is a Jew puppet

Lucifer is right

Attached: 1500677269772.png (542x392, 50K)

I stopped giving a shit around 2004. If you join the military you basically volunteer to die for Israel in a desert, and that's on you, pal.

>The entire top leadership of Kandahar Province was wiped out on Thursday
Yawn, call me when something real happens.

>WORLD WAR 3 IMMINENT
Oh how I wish it were true. But if Jow Forums says it's happening, then it's automatically not happening.

Kandahar is a worthless POS region with nothing to gain from. Region has always been partly Talibans because of the local support. This isn't news.

I don't want to think about how much money we had invested in finding, training, and backing those guys

Attached: 1536848425739.gif (400x267, 176K)

True enough, but it gave me the combat skills we will need one day to free ourselves from the eternal nigger and eternal Jewish parasite.

Us soldier and citizens were attacked including our top commander in area
Even if no afghan officials were killed this would end up a big story

Checked n' kek'ed

Attached: 1539548251560.gif (300x225, 814K)

he was the last general keeping these terrorists I their places with him gone it's not gonna be a shitshow but a fucking shitstorm

i hope the military equipment is ok.

Why doesn't India make itself useful and nuke Israel?

at this point I think something is fucking with the site and giving 666 to random retards making threads

Fuck med kit Rothschild servant and npc golem you deserve death, soon your overlords and parasitic people would not be able to control the world with more stolen gold from all around the world. You and israel will be glassed soon enough, i totally despise you and your people.

They havent fought a total war since the invention of firearms though, just pitiful occupations, succesfull despite being pitiful might I add you, in that they are taking the resources they want then they leave

I'm not shitting on the military, it is what it is. After 15 years of this nonsense, I just enjoy saying "I told you so"...which I did.
>muh mobile anthrax labs
Never found a single one

Yep they are corrupt as hell.
Meh, the past US commanders haven¨t been good for the past decade. Easy seeing now with hindsight of course. Miller is okay, but not great. His loss wouldn¨t set us back.

Look, everyone and their mother knows india wants their dirty hands on Afghanistan. This is a western colony now. Stay out!

Goyim had to die for those satanic digits. Let that sink in

Attached: 1516483133771.jpg (3426x2226, 2.13M)

That will never happen now that we gave china mineral rights there

>some sandniggers blew themselves up
They killed a top police general by that and showed that the whole afghanistan war is a complete waste of lives and money.

You know, we had a president here that said that Germany was defending economic interests in afghanistan. The media and all the parties completely destroyed him. Guess how many days he survived on his post after that comment?

Checked

Attached: wow.png (517x515, 492K)

>killed by their own bodyguards

absolute JUST

Attached: 1537920722862.jpg (1024x646, 141K)

CHECKED

Also i wish there would be a fucking WW3, shit is fucked and needs a reset

The was a power failure last weekend the first in 30 year

>>muh mobile anthrax labs
>Never found a single one
That's because they are hidden in Bin Laden's superbunker user.

Attached: bin-laden-supervillain.jpg (1413x1588, 759K)

Yep nothing has changed sadly...

Here we go

Attached: Look_peace.jpg (768x432, 199K)

fucking idiot the US has been in Afghanistan for almost 20 years now. why would some fucking Mujahideen attack on an airfield start WWIII you stupid poo

CHECKED!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: pinkwojac.png (581x678, 413K)

cuz modi supports jews

Because India sympathizes with Israel on issues like islamist terror attacks. Israel has Palestinie and India has Pakistan.

Aussie tell me, your post has made me curious. Are Aus Troops still in Afghan at all?

Never heard of US troops being somewhere and Aus not being there along side them as well.

ALLAH ACKBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

just a small cog in a machine believe me aussie it has begun the wheels are churning faster than ever nobody is gonna survive this

officially we pulled all troops out in 2014 but I wouldn't be surprised if SASR units are still helping you guys out

checked

checked and kek posting for khaos.

Attached: rofl.jpg (792x560, 489K)

Can you imagine US war production in an actual total war? We already outproduce everyone else desu

it doesn't matter if someone nukes you first

Is the mountain shaped like a skull too?

Attached: Moab.jpg (640x480, 48K)

good thing kang Obama got us out of the wars so this must be fake.

>Middle East
Who gives a shit?

Attached: 1539499918385.jpg (387x330, 46K)

Oh okay thanks, I am unironically thankful we could always count on you guys unlike some french fags in the woods above us.

Pretty much this, what nigger is interested in dune coons kill themselves and eachother?

This shit happens every other week. Also, checked and since when did Satan start sounding like a fucking faggot?

I would prefer if Trump just fucking annexed us. sooner or later we are going to end up a republic and our leaders are fucking stupid for the most part. also we have a governor general who is supposed to be the voice of the king or queen. they can just dissolve the government and they should of fucking done it in 2009 when the sitting prime minsters party fucked him over and replaced him

>some niggers and mutts died!!!!1!!!
OOOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

maybe but usually a Us general isn't part of the attack and no general is killed every other week

I CAN'T GO TO KANDAHAR I'M AN ANALYST

can somebody give an actual rundown of what happened? even the news stories don't add up/contradict each other.

Attached: 17445.jpg (685x1024, 106K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S FOR REAL THIS TIME BROS
THE HAPPENING

Attached: hold me.jpg (482x490, 59K)

>You can also nuke India, Russia, Australia, Guatemala, etc.
Ok

satan has always been a sodomite thats why he is always getting people into trouble