TRUMP GOOD, HILLARY BAD

>TRUMP GOOD, HILLARY BAD
>HILLARY GOOD, TRUMP BAD

MY POLITICIAN IS BEST

Attached: Dp1Q61sX4AA672K.jpg (719x613, 37K)

An independent libertarian system based solely on self organization will always be conquered by a collectively funded military complex. Libertarians need to understand that if they want to expand their freedoms.

Attached: 0ACEB599-1E40-40A9-B16F-9BA3DF28BFAC.jpg (608x811, 225K)

>one of them is going to Heaven, the other Hell

guess which one is actually an NPC by all definitions, and also guess which one is led by the most powerful and most compassionate organism in the universe

Read "The Sovereign Individual", the internet and blockchain technology will make the returns of violence lower and lower.

Soon we will start to see the tokenisation of real assets, in the future things will be owned by who has the token not the real asset, and you can't steal a token with violence.

What do Libertarians think of Jeffersonianism?
Its another great third option imo

Attached: 1539912142807.jpg (8185x5787, 3.56M)

Attached: npc-meme46.jpg (500x756, 90K)

aren't you doing the same thing you accuse them of doing, but rather on a basis of a political leader on the system itself? If you really think all statists are NPC then you're a bit silly I think. You can't simplify all opposition as unthinking.

◄ Genesis 2:17 ►

but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

will people love trump or hillary if they were to
launch nukes which would garner a response
which would kill everyones families? :-)

I support digital direct democracy, its NPCs from both parties that think their representatives are enlightened beings that know whats best for them

Attached: npc-meme48.jpg (500x515, 76K)

My point is there can be people who aren't NPCs who support different systems, and there can be NPCs who support direct democracy, and historically there were.

>I made a picture that used your text, so your point is invalid.
Please, user, if we're going to have a philosophical discussion on what an NPC is, doesn't it make sense to make the discussion frank, without resorting to memes? My point is that NPC can't be so easily put onto a single position. You should also note that I never called OP an NPC, just silly.

If you support a system where other people decide for you you're an NPC period

>pick red or blue
>two unlabeled red buttons
one job

Attached: npc-meme49.jpg (416x435, 27K)

That's not how it works user, I wish you people would stop abusing memes so quickly. If you disagree with someone that fine, but treating all criticisms as NPC-logic is anti-intellectual and stifles conversation, which misses the point of the meme in the first place.

Attached: 353489071329.jpg (500x500, 132K)

user, you're the one responding by either quoting me verbatim or using pre-canned image replies, while I'm the one coming with actual responses. If either of us in an automaton than I think chance would say its you.
Now why don't you engage in some simple dialectics?

If you're not an NPC you want to have your voice heard in as many issues as possible, if not you're the definition of a non playing character

t. statist cuck who knows nothing about Libertarianism

So what is Aleppo?

Good job reddit you did it

Attached: 1537052911839.gif (200x270, 463K)

Firstly, I would argue that's untrue, for example hermits wouldn't give a fuck.
Secondly, is your voice really heard anymore clearer in a direct democracy? What does your individual vote do? It can't change anything. It doesn't give you agency. No matter what action you take the result would be the same, so an argument for it being a way to have your voice heard doesn't seem right.

>MY POLITICIAN IS BEST
Good thing Jow Forums isn't about kiked politicians but a living ideology.

>politicians know whats best for me I just have to work and let them make all decisions

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

So ultimately you have to fall back on your meme the second someone makes an argument and tries to have an actual discussion?

>What does you individual vote do? It can't change anything
>instead we should have the state control everything and everyone and strip people of their freedoms and liberty

>We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal
Why did he put this in? Its obviously not true. Equality is a meme, different people are better are different things.

The fact that you don't even understand that you're the literal definition of an NPC while the politicians are the actual players says a ton about your intellectual level...

I didn't say we should take away voting, I said it doesn't give him any more individual agency than not voting. Also not having a direct democracy, which we currently don't have, doesn't mean that you automatically lose your liberties, and having a direct democracy doesn't mean you keep them. Look at the laws of Athens, it was a direct democracy, but in many ways they were less free than us. I appreciate the actual thought put into your argument however.
Unlike who can only NPC meme. Again memeflag, make an argument. You don't even know what NPC means.

This. Drumpf is Clinton is Obongo is Bush.
They are all a bunch of kike lovers. You do not get voted into President unless you love kikes.

Attached: BLOORMF.png (1384x2525, 1.61M)

It should be big enough that it will stop other groups from enslaving us

that npc meme is really getting to you faggots huh?

That’s exactly what a Russian NPC bot would say. So original

oh look a libertarian restorting to calling everyone ad hominems. what a suprise

Attached: 1538634400552.png (615x678, 133K)

Feels like arguing with patrick star I'm done

Russian NPC bot confirmed

user, you can't even engage in a simple discussion or argument. Maybe next time learn to actually think and engage with people instead of throwing around memewords too big for your brain. I don't think you understand the irony of your precanned replies and memes to everything I say.

Maybe he’s pretending to be a Russian NPC bot. Who knows

Because he's absolutely retarded and knows he can just keep posting grey man and get precious (you)s

If I can't get to you to understand the simple fact that in a representative system the congressmen are the players and everyone else is an NPC (BECAUSE THEY DON'T PLAY) I don't know why I even keep arguing with you, you're literally retarded

That's not what NPC means you absolute retard. I thought you were going though? Didn't talking big boy thoughts get you tuckered out?

have you ever heard of internet hacking?

Also, what good are your tokens if I kill you?

Bottom line, there will always be returns on violence through power. There’s nothing to stop a group of men that decide to conquer you in an Ancap society.

Basically there’s nothing stopping other people from creating a government that will overthrow you and your anarchist collective. And there’s always a gain from conquering people.

Believe me, I was once an Ancap. Then my friend told me this^

Keep being the politicians bitch I don't care, it's ok that you can't think for yourself and need politicians to think and vote for you

That you won't get the token by killing me and the rest of the world will know that you don't actually own the thing and you won't be able to sell it or do shit with it.

>"the media is on their side"
>NY Times editorial board made it their personal mission to take down Rubashkin

DUDE 350 MILLION PEOPLE BUT WE DONT NEED NO GOVERNMENT WE CAN LIVE JUST LIKE THE OLD PLANTATION OWNING FOUNDING FATHERS AND SETTLERS IN TEXAS AND SHIET HAHA MANIFEST DESTINY HAVE U EVER HEARD OIF IT>!?

Attached: 1509091960093.png (645x773, 37K)

Holy shit lolbergs are so fucking dumb

spoken like a true Nu-fag Libertarian

Not really. AI could make people more free by becoming more powerful than government force, but I don't think it would necessarily make society less violent. If the police can't do anything, whoever has the best AI gets to do what they want.

You won't overthrow shit because there will be nothing to overthrow you dumbass, this isn't a collective, this people doing business anonymously and you won't even know who they are

Okay, let me explain the NPC meme to you because you clearly don't get it. The meme is that an NPC is someone who has no INTERNAL agency and freedom of thought, due to a lack of introspection/Inner dialogue. Their opinions aren't what's NPC or not, it's how they come to them and how they react to being challenged. It's the question of a philosophical zombie, someone appearing human, but only in action.

It has nothing to do with having a certain opinion however. Even preferring a system that limits your own agency wouldn't be NPC, so long as that was an opinion you came to as a free THINKING agent, not a free POLITICAL agent. It's fairly simple. And the same you can desire freedoms while still being an NPC as long as those desires are not rooted in introspective thinking.

Attached: 10 int.jpg (222x227, 15K)

You tried.

>le solipsism maymay

Just accept that you can't think for yourself and need politicians to do it for you, its literally what you want

weak sauce, divisive, all or nothing, garbage perspective

try again rabbi

Attached: CA2991CF-9F4B-47C9-AD7D-2BD958ABC196.jpg (886x482, 91K)

Only if you give the 'blockchain internet technology' actual power too, like robots with guns and automatic police force. You're all technocrat transhumanists that want to make sure nobody can do anything unless it's described beforehand and guaranteed by smart contracts and cryptocurrencies. What a great idea, connect our DNA (at birth) to a crypto portfolio! Mark of the fucking beast.

there are those that take big PAC money
>and those that don't
all one needs to know, ignore the rest

Attached: 1539926712700.jpg (673x944, 54K)

Literally beep boop the post

Attached: CEE9870A-CB49-4514-B862-697311885E5B.jpg (900x760, 93K)

Lolbertarians and anarchists are truly the niggers of politics.