Well Maine

How do we fix this?

Attached: 576C2936-565D-4E24-8AE1-06404DFDEC35.jpg (464x467, 60K)

Fix what?

Really cooks the ol' noodle.

Make Stephen king governor

That 5.6%

By cleansing the rest of the country so it looks like Maine.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (750x400, 107K)

He’s a disgrace

Lol. How could someone look at this and not see the fucking connection?

They see the connection. But they are told from birth that if they believe in that reality, they are evil. They do not want to be evil.

God fucking damnit this shit makes me so mad. It’s right there. And people still can’t put two and two together. Stay the fuck outta Maine, we’re full

Attached: kM8BCNu-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

Your damn Frenchie wannabes are invading Maine. 5% speak French now

Big Brother has taught them that 2+2=5. It's double-think at its best.

Just imagine that for a second, every state being 95+% white, the US would have colonized Venus by now!

Aye mate,There's fuck-all wrong with it.

Where in Maine do you live?

what's the source of this?
looks like it's out of some publication that gives you the best and worst blurbs about every US state and the NPC writing it didn't see the irony when they got to Maine

Attached: giphy.gif (480x366, 2.55M)

They were here before you.
t. Acadian

Didn’t they just release a statement saying Maine needs to be more diverse?

w..what if i want to move to maine because of how red and white it is? I also heard its cold, beautiful out there and it has amazing seafood. Any reason not to go there and make a white family?

brb infiltrating maine

>lowest violent crime
>least diverse
Hmmmmmmm

all the recent transplants from mass to the portland area understand it, but won't acknowledge it.

> ~30 years old, married, 180K job in boston
> live in tiny apartment in nice neighborhood
> have 4 year old about to start school
> realize schools are shit
> schools are shit everywhere except the tons where houses a 1.5M+ or 90+ minute commute away
> work has opened office in Portland area and you can easily transfer
> 450K mcmansions within 20 minute commute of portland
> Yarmouth/Cumberland/Falmouth/Freeport/Cape Elizabeth all have building permit capped and moratoriums on condos & dense residential keeping out poor people
> schools are 95%+ white
> the 5% minority are well educated professional who can afford 450K houses
> so many people are coming north that even the shithole of westboork is starting to turn arround and pricing poor people and somali immigrants out.

Import more Somalians

Makes you think...

Attached: 8C977161-A28C-4FEE-8F54-44773B453651.png (704x887, 783K)

in the past few years a lot of Somalis in portland have gone west to join family in Minnesota and oddly Phoenix.

Cali is a shithole

>falling for the preschool jew

Attached: 1502958568740.jpg (500x628, 85K)

If we lose LePage and our conservative Gov maine is going to get really bad really quickly.
They dropped a few hundred thousand shitskins into the state and their next waves of children are starting to change demographics a lot.
I bet kids under 10 in maine are like 20% non white now.
Portland is full of complete commies and has a completely silencing social pressure system.
Half of Portland votes red but I've never seen a right winger in public.