Why do so many shills on here insist that Weev is jewish?

I am fairly good at spotting jews and I didn't think that Weev looked jewish. He has that broad forehead of an Aryan and
his nose doesn't have any hookish bent to and is a broad nose whereas a jews nose is usually thin and hookish.

As far as AA looking some other race I didn't see that either. He has a look that can be taken as someone that could have
other racial genes in him but he also could be pure Aryan with no mixed genes.

As to AA being controlled opposition if that were true why would he have the jews in his focus and be so convincing of the
jewish problem. If he were controlled opposition he would handle it in another way by downplaying the Hebrew side of things
and focusing on blacks or something like that.
As to his way of getting his message across it is what the young people in their teens want to hear. A simple straight forward message without many words but getting the point across directly. Young people don't want to read a long drawn out article with a lot of theories etc. much less do they want to read a whole book. So AA knows his audience and if he were controlled opposition he wouldn't be so convincing about the jews to his young audience.

As far as AA being in the orient and carousing around with oriental girls whats the big deal with that. He didn't marry one.

I was in the orient and screwed around with oriental girls and I was and am a WN.

Again, what's the deal, Jow Forums?

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weev.net/statement-on-sarah-jeong/
dailymotion.com/video/x4brzkc
youtu.be/1t7xX0rVrHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes a jew with a gook gf.

Are you joking? That guy is a fucking kike or I'm Donald trump

I need to see him without the beard.

No, he's not. Look at his nose again. It's thick and pudgy. A jewish nose is thin and bony. Kinda like a bump or a "hook" if you will. The only reason he looks jewish is because of his beard. You need to fix your jewdar. Also look at his forehead. It's broad and not sloped inwards.

>implying (((weev))) is even relevant

Attached: Weev-Maymay.jpg (1374x1032, 220K)

Here's an example of what a jew looks like. Pic related is cg kid from jewtube. A junkie youtuber who makes drug-related videos.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 12.12.32 PM.png (1045x776, 795K)

Only the one who is a Jaw himself have a capacity to hate jaws that much!

Attached: 75529B5D-903C-495C-B11F-30904DE40290.jpg (284x177, 13K)

Dude just look at him. He looks like my local rabbi but without the black wizard clothes

He became a little more relevant due to his relationship with Sarah Jeong. Yes, that Sarah Jeong.
weev.net/statement-on-sarah-jeong/

Attached: 1533237039913.png (640x355, 32K)

kek

Because every single person place and thing mentioned here is accused of being a jewish mossad cia cointelpro psyop by LIARS.
LIE LIE LIE. That's all they do just to play on our natural paranoia. Ignore all ad hom arguments and you will be a happier man.

Attached: 1537925572402.jpg (540x540, 161K)

you dumbeer than a gay nigger leftist if you're still obssessed about who's jewish or not.

Here's a picture of him without the beard. Notice how defined his jaw is.

Attached: o-andrew-weev-auernheimer-face_355978.jpg (1536x1021, 80K)

He's not a jew. The same fags here who claim He's a jew are either non white Cantwell Ancaps or supporters of the literal spook Joachim on Heelturn.

Weev has done more to fight against power than any nigger on any nigger podcast or forum can comprehend. They say he's a jew yet his entire lineage has been gone through by pol before and a jew could not be found.

Here we go, even if he was bobby fischer, he's done more for whites than anyone reading this. If you're against weev, you're low iq npc who bought into false gab narratives.i don't even hate cantwell but that hunter faggot should never be taken seriously with his drama. No more brother wars, ignore the mouthguards.

Attached: 1535142382349.jpg (1338x1353, 734K)

he even says so himself. thats why he knows about nukes and got to be on media etc.

Sure thing Mohammed. Who do you support in the pro white movement? I'd be shocked if you had any pro opinions.

Yeah that's a pretty defined jaw.

And that's a very recessed one.

Yes, roasties in tech wanted to be associated to weev. Why do you put shit out without context? Are you going to also say that Enoch is a jew and no one is actually trying to promote white interests? Fuck off loser

You must be joking nigger
>Aurenheimer
sage

Proving his statement that they had a relationship is out of context?
> Are you going to also say that Enoch is a jew and no one is actually trying to promote white interests? Fuck off loser
And was a wild bunch of nothing you just said.

He was a big figure in tech at one time you stupid nigger. People would use his him to elevate themselves in the media. Why are you so black and white on vague retarded shit, yet you fail to recognize all of the things he has accomplished and fought for on behalf of the white man. I have an answer, it's because you're fucking NPC and a drama queen. You heard GAB drama and decided that was your opinion. You're fucking pathetic.

You can have a jewish surname without being jewish. Take for example, Alfred Rosenberg or Judith Bergman. Two jewish surnames but the people aren't jewish. It's a name that comes from Bavaria. He comes from Mennonites. Pic related is what Mennonites look like. They look kinda jewish don't they? Ben Klassen, who was also from a Mennonite family, also was accused of being jewish. The reason mennonites "look" jewish, could perhaps be due to cousin marriages or inbreeding.

Attached: mennonite-funeral.jpg (389x255, 42K)

>He was a big figure in tech at one time you stupid nigger.
And he had a very close relationship with Sarah Jeong, you n'wah.
> People would use his him to elevate themselves in the media. Why are you so black and white on vague retarded shit, yet you fail to recognize all of the things he has accomplished and fought for on behalf of the white man. I have an answer, it's because you're fucking NPC and a drama queen. You heard GAB drama and decided that was your opinion. You're fucking pathetic.
So is this a really bad trolling attempt?

Attached: UCe7zFi.jpg (349x642, 29K)

No he has to be a jew for their weird narrative!!!!!! We have to condemn everything he has ever done. He is our kavanaugh!

bc he has the same surname as Herzl's nephew and has the "semite smile" and a Jewy looking beard

He's most likely a mischling

>As to AA being controlled opposition if that were true why would he have the jews in his focus and be so convincing of the
>jewish problem. If he were controlled opposition he would handle it in another way by downplaying the Hebrew side of things
>and focusing on blacks or something like that.
The whole 'Anglin is a jew psyop' thing is the dumbest shit ever. How does exposing all the shit jews are responsible for help the jews IN ANY WAY? For their entire existence, jews have relied on flying under the radar to not get wrecked by the hosts they are undermining and subverting. Now their strat is to tell the far right about all the shit jews do to undermine and subvert us? How does that make ANY sense?

Pretty much
Otto Weininger thought the same

You're a fucking retard. Are you unware of what he's done for the pro white agenda? You are a GAB NPC and it's obvious.

He's a jew

Attached: OYtXR.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

I literally just pointed out that he's become more relevant lately due to his connection to Sarah Jeong. And that's when you got spergy.

nobody cares about a slide meme thread

Oh look, it is being slid because of this

Herzl's nephew's mother was jewish, but not his father. He was Hungarian.

I've been watching the NFL and the Hebrew Hammer Josh Rosen. He is quite possibly the worst qb ever drafted, a jew cannot play sports.

What is interesting to me is how the media does not criticize him. You cannot criticize the Jew even when he caused 5 turnovers and is a truly awful player.

*German. Not Hungarian

>So is this a really bad trolling attempt?
lol no he is legit retarded

These are people who are low IQ, yet missed the 1.0 crowd, so they larp as ancap nazis and most aren't even white. Majority of "Weev is a Jew" faggots are non white Ancaps who suck Cantwell's dick since way back when. I dont hate cantwell but some of his followers are bottom of the barrell.

Some are spergs who created daily threads for patrick little who decided he needed to D&C the alt right, as his approach to being the perfect Nazis.

The others are jews but even they don't give a fuck as much as the retards listed above. They're NPC Gabbies.

I'd say instictually that he looks jewish. David Cross look-alike.

do you keep a picture of weev in your locker at school faggot?

Weev is clearly a jew; your jewdar is horribly miscalibrated.

He's in your head rent free nigger. I appreciate what he does while you dwell on him being a jew

Who do you support in the pro white movement? What have you done? Whoever you list and whatever you do is less than what he has done.

Heres the facts, youll just say im sucking his dick becauae you have done nothing, you do nothing, and you support No one of significance. You're a nothing compensating for that fact.

Eh, I could buy Anglin being a fed, given his family background, history in SE Asia, general sketchiness, and the fact that he seems to go out of his way to court incels and other degenerates.
But the whole "Anglin is a Jew" angle makes no sense. He looks like a potato nigger.

>Again, what's the deal, Jow Forums?
There are shills paid to poison the well when it comes to public pro-white faces, and the only thing we can do, is to learn to live with it.

Attached: remember.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

A red beard doesn't make someone a jew.

your a nonstop show of embarrassing autism
don't you have some shoe polish you should be eating?

Jews have many kinds of phenotypes. You're just a dumbass who can't grasp this and have a need to systematize everything with a low quantity of discrete categories because you have low abstract reasoning ability.

Watch Evalion's video "How to Identify a jew". Also, your argument "jews have many kinds of phenotypes" holds no water, because you can usually tell if somebody is a jew by looking for at least three features (nose, jaw, forehead, hair, eyes, face, etc. etc.).

dailymotion.com/video/x4brzkc

the kike literally did the whole "watchadoing rabble" on christmas eve to spike up the kikes anti shit numbers, so his whore mother could buy some more lapshades back from germans.

plus look at his inbred face, his father is his brother

Attached: merbl.png (499x583, 152K)

He’s literally Jewish.

Attached: 67C53441-560B-4303-9679-E65DAE6BE556.png (1536x2048, 575K)

he's a potato nigger which is no better

his last name says jewish but he looks irish as well because irish have that nose.

So he's just a generic mutt.

t. user with a Celtic mum

He is the most Jewiest Jew ever
WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS

Who do you support in the pro white movement? I support weev over some do nothing faggot like yourself who would rather (((critique))) versus help. You're most likely not even white, which is even more laughable. It is usually the non whites who try to dilute the movement with their insecurities. Kikes can fuck off but weev is not a kike and you have no proof other than your GABPC talking points.

Fact is, you're an insecure Puerto Rican anca,£ as most of cantwell's anti weev fans are. Im sorry you're not white. We can still call out actual jewish supremacy, but weev is not a kike. The more you preach it, the less credible you are.

Jesus weev is so Jewish it isn't even funny

Attached: IMG_8935.jpg (350x240, 26K)

>Evalion
you know she's married to a communist with asperger's now, right?
lol it's pretty sad what happened to that girl. I knew her on irc back before she started putting out videos (one of her many e-boyfriends wrote the scripts).

Attached: cunt_blaster.png (1280x720, 545K)

He's a kike mate. Just one of the red-haired ones.

Weev absolutely is jewish. He looks just like jewish australian television personality John Safran.

I think he looks more like David Cross

Attached: IMG_8937.jpg (620x539, 58K)

We can post about weev all day but if you make a post about Joachim being a neo con faggot and heelturn being the last thing you should support as a white nationalist, you get deleted.

Call weev whatever the fuck you want. He isn't out there taking shekels like the faggot joachim on heelturn.

Fuckin' A. Joachim is a little Chillies manager bitch.

Mmmm yeah maybe... not nearly as kikey as that Joe Hildebrand guy

Hahaha c'mon brave shills, critique Joachim. You won't. Mostly because you niggers arent white and don't listen to content and the others are spooks. Fuck that retard

Source on the chillis manager shit?

That doesn't have any impact on her video, which is still 100% accurate. And btw, I'm aware of this.

What's your thoughts on heelturn or are you just a butthurt shill against weev? Who do you support faggot? Stupid nihilist jew

youtu.be/1t7xX0rVrHU It's in this stream, he admits to it... I'll try and find a timestamp

I don't even know whomst'd've heelturn is. Btw, I'm OP.

Okay it's at 1:28:15

This is the real problem. Weev is keeping pro white content alive on the internet while this faggot streams his boomer neo con alt right shit on youtube for shekels. How you can be against weev and not mention Joachim is hilarious. Weev is doing God's work in comparison

I know you're op, you aren't active in pro white movement you just want to shill against weev. You don't even know about heelturn. You're a nobody.

why is weev a topic. hes some irc nerd

I don't know a lot about Joachim, but it seems obvious that he's just a fairweather white nationalist. As soon as he gets butthurt - which he shouldn't, it was a lively debate with Striker - he doesn't post the show and he tells his fucking DONORS to suck his dick. It's fucking pathetic.

Someone in the chat said that the new direction for the show should be "Eric & Alex". You don't even need Joachim there, he's milquetoast. Striker needs to be the one talking for the majority of the time... and he does anyway.

No. We have to circle jerk about weev. Apparently this faggot thinks weev controls alt right discourse, in reality weev just helps make sure alt right can have discourse. Faggot OP has yet to provide anyone in the pro white sphere which he supports. Meanwhile paid opposition like Joachim run rampant.

It's kinda ridiculous how Heel Turn has barely ever gotten any episodes deleted.

Who do I support? DS, VNN, Stormfront and Jow Forums. Hell, had it not been for Stormfront, we wouldn't have Jow Forums.

Get with the time gramps. You cant be 1.0 screaming JEW, and expect anyone to care, when that movement killed itself, made no momentum, and ushered in your own irrelevance. Get on board or fuck off to your cuck box boomer.

Could still go either way, I don't have the best jewdar but I grew up with Jews.

I don't really care if he is Jewish because he seems like a good guy either way. Was he involved in the Ricky Vaughn doxing?

go to bed mr (((aurenheimer)))

Op is a disingenuous faggot. Imagine my shock. He throws stones while the most he's ever done is post on forums. Try keeping the most censored publication in human history afloat and get back at me, you dumb nigger.

Faggot

He looks like the typical heeb, if he cares about that he should go out of his way to prove that he isn't.