If one of us wins, what should they do to help out Jow Forums?

If one of us wins, what should they do to help out Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539917229498.png (517x487, 220K)

I would spend the rest of my life picking up strippers and launching numerous Biotech firms to create tailored cures for any venereal diseases I will end up catching.

give the neets f Jow Forums a pay raise

Do what Soros does but with ethnonationalism

get a compound in the middle of no where with a hundred gook whores

If I win I will buy Jow Forums and bring back /mlpol/, and remove meme flags.

Weird...but cool.

if i win i will devise a way for us to live in an agricultural commune in appalachia...like autistic amish
>good morn, Jebediah, your dakimakura is looking lovely
>why thank you, Rei best girl. time to milk the cows

So start a WhitePAC and put Spencer in charge?

Hi there Mcafee.

Fuck you guys. I'm keeping it all to myself.

Attached: Squid-girl.jpg (480x304, 20K)

Buy Jow Forums and staff it with people who aren't libfags!

I support this..

Attached: 1539854135142.jpg (557x664, 103K)

I will buy Trigger studios and make a real Jow Forums anime with ebola chan, pepe, Trump, happy merchant, and all the Jow Forums memes over the years.

I’d put a bounty out for real identies of the top 100 posters then pay 100k Per hit.

What the globalists currently do is
>give research grants to universities and think tanks to research whether globalism is good
>the conclusion they reach is obviously "yes" because they won't bite the hand that feeds them
>government goes "oh look these respected institutions say it's good so let's make it policy"
>media praises the government to convince to manufacture NPC support
So instead, take money and use it to fund research into ethnonationalism, government lobbyists, and a media apparatus to shill it. A couple hundred million could go a long way towards making Visegrad's trend towards ethnonationalism ironclad, and tipping the needle closer to it in countries flirting with it like Austria, Denmark, and Italy.

Attached: 1535760371237.png (1280x1440, 2.21M)

Create a Jow Forums-friendly version of Hollywood. The best way to redpill the normies is to make the delivery actually entertaining.

I would employ the entire continent of Australia to shitpost every last Canadian off of Jow Forums

Offer $1000 per head for refugees and illegals.

cash option 548m? so what the fuck is the other option?

how much to buy Jow Forums

buy Jow Forums, then a small country or an island, start a white ethnostate.

Or maybe more practically
>pay cartels to go on brutal illegal/refugee caravan killing sprees on the Mexican side of the border until would-be border hoppers learn there is a very good chance they will be killed on the way to America
>pay the dock workers where refugee ships leave in the Mediterranean to plant explosives on them timed to detonate a couple hours after they depart

so if you win, do they hand you the cash out immediately

annuity that pays out the full prize but over like 30 years. so better to just take the "cash option" and invest it.

if u take the cash option yeah, minus taxes of like ~50%.

Buy it and delete it.

Become a serial litigant and eternal pest to all levels of government

I will buy this shithole and shut it down.

10/10

970mm over 30 years, if you die you lose what isnt paid out

buy Jow Forums, purge all kike mods

If I won I would unironically try to purchase Jow Forums and usher in a new age of normie.

.t 12 year old that's been browsing all summer since 2007

meme contests for crypto

I always thought I'd use it to be a WN Soros, but Jow Forums has really sickened me lately and the more popular WN gets, the more the white trash turns me off of it. I don't know. I'd buy a place on a mountain and play piano all day.

Only poor people and niggers play lotto

Read 1984. Lottos are fake

see what I mean? Probably a shitskin though.

if you die you lose the part that was paid out too