I was trolling NPCs on twitter and one said they got my ip address. I-is that possible bros

I was trolling NPCs on twitter and one said they got my ip address. I-is that possible bros

Attached: 3a33d8aace814947d794d81293f07a24.gif (964x912, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatismyip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did u post a video or img?
Even then it's hard to do.

Just clear your cache and delete system32

Im leaving this place forever.

I posted a screenshot

Attached: 1539804043201.jpg (495x362, 115K)

Url to NPCs twatter. Let me check it out

You're fucked. Walk to the nearest Starbucks and leave your electronics there plugged in so someone can use them and get blamed for it

Jesus, get off the internet if you don’t know how it works . Would you drive a car without knowing where the brakes were?

>not using a VPN

Attached: 1537308488444.jpg (566x480, 62K)

>#bluewave NPC
>checked twitter history and activities

Yeah no he/she/xe isn't advanced enough to do it lmao

nothing to worry about.

>nothing to worry about user
Ive got your IP too, right here buddy better watch out
whatismyip.com

Who even gives a shit? What's he going to do tell on you or come to your house?

How the fuck do people with your IP dox you as an individual, I thought only ISPs have customer information and they don't give it out.

I wish a leftist would come find where I live. It's okay to do what you have to do user, if it's in "self-defense."

Stop being such a pussy.

Attached: Wut.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Unless he works for your ISP there isnt much hr can do with it

>user is mentally ill
NPC is not programmed to log IP, and will need to hack sever

Gift from God.Troll them so hard they confront you at home. Shoot them. Win/Win.

Absolutely possible. Then they got your actual address. Probably on their way now armed with AKs and hard-ons. Watch out for your bumhole man.

Yes, the kike collective has special backend powers. It's scary but true.

Do you give a fuck? And if so... why?

did they tell you what it was?
Also did you this from home or out and about?

What are they going to do, arrest you for being an NPC?

look you faggot fucking phoneposting fortnite dancing 20something retard you need to learn a bit about how the internet works. A screenshot is not enough to get an IP. Did you click a link the person sent you or was it "HAHAHA GOT UR IP AND OTHER HACKER JARGON you do not understand"

ugh i fucking hate you

I like your style user.

Attached: 1412295795246s.jpg (625x472, 87K)

correct, unless they are really good at social engineering and can fuck with the call centers to give out your info

No. Kikes have admin access on Twitter. When they gang up 50+ thick and start accusing you of being connected to accounts you've never heard of and you get banned, then you'll know how it works.

You are fucked.

Attached: 44E29736-316F-441E-B54F-E652FC85EA47.jpg (1200x900, 213K)

Mods please hurry up, there's shit on my screen.

oh shit he bracktraced you
cyber police incoming

There's shit on your face you nigger.

doubtful unless they posted an image/site that tracks users' ip addresses

not sure if this is possible on fagbook

Had a guy find out my name once. From an anonymous app called whisper. I figured he wasn’t entirely sure by the way he casually dropped my name to see if I would get freaked out or not. I just acted like he was talking about a character from family guy and laughed at how stupid and out of place his joke was and kept on talking shit. He went on to get defensive and dropped it. Call their bluff, even if it’s not a bluff. They’ll say ‘I know it’s you’ or whatever and tell them to say hi to the people you steal Wi Fi from while your waiting for your bus or whatever. Only one that scarred me was from this site. They got my phone to take my picture. Weird.

So what if they do? You haven't done anything illegal. Don't be so paranoid. For all they know it's a vpn and I remember my IP address changing everytime I unplugged my router and rebooted it

Thank you, true words
I spit in your face

I'm looking forward to a kill team, they've got better weapons than I do.
>free upgrade

Technically possible, as in it COULD happen, like somebody COULD walk up to you and give you a billion dollars for fun.
Practically speaking, it's not possible, if you were on twitter and stayed on twitter, it's extremely unlikely that anybody who could get your IP would bother, and anybody who could sure as fuck wouldn't tell you.

hi brian

Wrong name

Not only would I tell you, but I'd also show you the video of your wife fucking a nigger. Because, I care about you.

I know, Chris....

Yup that was me I followed you here and reported you to fbi for terrorist threats

>1 post by this ID

SALVIA

Sigh still the wrong name.

Pete. Shhh..!

Opie is a lying faggot

This is an acceptable answer.

hey peter

FUCK GUYS A ROUTER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE I'M SERIOUS

My my, we seem to have an angry mutt here as well

Is OP for real that's the oldest come back in the book right next to my dad works at Microsoft

Niggers dont make me angry, they just make me feel sorry. But, not sorry enough to invite them into my country to rape my wife like you.

Its me. She says VPN tricks won't don't work and called out an user by name. I had posted the link to her Twitter but deleted it to save Anons from being doxed by this apparently technically savvy npc

Attached: 4chan-closure-pepe-frog.png (736x673, 466K)

My dad literally gets paid $150k a year to follow BIll Gates around and wipe his ass when he shits.

Nice bait... lying faggot

What went wrong with NPC culture. .it went from acceptable human species to full blown cyber terrorism within 18 years .
Clearly a cultural problem I think Jow Forums could fix this.

Attached: images-6.jpg (259x194, 8K)

nope.

I am still monitoring the activities.

are you a boomer OP?

Lock your doors, apparently he has it but won't post it. Why are these people so pathetic?

>the classic

Attached: 1514570434036.jpg (500x842, 155K)

Interesting, the guy isn't a NPC after all

99,9% unlikely.

I have to come to value the faggot system in Germany where normalfag customers have ever changing IP addresses every 24 hours. (Or when I restart my faggot router by Deutsche Telekom) It has many disadvantages, too, of course.

Have you tried plugging your router/gateway off the power? Wait like 10 minutes and plug it in again and reboot your system.

Again it is 99,9% unlikely that someone really got your external IP address when you were browsing Twitter. No worries.

Lefties are trying doxxing on Twitter though with roastie fake profiles.

i want to smack you so badly right now.
out of the 1000 times i've heard this in the past, i've not only never failed to mock the lying faggot throwing out the accusation, but even if it were true, even if the person on the other end were a fed, an entire TEAM of feds, i wouldn't be the least bit worried, in this universe or any other.
the fact that you're worried enough to post this makes me despise you

All you gotta do is open up your router config and change the last letter of your MAC address and reboot.

there's a hidden code in Jow Forums that displays your own ip address, just remove the little ticks around this source code `@become_public`

for example my ip address is "341a91dep39 Verizon_user_wireless"

maybe you can trick your enemy into using this

since you're just a 16 year old who lives in illinois I'll make this easy and say you have nothing to worry about

Attached: DTKY339-RED-TH-DESIGN.jpg (480x600, 76K)

VPNs are for scared niggers.

Jokes on you, no women could ever love me so HA

This.

Attached: 1281583942096.jpg (398x576, 37K)

IP addresses are random and don't really mean much. You get a new one everytime you restart your computer.

one of them found my exact address and place of employment somehow

Oh no the Mexicans are leaving. Somebody we need to stop this from happening.

Women are vapid whores. The sooner you start treating them that way, the sooner they love you.

Don't ever reuse handles that you've used elsewhere. And don't visit any unknown URLs while you're trolling.

You're an idiot

is no-one going to say it? They're just trying to, and succeeding at, scaring you. They couldn't get your IP unless they worked at twitter. If you're still worried, challenge them to post it, or DM it to you, then go to google and type 'my IP' or something. It will tell you. Anxiety tranquilized.

Even if someone gets your IP, they need to either somehow tie it to one of your real accounts or subpoena your ISP to get any useful information from it.

You dun goofed.
Consequences will never be the same.

you have a below average IQ

Attached: golem.png (645x773, 18K)

Attached: 1539226059821s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

And what do they do with dynamic IPs if you use a prepaid plan with no link to your identity? Nothing

Only if you are also able to, so no.

Germany was one of the few nations that fought against Jewish financial and media control.

Attached: 1539324388390.jpg (539x810, 140K)

>Unless he works for your ISP there isnt much hr can do with it

And how would that person know who his ISP was?

Can all of you just go mosey on back to tarddit?

Redpill me on system 32

We all know Hitler was working for the Jews. Just like Trump.

Hi Chris

Fuck you Meg

you're a retard for coming here for support if you're actually nervous, everyone will fuck with you.

You are almost definitely fine. If they are black you are 100% guaranteed fine.

>falling for idle threats from /b/ circa 2007
fuck off, kid

Dem consequences tho

Yeah that's why he seized their assets, put them in camps, publicly denounced them and fought their golems to the death.

Attached: 1539837312275.png (545x720, 477K)

Yeah, but he failed to kill them. Forget the camps, kill on site.

True. Deleting system32 is the only way to be sure.

Attached: 1304674289434.png (2259x4999, 1.25M)