Exciting Investment Opportunity

970 mew-yun doolers!
The glory of free market capitalism.
Anyone can win.

Attached: megarootytooty.png (434x311, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo
ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-749519/?page=1
boldanddetermined.com/how-own-your-house-car-anonymously/
youtu.be/uZ305VqlBwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a fucking scam fuck off kike nigger faggots

What would pol do with that many (((GBP)))?

i got a ticket, i will buy my family property back and spend the rest building a church. my life would change little, destiny meets me at every turn, fortune favors the bold!
>probably buy a boat too

Attached: 1534149853798.png (584x800, 110K)

If I win I’ll buy this place from the gook and purge the redditfags. Send me your energy

become the next george soros

I have very little money right now.. probably $25 or so. Should I buy a $2 ticket, thus investing about 1/13 of my current net worth?

No.
Buying lottery tickets in order to become wealthy is literally less effective than praying for it.

I bought one last week when it was $500, only time I'll buy one.
I did get one number, but that's nothing.

My wife throws in 20 bucks when it gets super high but thats about it for me

I throw 20 bucks at your wife when I get super high but thats about it for me

I work at a gas station and have sold literally thousands they don't even realize their chances are barely raised

Isn't it pointless to buy more than one anyways?
In theory it's 1 in 128 million with one ticket, 1 in 64 million with two tickets, and so on. In reality each ticket will always be 1 in 128 million.

I'll grab some with spare cash lying around today. It's nice to daydream for a bit.

Rate my numbers

Attached: Unbenannt.png (460x518, 43K)

guys i got this win in the bag check youtu.be/cOeKidp-iWo

Attached: 3489D6E600000578-3605293-image-a-14_1464024963690.jpg (634x701, 97K)

Lottery is just a gubbermint honeypot to catch time travelers.

Either way:

Sending energy to purge this shithole.

I just put in all my savings, match me!

when it's this high it's actually a good investment to buy just 1. $2 for a ~130M chance of winning or a 1:3 opportunity cost

Same. When it reaches $500+ I'll buy a ticket or two, only time. I did put in money at a work pool, but only because if they win and I didn't put in $4, I'll sawn dive out my fucking work window.

That's not an investment, that's gambling

You're math works out, but unless you buy a significant amount, it's statistically impossible for you to win, with that said, people do, but from a math point, it's totally pointless. Just put in no more than $10 and think of that money as you're paying for an idea for a few days of "what if I win" like a movie for your mind about your life.

You have 14 but no 88? Sad!

No shit, imagine being the only one left at work, and you could have been made in the shade forever for 4 bucks. You’d have to an hero.

It's gambling when the odds over time guarantee a loss, this is paying $2 for $6 worth of odds, quite a steal

Attached: IMG_8930.gif (700x423, 17K)

Oi cunt can you lend me a tenner? (million)

This user gets it

I'd buy my family a sandwich to share. They gotta pay for the drink though

I dropped the 88 to win

Attached: 80A12159-29D8-4A06-A4E5-6B933712428E.jpg (460x480, 66K)

>Buying lottery tickets in order to become wealthy is literally less effective than praying for it.
There's an interesting idea actually. Set up a Jow Forums number pick and use group intention focusing (prayer).

Attached: dean radin real magic.jpg (324x499, 46K)

The finest cocaine and transvestites money can buy.

It may be less effective but it is a miniscule price to pay for a miniscule chance to win. Without a ticket you have zero chance.

Dont you break even buying all the lottery tickets once it hits like $300 million?

sounds fun, but buying a fucking lottery ticket is lame.

I always hated the lottery. Seems like the only winners are ever old boomers who are about to die in a month or some trash of a human who is poor because all he does is gamble and drink.

>all he does is gamble and drink
does it bother you that his life choices put him ahead of you and your wageslave life?

Silly user. He would drink and gamble the money away.

Lotterys are a tax on poor people.

If I win I will be the George Soros of the right.

I got some tickets

>Lotterys are a tax on poor people.
They are a weird retirement plan, most who win become incredibly wealthy then poor again in about a year.
Fun to read about.

If I win I'll buy Jow Forums and replace it with a redirect to Reddit.

Attached: 1539641218708.jpg (576x515, 39K)

I think you’d find it’s not for sale. Hiroshimoot is an alphabet asset.

Better chance of dying in a car crash on the way to the gas station to get a ticket fuck off with your stupid people tax.

I thought Bannon alredy wanted to be that.

If $3.00 bucks could win me $970M
I would have evil intent with it.

Unfortunately, only people in the North East or West Coast win.Being in the middle, you never win jack squattery from the lottery.

Tons of people would already say a mid 20s guy would be robbing the cradle going for a 18 year old right now cuz they need to go out and be a whore for 12 years before settling down

I’m going to win going to put in 100$ for 50 plays

I live in Utah, and I'm such a poorfag that I had to find a way to buy the online service to buy the few Powerball or MegaMillions tickets albeit at an inflated price (literally $5 per ticket), with my hope of winning to get out of the poverty trap.

Utah and Hawaii are two states that still ban gambling, that includes lottery of any kind. Hence, I find the way to buy the tickets online via proxy, even with the official ban by the big three banking corporations - Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo.

If you want to know how to deal with the outcome of winning a big lottery, I suggest you hire the reputable attorney to set up the blind trust (don't sign the winning lottery ticket...yet) to ensure anonymity, plus a LLC in New Mexico.

Here are the tips to help you if you become the winner:

Winning the Lottery is Very Dangerous (A Practitioner's Guide) - LONG

ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-749519/?page=1

How to Own Your House and Car Anonymously

boldanddetermined.com/how-own-your-house-car-anonymously/

Part 2 of the amazing mini series on NPC MEME THEORY!!!
>this video discusses the OTHER, Darker theories behind it...
>is it AYYYYS?
HAS THE MEMES GONE TOO FAR...
he says NO

youtu.be/uZ305VqlBwU

Welcome to the Timeline YOU chose!!!.....,,,,