Tell me the truth about women and rape, anons

Tell me the truth about women and rape, anons.
Strange things happened to me in the last year and I'm not so sure anymore they really dislike it.
What the fuck is going on here?

Attached: 1539700764003.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I am a virgin :*

Women love rape. It's why 95% of them have orgasms when they are raped. They only go to the police because the feel ashamed for being such natural whores.

So by your logic i could rape you too ubtil you orgasm, which you will, and claim men like to be raped.

Genius

Get to fuck /b with that shit!

Incorrect you fucking sodomite. Women are biologically programmed to enjoy rape.

Greentext, Nao!

Women do love to be taken. Dunno bout raped. Yes their bodies produce lubrication and they come, but it IS psychologically damaging. That’s why I give them the rough sex they crave. But I am ALWAYS up front about it.

How do you know I'll orgasm.

You want me to fuck an entire board with my shit?!
Typical leaf.

Attached: 1539703190865.jpg (250x318, 21K)

Men too.
The evidence is, that you would cum if anyone men, trans, beast, granny would forcefully stroke you.

Admit it, your claims are retarded.
Women dont love to be raped. They enjoy being dominated (in term of being lead), but not abused and hurt.

Faggot

Everyone will eventually, if stimulated long enough

This. Nigger faggots being unable to recognize this very large distinction and think women really want to be beaten and raped in an alleyway left for dead cuz "luldon'tmattergotoff" have no business reproducing.

if you have stamina and they tell you “no more” while you keep going until they’re VERY upfront about it, that’s their sort of thing they crave.

and then you keep going anyway because they haven’t said “no” hard enough to earn a break.

Italy? Rome was 2500 years ago and Canada is the future. That picture of Anne Frank just pisses me off because she is one of many Jews that never deserved the hate they received

most women fantasize about being raped

no joke

I learned the truth of women years ago.

I started "raping" my then girlfriend whenever we were around the apartment together. Just shoving her over something and having my way with her. We had been going through a rough patch and I was tired of her shit, and decided to treat her like a fucktoy until she either capitulated, or left me. I do mean rape, btw. I would grab her, pull her clothes of, hold her by her throat and fuck her.

At first she protested, then she became much closer, submissive, loving, and sexual towards me. She confessed that being merely in close proximity to me was enough to make her wet, because she was anticipating being fucked. Her bitching and whining subsided, and her motivation to cook/clean/etc increased. She told me that she loved how I was treating her, and made it feel like she belonged to me.

Lovemaking became an occasional thing, perhaps a couple times a month where I was tender with her. The rest of the time was using her to get off, and forcibly finishing her off, or sexually harassing her while she was around the house (groping, bending her over and eating her out, demanding she give me her panties and go bottomless for the rest of the day, etc.).

It was not quite a D/S relationship, but she learned her place and she loved it. Eventually we broke up over circumstances, and I moved on to another woman. I noticed her behavior was becoming controlling, so I started "raping" her too when we were alone. She also became submissive, more loving, and more needy of sexual attention.

We broke up as well, and I started "raping" women as soon as I received any 'go' signal when we were alone together. I stop when they say 'no', but in years of being sexually dominant towards woman who make 'fuck me' eyes at me, I've only had one woman say it was too much, and that was because she had been molested as a kid (or so she says). I fucked her later anyways, on her own terms.

Women desire to be sexually dominated.

You are not Italian you piece of shit, get the fuvkout of my country.

>flag
Degeneracy of this caliber only comes from you mutts.

I think Op just admitted he is a rapist

You are truly an ass fucking butthole buccaneer, arent you. Men are biologically made not be Raped. Men being penetrated is unnatural. What the fuck is wrong with you shit dicks?

Women are simplely by nature made to be raped. Only modern "standards" have moved us away from the natural world.

Now go be a queer somewhere else.

>be me, last march
>about to get the vjj with gf of five years
>still recovering from illness though (aseptic prosthatitis- thanks nofap)
>"user, you are still recovering: we really shouldn't. I want you inside me but you shouldn't want this right now"
>erectionragingwiththefuryofathousandsuns.jpeg
>proceed to have two hours of heavy petting, slipping in and immediately pulling it out
>can't do it anymore
>put it in, she start protesting but quickly words become moaning
>cum inside her, like always
>next day she tells me she felt violated and raped: doesn't want to do anything about it (no lawyers, no trubunals etc) but she feels she can't trust me anymore
>the next months are hell: she keeps belitting me, telling me I'm scum and that she should break up with me
>keeps wanting me to pound her every two days or so

I'm feeling terrible about this: I'm really sorry about how I made her feel, I'm not a monster...I'm puzzled about her behaviour: are all women like that?

I keked hard

you forgot you consent forms bra, this is pc era and our dicks have been declared weapons

thats absolutely mental. such is life on earth.

damn quality post right here

Rape my boy pussy

>Implying

Try me, faggot

Most women's fantasies about rape involve a vision of a handsome, masculine man that is attractive to them, having 'selected' them for his intimate, forcible attention. When they talk about 'rape fantasies', it tends to involve an authority figure, or somebody who they wouldn't mind being seduced by anyways.

That being said, women are at the mercy of their biological impulse to respond physically to forcible penetration, and it is most assuredly an evolved response since for the first 100,000 years of 'human' existence, rape was how things got done. Repeated rape by the same man results in pair bonding whether she likes it or not. This is why victims of multiple rape/kidnapping fantasize about their captor for the rest of their lives.

Taking all of that into consideration, it is relatively easy for a man who is assured of his physical stature and appearance to manipulate women at a biological level, and by simply 'going for it', force them to pair bond and become loving fucktoys that he can use at his whim, and there is the only limit to the number of women he can be doing this to, is how much time and vigor he has.

Most rapes nowadays are “we had consensual sex but I was kind of drunk and now he won’t return my texts :(“
which, mind you, isn’t hot either and it isn’t what women want but you are fooling yourself if you don’t think about men being unable to control their animal lust and just taking them and enjoying them forcefully.

You'll never be a supreme court justice now, user.

>Women desire to be sexually dominated.
That's true
I can confirm
No irony

Well, if she did hate you, she would have ended it already and judging by how she wants you to fuck her every few days or so, despite saying she hates you... I am unsure how to ascertain your situation, but, why don't you try talking it over with her, like if she really does hate you, etc...

>tfw enjoy being sexually dominated by women
>no women want to do it
>will always be alone
Such is life.

he wrote women retard
are germs so stupid they can't read

You can get it, but you have to pay and it's terribly artificial.

IDK I parted ways with these women on pretty good terms. In fact, the second woman in my story was an acquaintance of the first who she had gossiped too about me, and one of the reasons she even talked to me in the first place was because my ex had told her what an amazing lover I was.

I think it would be hilarious to whip out 20 year old text messages from thirsty thots begging to get dicked down, and then give them to the media after said thots claimed that they were raped.

Especially south american women. They say they hate latin machismo, but they are absolutely out of control if the man in their lives does not act dominant towards them. They do it on purpose to get that type of attention, is my suspicion.

I like what most women like but I'm a gay twink.

Basically we want someone to treat us like prey, not predators. Prey that has been selected for good qualities to be controlled. Pin me down and take what you want, etc etc..

It's fucked up but extremely fun. I'm just an extremely submissive male so I'm basically at the mqercy of this kind of impulse as well. There is literally nothing else that feels more correct and if it's a similar thing for women you will never be able to get turned on by a beta again after experiencing it. Also, you probably won't be able to stop chasing it either until you can have it regularly in your life.

This shit is degenerate.

>I'm feeling terrible about this: I'm really sorry about how I made her feel, I'm not a monster...I'm puzzled about her behaviour: are all women like that?
is this bait?

I wish.
Last months really stressed me out: I can't tell if she really wants to leave me or not and I don't want to break up with her. I'm feeling terrible, user

hear, lads
this man speaks the truth

Hot.

I bought some handcuffs off Amazon so I could play around with my girlfriend. I loved seeing women cuffed on tv since I was a kid, and of course she liked those Fifty Shades nonsense movies, so it was win/win.

Now I cuff her hands behind her back when I think she's played with her phone too much. When I do, its like Ive flipped a switch and she immediately becomes 100% submissive. Ive given her the option of cuffing me whenever she has wanted, but she has only taken it once or twice. She only wants to be cuffed.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

fag

Thats the thing, its up to her to decide at this point, remember when you said: "next day she tells me she felt violated and raped: doesn't want to do anything about it (no lawyers, no trubunals etc) but she feels she can't trust me anymore". She was lying as soon as she is done with you she will go to court.

Based, krautpilled

in that case you're a sorry excuse of a man and failed to realise she was provoking you
why? because she wanted you to give it to her
hard

my ex told me about vinson filyaw. he's some rapist who kidnapped a girl and kept her in an underground bunker for 10 days. but when she told me about it, she said she wished it happened to her.

Dude... wtf?

I know that situation
>user, make me feel like a real women, pls!

It's threads like these that make me despise human sexuality. The single-celled organisms are probably onto something with the whole "splitting into two" deal.

>the next months are hell: she keeps belitting me, telling me I'm scum and that she should break up with me
here's how you should have respond
>yell at her right back
>tell her to shut the fuck up
>grab her, tear her clothes and fuck her [up] and give no shit about what she says or does
tfw a gay flag is more alpha :^)

Fuckin base

the only thing that ruined this post was the reddit format

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

Attached: 1505749707970.png (1232x1079, 82K)

Being called a fag is probably foreplay for him.

> Eventually we broke up over circumstances

epic

>strange things happened to me last year

did you feel the warp overtake you

Fookin bassed m8

checked based and redpilled

Attached: 1496368477076.jpg (120x119, 4K)

Sick fucks. May you all be gassed when the time comes.

Unironically yes.

i had consensual sex with last year with a girl who was slightly drunk and the next day she would not talk to me at all. no texts or calls or anything. 2 weeks later the police came knocking on my door and told me she filed a rape case and that they were taking me in for questioning. fuck women, i honestly dont care if theyre raped if they are going to act like that.

Actually, yes. Most gay men were sodomized as boys. Rape "breaks" a person. It is why the punishment for raping a virgin used to be that you had to marry them. Every sexual experience they have after that they will only be thinking of their first rapist. Might as well be with the guy and enjoy your life rather than wishing you were with him and feeling ashamed that you feel that way.

This is the nature of sexual trauma.

Attached: 1535723915942.jpg (300x168, 6K)

user, I am truly sorry to hear that.

Good luck and God be with you.

Lol. Checked. The original 'you break it, you buy it' deal.

>One year ago: sex
>Two weeks from that point: police knock

What happened since then?

My ex liked to roleplay a whole scenario where she would be in bed with the lights off and I sneak in and be extremely rough like a serial killer type.

i dodged a bullet with a psycho chick I used to talk to it sounds like, wow. to think I was distraught

I'm sure you tell yourself that as you ass fuck a 10 year old on thursdays when that pedo in the sky ain't looking you fucking muzzy rat!

Attached: DeadMuzziesAreGoodMuzzies.png (550x688, 257K)

This, american and brazilian mutt mgtows are degenerates.

50% of women enjoy rape.
100% of rapists enjoy rape.
That's a 75% average.
Sounds like rape is A OK

>Ive given her the option of cuffing me whenever she has wanted

Attached: 1488080899355.jpg (397x362, 11K)

Agreed. Rape and physical abuse=/= being dominated by your partner.
Trauma based mind control is done primarily through sexual abuse, and females aren't immune to MK ultra as far as I know

maths checks out

The way you can get it is by challenging them to a fuckfight and intentionally losing (but still put up a convincing effort or they'll see right through you).

Attached: buff qt 2.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Im sorry Stef. I know it was a mistake.

fake and gay. are you in middle school faggot?