Where's the proof he's actually dead?

Where's the proof he's actually dead?

Attached: DeadSandniggerStorage.png (750x697, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20170911-saudi-journalist-denies-brotherhood-membership/
nytimes.com/2018/10/14/world/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-arabia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My cousin waa a journalist who was killed by saudis. Have some respect.

Quick reminder that the (((journalist))) all the lefties are crying about is a literal terrorist supporter who was buddies with Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and Hamas.

Attached: 6E5DC5FA-5C32-4ED3-B6C4-6595867E0397.jpg (800x600, 118K)

Most recently affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood (US government chapter) and the John Brennan pro-sharia wing of the CIA

#metoo

Attached: 1539645434201.jpg (900x563, 34K)

Bump

Jews.

Drumph is literally murdering journalists!

Apple Watch. Audio from the watch captured his torture and killing. The heart rate data too.

They have been champing at the bit to play that card. Basically goading Trump supporters into being violent towards journos. No one falls for their trap. CIA niggers get mad. Think they can do it themselves
Not proof, not even technologically possible

Attached: ciaqaeda.jpg (1550x996, 219K)

It’s it just possible it is what happened. He left his phones with his wife outside the consulate. Turkish Intelligence say he started recording from his watch as he entered and the whole thing was recorded. Read the news. Apple watches also collect and stream HR data.

There is no LTE in Turkey let alone inside a consulate. Did the saudis give both kashoggi and his fiancee in the car their wifi password?

Trump needs to nuke Saudi Arabia. We can't take the death of a left wing journalist lightly.

Attached: NPC says.png (465x312, 55K)

Are you actually doubting the saudis killed a muslim brotherhood supporter who talked shit about the kingdom. They 100% killed him and if not, they will find him and chop chop his head off

I'm questioning the narrative yes

They’re no LTE in Turkey? Google it. You’re wrong.

Did you read that on the internet?

I'm the one asking for proof he's dead

No evidence chaim, you just want another war so you can loot foreskins from the corpses

What about the rest of the comment?

Based

On a related note the iwatch has a range of 30-50 feet or whatever the range of the WiFi it’s connected with

I’m not saying don’t question it, I’m just saying he is the kind of guy they would kill and we should support them in killing muslim brotherhood scum

I want them to kill him. Sounds like he deserved it. We should give them an attaboy. No war required

>boomers defending saudis
>boomers defending saudis and muh white hateCIA

>NPC defending Washington Post

Attached: NPC news sources compilation.png (720x763, 252K)

Idc on a macro level but on a micro level there's no point in letting CIA niggers start pulling stunts like this on Trump, and with a total lack of proof, at this point it looks like a big CIA stunt

CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS WHOLE BIN SALMAN JOURNALIST MURDER. WHATS THE HECK IS GOING ON AND WHATS THE Jow Forums CONSENSUS?

>leftist sandnigger gets exposed for being a spy
>Saudi government chops him up Mexican-style
>(((media))) tries to make a big deal out of it to portray Trump as corrupt/careless for letting it happen or some shit

Why do you doubt the saudis wanted to kill one of their citizens who support the muslim brotherhood and bad mouthed the kingdom in the foreign press? They kill people for much less. I love me a good conspiracy so why does this involve Trump in any way and why should I give a second thought to the current narritive. Saudis killing a saudi on saudi clay for breaking saudi law makes alot of sense

Alright. Please explain to me, why would anyone in the world care about these dune coons? Why nuking SA is a "bad thing"? (Nuking Israel is always the best choice, but still)

There's been no proof offered that he's dead

Excellent point

Saudis do more heinous shit incompetently
In this case killing a member of the cosmopolitan elite upsetting them finally as one of their own is attack
nu/pol/ ptg boomers went into their usual stance paranoid defense of their cult and its obsession with defending Trumps two favorite countries Israel and Saudi Arbia as they defend Islamist terrorist financiers
true/pol/ is happy that Saudi Arabia through sheer luck might finally be overthrown and is hoping Israel is next

Attached: Prince-Waving.jpg (340x262, 33K)

I want to know where they got this supposed audio recording. I thought i heard that the journalist recorded it, but they haven't even found his body.

Never forget

Attached: _87176015_20cd16e2-ef64-483c-a87a-2f068bee5c70.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Well, it would be kinda stupid to just detroy all that oil infratructure.

Also, the left is currently having a cold culture war with the Saudis because they don't tolerate THOTs or faggots. A few months ago there was a scandal where some Canadian leftist subversion ring was caught in Saudi Arabia trying to promote SJW shit. The Saudis then literally banned all Canadian ambassadors and slapped Canada with an oil price increase.

If I had to choose, I would support a nationalist monarchy over leftist faggotry, even if it's a different culture. We can't let the left gain global majority hegemony.

They claim the recording was made using his Iwatch and then synced to his Iphone (which was in the possession of his fiancee outside the consulate) but that's not technologically possible

thats you faggot

Yes but why should I doubt he is? The 15 people coming into turkey isn’t fake. The head of the consulate being recalled isn’t fake. The guy who supposedly killed him dying in a traffic accident isn’t fake. The video of the muslim brotherhood faggot entering the consulate isn’t fake. The fiance not seeing him again doesn’t appear to be fake. What am I supposed to believe?

They dissolved him in lye after chopping him up and repainted the embassy. What exactly would convince you?

Trust but verify. There has been literally zero proof of his death after multiple weeks meaning its not likely forthcoming either

Everything about it sounds farfetched and not believable

ok. that at least sort of makes a little sense. idk shit about how all that apple stuff works though so maybe it is complete shit

Yeah, when people ghost their wives and leave their job I also usually assume that they were killed by secret agents for opposing government regimes.

Sauce?

Where did you get that info?

Trump is bending over backwards to defend Saudi Arabia because he wishes that he could kill journalists and get away with it.

Attached: 1529240734393.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

mmmmm you touch my tralala

We have proof Seth Rich is dead, but they don't care.

Attached: WithRich.jpg (634x595, 93K)

Turks found evidence in the sewer. Logical explanation is they dissolved him in lye. Hence no body. Makes sence. Media reported they dissovled him acid but it doesn’t work like that

Here is a report about him denying being MB from last year
middleeastmonitor.com/20170911-saudi-journalist-denies-brotherhood-membership/
Here is the NYT article confirming he was MB from the other day

Most people don’t walk into suadi embassies after commiting crimes agaisnt the kingdom that are punishable by death

What kind of shill are you exactly?

What evidence? There's been no proof shown that anyone died

The only proof I've seen of anything is that some mid east looking guys were shown to have been milling around somewhere

So is the Saudi government.

Attached: 1529134984617.png (704x648, 523K)

I acknowlege there is no proof, but would you expect there to be if a nation murders someone? I’m just saying I fully expect he is dead. What would make you think the saudis let him walk out of there? The turks are worse than the saudis IMO, but the are probably right in this case. I just want some logical reason why the saudis wouldn’t kill him. They regularly kill jounalist for less in chop chop plaza

Obviously you aren't up to date on how things changed there when MBS was named crown prince

Why are you defending Saudis?
He's a boomer from the Trump cult defending Saudi Arabia for free or less likely genuine Saudi shill

Fair enough, but do you deny there was opportunity and motive?

Why does this even involve trump though?

You're really comparing local agitators to permanent US residents with the kind of ties this clown has? Now I know youre talking out of your ass, as Khashoggi would obviously be apples and oranges different from the "typical" journalist killings you reference (also without proof)

You mean how hollywood gives the saudis money and they pretend to not be whabi islamist?

Is defending Turks any better really?

I'm not defending anyone. I'm questioning if what is being told is in any way true and so far everything about it looks fake, what with the lack of proof that anyone died and all

What ties did he have?!? He is a saudi citizen working for the washington post. What retard badmouths the saudis and walks into their embassy?

> oil infratructure
of course
I'm dumb, lol

Answer the question i asked you lawyer for tyrants, you shill for the corrupt oil money
Why do you defend Saudis?
I don't care about muh evidence muh proofs
Why should we not leave these Islamist warmongers who want to use us to destroy Iran and corrupt our political system and finance mosques in the west out to die?

You say they pretend. I know there's a once in a lifetime chance to stop/save Iranian hegemony with the alliance that has been forged between MBS, Kushner and Netenyahu. And I can just imagine how pants shittingly scared CIA types would be of that kind of alliance

He's not even a fucking journalist. He only wrote a few opeds for wapo... fuck him.

Literally so what if he is?

I’m not defending saudis. I am saying they killed him and I am saying no one should care. The guy supported muslim brotherhood and his dad was an arms dealer. This seems like a local issue between saudis and turkey and not some sort of international crisis like bengazi or illegal mexicans killing us citizens

>Bin Laden, Prince Turki, AQ, MB, WaPo (CIA). Seemingly all the same types that were totally protected and emboldened to start pointless aggressions like the whole Arab Spring during the nightmare years of Obama

Nigger the saudis and israel have been allies for like 20+ years. Wtf are you even talking abkut. Israel uses those whabi goat fuckers to advance their agenda

Inb4 that guy calls you a Boomer...

This is clearly a scripted talking point. It's too obvious. I'll care about whatever the fuck I want

What ties to any of those people did jamal have besides the washington post?!?

Not defending Turks just want to see this event properly used to destroy the Saudis
Don't care about proof plus heavy circumstantial evidence
Now why do you try and ask for proof and evidence to defend Saudis?
I see you were just baiting by pretending to be a boomer
Saudis use us and our protection we can use this incident to free ourselves from the entanglement and allow them to die
Don't care about your defense of Saudis

Nigger what?!? This is the weirdest fucking thread I have ever been part of. I am honestly not sure what to make of this shilling I am experiencing. So what is the goal of convincing people jamal died if he isn’t dead?

>kushner
>an ally
He's a fucking bought and paid for jew. Are you intentionally stupid?

Anyone defending Saudi Arabia and Israel is de facto a boomer
I want you to type "Death to Israel, death to Saudi Arabia to prove you are not a boomer

So we are supoosed to support turkey? They seem like the ones who are desperate to keep our support. Who would kill the saudis? They are allied with israel

Death to saudi arabia
Death to israel

I even underlined the relevant portions for you

Attached: NYT.png (1157x688, 116K)

here

Attached: 2k21y7.jpg (500x753, 93K)

Thank you
These seem like perfectly valid reasons to kill him. What am I missing? Is this supposed to make the saudis not want him dead or something?

You're talking love to stone cold players
=:)~

Attached: canva-photo-editor (1).png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

No one has been able to contact him for weeks...?

This is some low IQ baiting. I could name 1000 more people they want dead. They dont make a habit out of murdering permanent US residents at foreign consulate buildings for a reason you know. Next youre going to tell me that MBS was "emboldened" by Trump being so vehement in his disdain for the media

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

So what? If this is an op that's obviously one of the more key components

Nice Meme
And I'm sure someone will be happy to pound you, toi

The people in this thread seem to think there is no proof he is dead and he is faking it for...reasons? This is a strange thread

I'm so busted.

I guess that's that. I am a Boomer :(

Why does being a us resident matter? He wasn’t a citizen. I guess I figured it out. You are trying to do the NPC meme by making it look like trump supporters don’t care this guy is dead. But you haven’t offered any reason why it would matter or why Trump wouldn’t support killing a terroist sympathizer. This is truly some confusing shilling you are engaged in. Do they pay more or less for that?

I don’t think HE faked it, but turks or saudis could be pulling a fast one on one another to expose the other side

Atchully....
This
This

Attached: GettyImages-171063911-1-e1498221194343.jpg (1024x440, 57K)

Yes sweetie all those things aren't fake. What's fake is telling everyone that this guy's an innocent journalist with a huge "PRESS" sticker on him who wouldn't hurt a fly and totally isn't a CIA arms dealer.

What about this is hard to process? That people don't believe you or that people don't give a shit?