He's got a point

He's got a point...

Attached: file.png (1491x1283, 1.97M)

Incoherent. Don't do drugs.

That point isn't sharp and it doesn't stick.

I fail to see the message of this other than it somehow being our fault nogs kill each other

>The Nib

Pic related is the comic artist

Attached: Matt_Bors_at_Stumptown_Comics_Festival_2013.jpg (220x236, 15K)

It's a bummer that Trayvon Martin died from a claim, and not from attacking a man who shot him trying to save his own life.

I'd like to congratulate Trayvon Martin for being crime free for 6 years

R.I.P Trayvon
Rest up young King
S M H

Attached: sad.gif (374x282, 3.26M)

>uses priest instead of Hollywood in comic

Who is the bitch supposed to be?

>Trayvon Martin

Who?

>trayvon martin
i would at least have some sliver of respect for BLM if they stopped bringing mike brown and him up; even obama's DoJ admitted there was no merit to prosecuting zimmerman or wilson

So theyre implying what is being said is true and true in many different circumstances?

Looks kind of like Chris Chan before his transformation.

Attached: chrischan.jpg (800x450, 141K)

he ain did dat raciss honkey

he got shot cause dude tryna be john wayne when his ass a paul blart. c'mon now!

dat ain rite mane

can a black user take one for the team and violently assault this faggot on his way home please?

but with half the talent
sonichu is best

Allergations are not meant to be believed, they're meant to be backed with corroborating evidence, then applied for a trial, then judged by a jury of one's piers. If you can't get past the evidence bit, then you have no case.
This shouldn't even need stating to anyone over 10 years of age.

Hey he was just a kid that did something stupid like attack someone. I'm sure if Zimmerman just waited three decades then rose from the grave to point fingers at Trayvon as he was about to get sworn in, the left would take it VERY serious and not even demand an investigation, an accusation is proof enough and the presumption of innocence is for criminal trials after all.

When are you burgers going to burn alive anyone who cries/cried for Trayvon Martin?

Dude just LET THEM OUT OF THE FUCKING PRISONS

It's all so tiring...
I'm just gonna leave this here

Attached: 1512059141087.jpg (364x478, 74K)