Should the Jews have Israel?

I'm conflicted.
On one hand it's evil as fuck to spray civilians with white phosphorus and bulldoze their homes down(what Jews do to get Palestinian Land).
On the other, I don't want the Jews to be here. We need a place for them to go.

Attached: 1520488307210.jpg (894x712, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitznefet_(Israeli_military)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck no. Israel's interference all over the world including the shilling on Jow Forums proves that Israel is the center of all problems/

Dis

>We need a place for them to go.

Well...

I think if they want Israel then they should fight for it with no external help. Sink or swim!

jews belong in jail cells.

do arabs deserve a peaceful death no they don't

Attached: anti zionist npc.jpg (680x802, 127K)

Hell's always open.

Americans keep dying for israel. I can't accept that situation.

I feel like they should have some place in ''the holy land'' but I think that they should give Palestine back some of the land they stole in the 1948 Arab Israeli war. I mean just compare how much land they had in 1947 vs now, settlements excluded.

>we need a place for them to go

Attached: oven.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

Literally no one deserves this. That's why it's illegal. If the UN enforced international law on Israel most of you would have been hanged by now. Jews are the most evil things on this planet.

Attached: .jpg (600x399, 53K)

this

Does anyone remember a strange commercial which had two women (one was a negro) trying to manipulate some young American man to join to defend Israel (in the commercial he did that) or something?

nobody cares about fucking Arabs, Jews are hated because of their diaspora

The one where the kikes convince him to join the JIDF?

holy shit lmaaaaaao

Yes I think so. Does anyone have the link?

when american leftists support our leftists Jow Forums passively aggressively ignores and even support them but when israeli leftists support leftist in america and europe the entire israeli right wing gets shit for it

Attached: RTR2RMG0-460x307.jpg (460x307, 47K)

Its almost like the american leftists dont controll the media and 50% of all billionaires in the USA are not leftist while making up 1.4% of the population

should gentiles have gentilestan ?
im conflicted but i guess it's ok as long as we have actual control over most of it .

Attached: 1539883619580.jpg (1178x1600, 302K)

>Should the Jews have Israel?

They do have Israel.

>Palestinian Land

Palestine belongs to the occupier.

Ok say what you want too about Jews, but this is true, Israel is our only middle east friend. I've known many Israeli Jews and they are nothing like the homegrown variety of Jews.

Man you israelis are scared these days.

Attached: 1511338077758.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Attached: stainless-steel-lg-electronics-single-oven-electric-ranges-lre3061st-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 44K)

They do
fuck soros and jdl
they are the only reason why idf can't just kill palestinians

Attached: oy vey shut it down.jpg (1080x1219, 301K)

I don't care just PURGE THE COUNTRY OF DEMOCRATS if you can with your magic jew wand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Unfortunately, many Jews are so criminally insane that it is unlikely we (Aryans) will ever retake Jerusalem.

2 words.

SPACE FORCE.

>Israel is our only middle east friend
Israel has attacked us multiple times, stole our uranium, they get us into countless wars, they give us false intelligence, stole our secrets and sold them to our enemies, and we give them billions of dollars every year. We give them more aid than we do every other country combined because of the Jews and Israeli citizens that are in every branch of our government.

Attached: .png (615x498, 156K)

>Palestinian land
I don’t call deserts snakes land, I don’t call the oceans crabland

Attached: 1511515662149.png (1321x1209, 599K)

Now this, this is how you use dehumanization as bait.

Pay attention, kids. There are skilled anons handing out redpills under the table.

hiding in caves like rats was your strategy

Attached: DQtd_RjW0AIQoIb.jpg (537x750, 94K)

>with no external help
good luck with that..

>should the jews have israel
Fuck no you fucking kike fuck
We're going to genocide you

It's a first world country in the midst of shitholes what is your problem

>Saudi funded Palestinian state

That means a US purchase of Palestine. The Saudis buy with US money and hold with US weapons.

Yes, but without access to nukes and controlled by white nation. They also shouldn't receive aid or be allowed to interfere in others' politics. If they can't accept they then get the chamber for real this time.

why do you put rolled up burlap sacks on your helmets

This the only way to solve the Jewish problem would be to have them all in Israel and our politicians would have to be hypervigilant about Jewish false flags.

>confirmation bias
Stupid goyim shouldn't be allowed to make points.

>we (Aryans)
>retake Jerusalem
What in the name of fuck kind of History Channel fictional documentary have you watched?

>Should the Jews have Israel?
No. Those rats are illegitimate imposters and criminals.
That's why we have the oven.

Attached: Israel rats.jpg (384x517, 41K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: jewdar.png (406x406, 89K)

Truth be told, although I feel bad for the Palestinians, I don't give a fuck about Israeli politics.
I'm just disgusted by the fact that these fucking Zionists have been using OUR soldiers for THEIR fucking protection.
They did 9/11, waged a war against the Arabs, and destabilized the entire Middle East for THEIR OWN PROTECTION.
How fucking greedy is that? It's absolutely blood-boiling to see countless Lebanese/Palestinian/Jordanian immigrants here in Canada all leave their homeland because some (((wars))) ruined it.
The reason we have so many fucking Arab immigrants FLOODING the West/Europe is ENTIRELY the Jews fault.
And you know what makes me absolutely furious? Despite the fact that Israel is using the world's STRONGEST military to protect themselves, the Arabs are STILL putting up a valiant retalitory effort.
LITERALLY all we need to do is: SEND OUR TROOPS BACK HOME so that they'll stop POINTLESSLY dying in this (((war on terror))), and CUT FUNDING TO ISRAEL, so that they can stop taking ridiculous amounts of money from the U.S. and her allies.
When we get rid of our support for Israel, they'll stand no chance against the United Arab Forces.
The only thing preventing this from happening is the pussification and subversive brainwashing of both our politicians, and the general public.
WE CAN SOLVE THE ZIONIST PROBLEM
WE JUST NEED TO TAKE ACTION
It's been almost 2 fucking decades of Israel fucking us over.
We're sick of it.
We're done.
Cap this shit and spread it like a B.C. wildfire.
People need to know the reality behind the corruption of Israel.

The only reason why you can't kill Palestinians is because you literally can't kill them. Last time the golani brigades of the IDF tried to invade Gaza by ground they got assfucked by Hamas and had to run back to the border crying like the little coward bitches that they are.

Attached: Al Qassam Brigades.jpg (1500x1000, 274K)

I sincerely wish they'd all neck.

Stop talking about Palestine, and instead talk about the metaphorical wall preventing them from successfully taking action.
The U.S. support for Israel has given Israel and ABSURD amount of money and weaponry over the years.
Had the U.S. not bent over and got FUCKED by Israel for so long, these Jews wouldn't have stood a chance against any Arab force.
Not to mention the gullible Arabs who hate the WEST for fighting this (((war on terror))), who don't realise that the entire situation has been subversively set up by the Israelis themselves.

I think they like that Saturn planet. We should just launch them past the atmosphere to get them started and see if space will carry the rest of the way

we can kill the entirety of hamas and gaza under one day if we wanted your lack of gratefulness will bite you in the ass pretty hard soon
that little "masacre" we did was nothing compered to whats coming

Attached: 1539437222090.jpg (320x438, 28K)

>You should be grateful we haven't killed them all yet
You should be grateful WE haven't killed YOU all yet kike. People are waking up and when that happens Israel won't be protected anymore. You'll be lucky if we don't declare war on you ourselves.

all that american money is wasted on american goods it symbiotic relationship
if the aid is gone we will waste all the budget that's left on exterminating your arab race off the planet
we dont need america to destroy gaza infect america is the one holding us back from killing you off

Attached: 1539899880432.gif (500x500, 424K)

>we can kill the entirety of hamas and gaza under one day
guess that U.S. funding really helped you guys out eh? fuck off with your irrational ego
had the U.S. not bent over backwards for you, you'd have already been bent over by the Arabs
WE KNOW that you fucks were behind 9/11 and we're fucking mad
just wait, when your "allies" stop sucking you guys off, you'll be FUCKED
it's only a matter of time.

Jews are white?
The Palestinians would not come being like your paternal cousins?

(pic related)

Honestly tho, JEWS with a State is FAR WORSE than jew in our own country
>Why?
Cos they have state level powers like MOSSAD to false flag us all over the world & nukes (samson option).

If we are going to let them live, we restrict jews roles to their percentage of the population. Iran does this successfully.

Or we deport them to pic related.

Attached: israel 2.0.jpg (1827x901, 184K)

you seem like a nice guy

Attached: tastyforeskin.jpg (600x400, 31K)

I'm not an Arab. It's not just Arabs that hate you. It's everyone. That's why you were expelled from 109 countries.

Attached: 1519751086215.png (454x685, 115K)

Attached: 15141.png (438x716, 349K)

slimy fucks like you will get the rope first
you're just using all the anti jewish shit on Jow Forums to push your anti israel agenda
you know that some of the people on Jow Forums will buy your bullshit and false news
we heard about the dancing israelis theory and the subversion of facts you push
every time you spite us we grow more united and more angry
that anger is going to be unleashed on you arabs very soon

Attached: AA-Gaza-Riots-14.5.18.jpg (850x542, 84K)

Hmmmmm....

only arabs and arab dick riders don't like us
people like trump love us

Attached: DK5Yfe6XkAAvMFc.jpg (504x604, 45K)

I don't like Jews or Arabs and I voted for Trump. Zionism is one of the few things I disagree with him on. You're just a psychotic kike.

Attached: 398735.png (876x522, 90K)

why do you put those faggy looking tarps on your helmets

i'm not ashkenazi
if any of you had to face the arab problem you would also do the same and even worse

Attached: 1500776228076.png (300x250, 25K)

t. The Donald poster

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitznefet_(Israeli_military)
play counter strike

FUCK OFF JIDF

Attached: israel 1947.jpg (1600x878, 394K)

Think of it this way, Jews are going to be evil. You only have 3 options:

1. exterminate the jews
2. leave the jews to jew where they are.
3. contain the jews in the ME so they can jew the brown people.

>Israel's interference all over the world including the shilling on Jow Forums proves that Israel is the center of all problems
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

It’s Roman Catholic land

>le jews hanging out on le counter-jew board
Gas yourselves.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (594x870, 128K)

Whites are the reason White phosphorus is a war crime you piece of shit. We don't burn women and children to death with chemicals.
>and even worse
I don't think that's possible

Attached: .jpg (400x309, 104K)

>Let them have their country so long as they don't stay here or take our tax dollars.

>we can kill the entirety of hamas and gaza under one day if we wanted
No you can't kike.
>your lack of gratefulness will bite you in the ass pretty hard soon
Ahh, the eternal projecting Jew.
>that little "masacre" we did was nothing compered to whats coming
That fake holocaust is nothing compared to what's coming.

Attached: Idf crying.jpg (964x615, 142K)

>People we pay off love us.
Wewww

Attached: Israel fuck my pussy.jpg (439x370, 16K)

[jidf detected]
how dare you want to be on a site that was created by a jew
[aggressive mode]
gas yourself jidf
israel shouldn't be allowed to counter false info

Attached: 1539557301445s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

his daughter married one of us
imagine an american president allowing his child marry a palestinian mutt

Attached: 97738588_Jared_Kushner_and_wife__Ivanka_Trump__trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcM9aBJczjGu2JtrWg8AaNebpMG9uWgcnc3M (480x300, 30K)

>palestinian mutt
I see a couple mutts here and it isn't the Palestinian.

Attached: Lara Alqasem.jpg (1280x853, 70K)

she's a 100% palestinen jewish hybrid all american jews with nigger lips are palestinian hybrids that deserve to be killed
literally all of you look like mutts with loose fat lips

Attached: gaza-palestine-protests-9.jpg (2048x1536, 552K)

this

Don't believe the anti-diaspora shit on pol either. It's Arab propaganda. In my synagogue we have a big banner outside that says WE SUPPORT ISRAEL. Sometimes it gets defaced or stolen. We just put it up again. We will never give up on you. Never.

Attached: negev6.jpg (850x681, 51K)

I see Trump ban Soros from us.
The fed retaliate and screw the goyim.
Economy crashes
Brink of civil war.
A mighty ruler arises, points out common patterns in the media and fed.
Israel is labeled fascist.
Jews claim they are the scapegoat.
We put them on fake planes with wooden doors

2019 is going to be fun if the red wave wins

but i hate diaspora jews
you create horrible shit like big mouth and ruined the animation industry
i don't care that you go to synagogues and support israel
groups like jdl need to be in israel not in america
you need to helpus by being here
we need people like you here

Attached: DVN_GZ7XkAEU3SV.jpg (900x413, 51K)

Maybe they don't like disloyal traitors flying foreign flags.

Not everyone can make aliyah. But don't allow the goyim to create a rift between us. We are one people.

>i hate diaspora jews
>you create horrible shit like big mouth and ruined
Based jewbro, If the Jews want to be nationalists, they go to Israel and stop fomenting degeneration.

>Not everyone can make aliyah.
why?
Are you a convert without enough blood to be accepted?

It's only a problem because of American overlordship and American rule of the world. If they were stuck in Israel noone would give a fuck, but Americans always fall for the jews because of cancerous christian zionism.

You are their biggest supporter in the world, flag'o. Half of them are with you.
W-which is nothing bad justsayin

why aren't you allowed aaliyah also why don't you do anything about the degenerate jews in the media
why don't you protest all of the gay jewish shit

Attached: DLYehy8X0AAerHH.jpg (758x891, 45K)

please I would pay severance to just send the jews out of hollywood to go get this fucking shit over with, fuck islam and fuck abrahamicfags in general, bring the christian shit kickers with you

Attached: 1412.png (431x716, 348K)

i know nothing about israel palestine conflict other than you dont mess with the zohan

i think it is absolutely ridiculous that people in government can hold dual citizen ship, there is the ostensible goal of having a mass migration there at some point, its just very bizarre these people can hold power and make long term decisions about their host country

the dual citizenship is kida fake as all jews who return to isrial are granted citizenship as part of the pilgrimage "home"

why don't you just immigrate here why don't you protest this

the reason is to camouflage the helmet shaped silhouette

But it's racist for European countries to grant members of their diasporas citizenship which is fucking autistic, meanwhile Boers are being slaughtered in South Africa and The Netherlands refused them right of return, as a Dutch-American it's sad to see that the U.S., Russia and Australia have done more for the Dutch diaspora in South Africa than The Netherlands has.

Please nigger, stfu. You make yourself look stupid.

Attached: Israeli 2.jpg (607x1080, 48K)

Irish diaspora have a right of return. German in many cases as well. I think all people deserve right of return. South Africans especially so.

>but i hate diaspora jews
Every Jew is a diaspora Jew until they go back to Khazaria.