Why is Jow Forums conservative about everything but the environment?

Why is Jow Forums conservative about everything but the environment?

Attached: oTtWmdJeEMxIxNG-400x225-noPad.jpg (400x225, 24K)

Because we like rare steak. There is a reason vegans are so angsty and emotional.

Because environmentalism is a Leftist controlled domain.

it's called hypocrisy

i want to conserve the environment. am i not conservative?

B12 deficiency. Which you can buy in most malls.

Because despite their constant protests, the people on this board are as much hedonistic degenerates, as the leftists they purport to hate. It's funny how everybody here wants to go back to the 40's and 50's, but absolutely nobody wants to emulate their lifestyles of moderation and self-control.

We're very much the minority.

Because it’s inconvenient to the LARPers.

You can conserve the environment all you want long as you don't push your shit in my face and take my money for useless taxes and levies to do it.

Save the planet, I don't really give a fuck, just don't expect me to pay for your shit and I'm all good.

Because if you dont like nature and want to preserve it you arent white/human.
Theres not a single place I feel more at peace than out in the middle of the woods or on a riverbank.
Animals are fucking tasty though even if I love them and I have absolutely no problem farming them, you should hold anything that died to continue your existence in extremely high regard

Why did we let them take that from us?
ITT we take environmental conservation back.

we shouldnt be expected to pay for other peoples actions
should we have to deal with other peoples pollution?

I'm conservative about both.

The biggest threat to the environment and traditional way of life is overpopulation.

We should be not encouraging third world trash to breed by giving them pesticides, GM crops and antibiotics which are abused without fail.

Because most of Jow Forums is just NPC shills spewing their pre-programmed neocon talking points.

I think anyone who isn't a globalist retard doesn't want their country shat up with tons of pollution. That's common sense.
Diverting huge amounts of gibs to the third word so they can shit everything up with pollution in the name of climate change is not environmentalism.

Eco fascism is the next step you can't secure the 14 words if you live in a dump

What about people dumping their shit into the enviorment which then spreads to other people?

with no oxygen you die

>Save the planet, I don't really give a fuck
Does this apathy extend to the continued existence of white people? After all, if you don't care about the very planet we live on, why should you care about something as arbitrary and nebulous as "your" race?

i vote for firearms and the environment. tough to choose between the 2.
most citidiots dont understand how they even get their water, so they dont care. its "just taken care of" for them

>Conservation =/= (((Environmentalism)))

Having read most of the major agreements (Paris, Rio, Kyoto etc) its blatantly apparent that what (((they))) are trying to construct is a global wealth-redistribution system.

you are talking with one of these....

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

>environment
>new libtard religion

or i can get from dead animals, which i will.

Attached: radar.gif (240x270, 245K)

Gee I wonder what they use to make that?

Fucking shoot them then. If you truly believe these people are hurting you and killing you, why don't you take action yourself instead of begging someone else to do it?

what are you talking about? I am a member of the Danish nature reservation community and I regularly hunt to cull overpopulation.
Is this about not eating meat or some shit? Caring and protecting the environment and being a vegan is not the same thing.

bacteria cultures actually

Jow Forums is very conservative environmentally
Not allowing non-whites in white countries is an environment conservation policy.

Well I'd love to have some nuclear reactors, but I WONDER WHICH FUCKING RETARDED PEOPLE ALL BELONGING TO 1 PARTY PUSHED THE ANTI-NUCLEAR RHETORIC

Neocon.

Because i’m a cristian, not a scientist.

A small photovoltaic array that feeds into the grid and direct solar water heating are surprisingly effective. Real shame most of them are too poor and high time preference to have it installed.

NATURSCHUTZ IST HEIMATSCHUTZ
14/88

this