AUS/POL FRIDAY ARVO BEERS EDITION

My Health Record: Australians should be given another year to opt out, Senate committee recommends
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-19/australians-should-be-given-another-year-opt-out-of-my-health/10393790

Australia's encryption-busting bill also after PINs, passwords
itnews.com.au/news/australias-encryption-busting-bill-also-after-pins-passwords-514186

Nats hose down 'stupid' leadership talk
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/pm-and-nationals-hose-down-leadership-talk/news-story/cfb34e8b9b6c25e7c77ebdeee4b766e1

Liberals staring down the barrel of Wentworth defeat
sbs.com.au/news/liberals-staring-down-the-barrel-of-wentworth-defeat

'Historic': Queensland reacts to abortion decision
sbs.com.au/news/historic-queensland-reacts-to-abortion-decision

[Melbourne] 'Desperate' Melton hospital campaigners disappointed with minister's funding pledge
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-19/funding-pledge-for-melton-hospital-met-with-laughter/10395390

'You have to be practical': Gillian Triggs backs Scott Morrison on lifetime New Zealand refugee ban
baka.com.au/politics/federal/you-have-to-be-practical-gillian-triggs-backs-scott-morrison-on-lifetime-new-zealand-refugee-ban-20181018-p50al\
8.html

Boy charged with burning down historic buildings at Morningside State School
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-19/detectives-suspect-more-teens-behind-brisbane-school-fire/10395114

Man arrested at airport over execution-style shooting of Sydney teen
baka.com.au/national/nsw/man-arrested-at-airport-over-execution-style-shooting-of-sydney-teen-20181018-p50ako.html

Attached: 94381043828332.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

optout.myhealthrecord.gov.au/pext/optoutextweb/views/getStarted.xhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for Electric Dildo Boogaloo 2

Attached: dildows10.png (1061x617, 554K)

WHO ADELAIDE

Attached: BA7D37B4-A778-420E-87D5-172B49A19B7C.jpg (323x356, 53K)

FIRST FOR QUEENSLAND

Fuuckk yes boiii, I've been waiting forever for someone to start making early aus/pol/ threads.

Thanks based fagget OP.

5085 here mate

Seems yesterdays posts asking for a thread got answered.

Now all our posters at their desks in corporate Australia can post and have a beer.

anyone got the opt out link for ehealth records? got another few weeks.

apparently a federal comittee is requesting the opt-out be extended to a whole year.

New Zealand refugee ban? You mean ANZAC no longer exists? I mean why not let in every other 3rd world nation of invaders and deny entry to our brothers in arms.
Or am I reading this incorrectly?

Why is this health record thing such a big deal? Do people want to hide their STD's or something?

When did this happen?
More importantly, WHY did this happen?

Most probably. I think they don't want friends-of-a-friend-of-a-healthcare-worker to background check their potential girlfriends. There's a shitload of skank hoes with STDs in Australia now.

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

Friday arvo knock off early while still at work beers and chill at my desk till 5 time, yewwwww.

> this faggot again
jeeeez ... its an atypical time for aus/pol thread and you're STILL ready to post this. WTF???

He's quick.

Just lucky I guess

Attached: 1530741791520.webm (320x576, 846K)

Precisely. IT coworkers here start beers over lunch and kick-on into the afternoon at their desks. The day is pretty much over from 1PM onwards. We got a beer fridge here for the whole office floor.

>wait for it

Let me guess. The guy mixed some napalm up with petrol and styro, then tested it out.

What? Its close off a loophole refugees/migrants use where they gain NZ citizenship then migrate to Aus permanently.

And what brothers in arms? Cunts like Taika Waititi or the hippies that wont shutup about how better NZ is than Aus while fucking residing here?

Yep. We're gonna ship our Nauru guests to NZ and close off NZ potentially backdooring us.

>an actual decent idea
>my australian government
It's a trick, I just know it.

NZ is the new Nauru

What do you mean? This issue has been there for ages now. The only reason its getting talked about is because Arden is open to it. We've been wanting to close the loop for ages now. Jails cant fucking cope anymore.

Havin' a cone and cracking a bevo.

What are you lads having this fine friday?

Attached: 1539443243759.gif (399x399, 726K)

It is 2:47pm in upsidedownland. Why aren't you losers at work?

Australia, most pathetic country ever. Lost to a bunch of emus.

Attached: 2ald2dvz94u01.jpg (1770x1114, 171K)

Attached: 8E13C1AC-E523-4823-85B3-5CD2682D9767.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>5085
Lol the chink and shitlib capital of the town.

Well obviously I was too lazy to go to the link and guessed based on the title. Loopholes being closed is a good thing, for once.

Bit early cunt.

Daydrinking eh? - NEET Cunterlink bludger detected.

Attached: PAY-Cara-Houiellebecq (2).jpg (1841x1227, 286K)

That is the funniest shit I've seen in 5 min, thanks Septic.

Looks like she's a head of the game

Attached: Dammit Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

here goy
optout.myhealthrecord.gov.au/pext/optoutextweb/views/getStarted.xhtml

We are, this is TGI Fun Fridays where you knock off early while still at work and have sneaky beers.

nah. there's alot of us IT workers in corporate places that get shitfaced at our desks. Its a perk from our managers for being on the ball all week.

I've noticed also when calling lawyers in melbourne that I can't get anyone on a Friday afternoon. I'm guessing this is pretty normal across corporate Australia.

In a workplace of degenerates maybe.

show your flag fucking leaf

>Any restriction on abortion is a fundamental breach of a woman's human rights
Will the white ribbon foundation be evicerated? Place your bets.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-144719__01.jpg (1080x814, 154K)

Hi Fellow RADELAIDE bro

I don't know her that well but I reckon she's a real wanker....

This is bullshit. I've done ICT in a law firm - there is hands down NO FUCKING way a manager would let people drink at work. The possibility of litigation from pissed cunts driving home alone would make their ring pieces pucker...

If you're going to lie - keep it simple cunt.

Attached: carlsjr_13414282264_3⁄25 - Laker Girls Lunch Date at Carl's Jr. - Downtown Los Angeles.jpg (1844x1240, 383K)

Fuck yourself. I stand by what I say.

Attached: Unknown.png (299x169, 8K)

> reproductive choice
> human right
Wow. I take it not fucking isn't a "reproductive choice" or can't Tanya help fucking any chad that walk past?

She has no idea she's revealing her THOT-Level.

No. They already managed to legalise abortion in qld. The MPs on all sides just dont give a shit. Theyd rather suck UN dick than serve the people that got them to the chair.

>government
>degenerate
Checks out.

go home to canuckistan

Attached: CunceBants7.png (729x589, 110K)

>If you're going to lie - keep it simple cunt.
Not IT in Law firm. Just a usual IT place here.

What I was saying was that when I call my own lawyers office on a Friday afternoon, everyone is strangely unaviable and you can hear the distant clink of glasses down in their lunch room.

Who's side are you on, nigger? :)

Friday afternoon bantz are best bantz

What percentage of this GUNK is dried up milky vag jooce?

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-135435.png (1080x1920, 1.28M)

What is the Wentworth byelection for $100, Alex?

>Whiter than you
I'm here to have a good time

Attached: DobnPIqV4AMskBK.jpg (675x725, 63K)

whats for dinnies tonight fellas

Attached: 954fe2144f6331e37c9b35f04b105592.jpg (621x800, 79K)

Is this the nog thread?

Attached: shitposting nog.png (439x474, 10K)

First time disguising as a meme flag, figured to do it in an Aus thread. It's midnight here, nothing to do.

Hmmm. ASIO are apparently pushing the notice that this new data access legistlation is only to access a tiny portion of the citizenry's data.

BTW, hi ASIO. You ASIO-user joining us in beer-oclock posting?

>reproductive choice
It's called keeping your legs closed.

Luv ya cunts.

I know. It's like she doesn't want us to consider women as sentient and capable of choice. WTF??

>M'Cunts

Attached: 1535696628765.jpg (640x533, 78K)

>Not IT in Law firm. Just a usual IT place here.
Still not buying it -
>me as a lad
>boss'd get the young cunt (was me at 1 point) to head down to the bottleo fri arvo and grab a couple of slabs (nothing fancy - just emu or swan)
>we'd knock off about 1430 and all sit around the slabs in the carpark sinking piss and shouting the same shit at each other we did last week...
>Fucken Tony the cunt has an accident on the way home and gets pinged by the rozzers
>he says it's Mitch's (the boss's) fault as he bought him the beers and supplied them to us at work
>NO MORE FUCKEN FRI ARVO PISSUP AT WORK

It literally hasn't been a thing since I was a teenager.
Fark! Even last chrissie they wouldn't pay for drinks as
>HR informed them that it would make them culpable for any misdemeanours that happen while the employees are intoxicated....

Attached: 31991270@N02_8014301155_2 Vietnamese Girls.jpg (600x900, 310K)

USAs' a rippa

I'm not saying you can't have a cheeky beer or 7 but I know for a fact in ANY company with an HR dept. that there's no way the boss'd be buying you piss to drink at work.

furfags get the gas too.

Why does everyone hate Melbourne and Sydney? They are the best part of Aus

Women having agency yet not having to accept consequences for choices is what femininism is all about, don't you know?

voters only exist to get them into the positions where they can suck globalists dicks

This is bullshit, plenty of workplaces, government included will supply beer and wine for staff parties; I've been shitfaced multiple times at christmas parties and often the people doing the bar work on the night are also employees who, lo and behold, happen to also be drinking said alcohol.

kek. Sounds like you've had some boring emplyers. Your bosses need to relax their sphincter m8.

Two of my previous places had a beer-tab system going in the company kitchen fridge that even the managers used, and my current one has poker games around 4pm with beers started at the pub.

My coding gets better after one or two beers.

Yup

Attached: 1513326578380.png (222x293, 148K)

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4

Attached: Ivegotitnow.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Anything I desire is my right!

t. My cunt.

Sydney - Chink capital of Australia. Nuff said.
Melbourne - Chink subcapital of Australia. Also packed to the brim with curries and, most recently, actual niggers who are, surprise surprise, forming gangs, committing small scale riots, doing car jackings, home invasions and getting up to your usual nigger shenanigans.

Attached: niggers in melbourne.jpg (480x360, 44K)

If you haven't worked up a thirst thru the week and got a cheeky beer for sticking it out with the boys, I hate to break it to ya, but you're being denied your own Australian culture and birthright.

Indian code monkeys?

Attached: 1538262160744.jpg (2800x2800, 855K)

Attached: 1474200125431s.jpg (93x125, 3K)

The ending made it

Mattafact I gurt it Naomi
FUCKIN VB

>with beers started at the pub.
There's the crucial part - once you step off company property you're on your own cognisance and their duty of care towards you is out the window.

Guess my old bosses must have been cunts. I'm breddy sure there is no govt. dept in Aus where a snr or line mgr is buying the plebs beers at work regularly.

Matter of fact, I've got 1 now....

nah, but we had a few of those. Corporate Java jobs for asset management systems and real-time transport data notification system. Some of the university research IT jobs are pretty good too for friday beers.

I don't wan Australia dumping their "refugees" in NZ no matter what our communist prime minister says.

Mate, you need to emigrate to Nauru now, while you still can.

I heard she didn't have a doctor's certificate for her leave when she came back and it got swept under the carpet.

But its not just refugees you flying cunt. All the scum that you see on police 10-7 end up here and just repeat the same shit. The jails are fucking full to the brim with them.

Onto second beer now.

This is where my coding style becomes more Jedi.

Use The Force, Bruce.

Attached: Im_fuking_pissedblind_mate.jpg (480x360, 26K)

And they cant be arrested since some Jew manged to sue the police for racism and won 1mil.
Our (((judges))) need to be tarred and feathered.

They have to go back

Attached: 1496808659788.jpg (1565x1291, 345K)

>mate works for the state. Had to go to the detention centres.
>It's mostly islanders being sent back to NZ
Fancy that aye

Picked up a cold from some filthy grub, no drinking for me tonight.

>chimp out
>kicked out
works for me

m8 get some sudafed and a beer in ya. she'll be right.

Mate, can I get a source on Annastacia Palaszczuk's cyberdildo?

Couldn't be fucked going anywhere, just gonna sleep it off.

who else /comfy/?
just went for a hoon to wandong, got a mango loco monster in the fridge, a bottle of cheapo red wine and some herbal jew.
also planning to make some pizza and sushi for dinner.

Attached: 735735756.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Why would I move to Nauru? If I moved anywhere it would probably be Perth...I hear it's really cheap there.

Maaaaaaate. We got the xbox here at work being primed for 5:00PM. Should be a hoot.

>I hear it's really cheap there.

Definitely isnt. Dont know why people get this idea. It WAS during the mining boom though.