AOC's bf is a Chad

AOC's bf is a Chad.

Attached: bf.jpg (960x657, 75K)

that's a typical numale.

>why no Hispanic boyfriend?
>they tried to grab your ass too many times at the bodega?

dump your la goblina folder

COLONIZED

Look at that Cuba tier AC unit. Probably made in Yugoslavia

how many of those books do you think she's read?

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Nu male..

There were no ACs in Yugoslavia

that room looks like a place where aids is made

She's from an affluent background, the crummy apartment and worn-out shoe soles is affected. Isn't it odd how this Anointed One just came out of nowhere all of a sudden?

Attached: 0gg.png (723x399, 140K)

That is no Chad. That is a hipster faggot. See beard and Apple computer. Chads do not wear penny loafers, skinny jeans, and they don't have arms smaller than a female bartender

of course the affluent far left radical brown girl is jumping on white dick.
never surprises me.

because they were all exported to cuba

if he was a chad he would be keeping her in line.

I wanna be private human toilet for this perfect Goddess ... in the morning, as soon as she gets up ... this stupid anal whore needs to shit

... a really really huge turd !!! ^^ ...

she needs to shit all undigested remains and digested waste from her food ate yesterday ...

she eat so much food ... ^^

she needs to shit ^^ ... all waste from her digestion ... and some undigested remains are inside her ravaged rectum ^^

... imagine about 10 BigMac ate yesterday ...

now thay are all inside her ravaged rectum ... 10 BigMac !!! ...yes ... she eat a lot !!! ... and she shits a lot !!! ^^ ... you can imagine the size of her turd ? ^^ ... almost as big and long as her arm !!! ^^ ... 50cm long and 6cm or 7cm diameter ^^ ... and she makes a turd like this everyday !!! her farting ... a really really putrid fart ... "PFRRRRRR !!!! " ... her destroyed anus opens quickly and ... "SPLATCH !!!" ... "PFRRRRLLLL !!!" (she fart after huge turd ... putrid fart ^^) "PFRRRLLL !!!!" ... she fart again ... we can see her anus ... wild open ... we can see inside her destroyed rectum ... her fucking rectal prolapsus ... "PFRRRLLL" ... (rectal prolapsus fart) ... and suddenly ... "SHLOPS !!!" ... she closes her anus ... her prolapsus ... she has finished emptying her rectum ... all excrement ... all fart ... now she orders us to eat, chew and swallow all her huge turd !!! ... she wipes her anus with toilet paper while we chew her huge turd ... and then she'll go wash herself ... and she will have an anal enema ... after she eats 5 Big Mac and sleeps until noon ... like everyday ... at 13h she eats 5 BigMac ... and does 6 hours of anal ... until 19h ... after she eats 10 BigMac ... and 10h of anal destruction all the night (20h >>> 6h) ... she sleeps 2 hours and suddenly ... she needs to shit her enormous turd ^^ ... for us it's time to eat XD ... everyday everyday ... ^^

Attached: 9ECCBB55-1E60-40A8-81E9-B73EA897307A.jpg (650x974, 126K)

she don wan see his harddrive lmao

That guy literally looks like a Brooklyn cuckold

Trust me Goyim i'm your friend.
My BF is White.

Checked and correct.

Attached: 1538407804528.png (657x527, 28K)

wow she aged like shit

They really pushing this "humble" origin story arent they?
>look at me in my shitty apartment
>Im like you, poor beaner
>look, my apartment is dirty
>I am very much like you, poor beaner
>But I have artsy-folksy shit on my walls
>So I am also like you, college kid

>I am not the daughter of a successful white-collar family, who grew up in an affluent suburb, went to a nice middle-class high-school and went to a prestigious University

Its so transparent its insulting.

White guilt makes you do crazy things.

if he was fucking her proper, she wouldn't have time to give a shit about politics