Jow Forums on suicide watch

I like when alt-right fags post this picture.
"da niggers should be exterminated xddd'
By that logic, whites should be exterminated with the exception of Ashkenazi Jews. Asians and Jews should rule the world because of high IQ levels.

Your master race theory has FUCKED itself

Attached: 1539944613799.png (851x550, 82K)

>tfw your country is on par with Mexico
There's no hope.

I neither hate jews nor east asians. I hate third worlders and poos especially.

>implying niggers shouldn't be exterminated
Kikes don't do any labor and niggers are too stupid to do it right.

>using IQ as an argument
Kek here goes every article at the daily stormer

You such a fuckwit, yes east asians have higher IQ, the Nazi party recognised this, but without the white advancements Japan would have been further back then whites. East Asians are honourary whites yet they should always remember whites helped then achieve this, and for the most part East Asians do anyway.

Forgive poor spelling on a phone

An illiterate peasant will always fail harder at any IQ test than someone who went to school. If any one of us ever competed with the african elite (the leaders, ministers, generals and their close family) we will most surely lose. The map basically says "where does education suck?".

No. Asians are genetically smarter by your logic.
therefore you have no business telling the world what to do as 'master' race

No how did you get to that? Besides in Japan they are actually Japanese as in they don't have certain people bringing them down.

kike

see

great argument

Italy highest iq on europe
MEDS MASTER RACE CONFIRMED
NORDKEKS BTFO

"We do know that IQ is 75% inherited but that still leaves the 25% that is a consequence of environmental factors. One thing that is known is that both cultures have traditionally valued education very highly. This could contribute directly to higher IQ scores, or it could be that those who were most learned became the most desirable mates.

It’s also true that the Ashkenazim are essentially a very large family, all fourth and fifth cousins. In the Middle Ages, European Jews were typically barred from owning land. This forced many into the professions, and it may be that intellect increased income and so the size of the families that Ashkeanzi Jews could have. Studies show that the intelligence of Ashkenazi Jews covers the same range as that of other racial groups — the distribution is just shifted upwards. So selection pressure could operate quite rapidly to form a high IQ group — and conventions of the time meant that Jews didn’t much intermarry. Another interesting finding is that while the average Ashkenazim scores more highly on tests of verbal or mathematical intelligence than Europeans, he doesn’t score as highly on tests of spatial intelligence. Hunter-gatherers in general tend to score highly on tests of spatial intelligence."

Hey there JIDF.

Yes, low-IQ peoples should be exterminated. I live in a country full of them and they all have their head up their ass. We were better off as a colony. The Nips should've finished the job in WW2

East Asians have like 3 IQ points on Western Europeans on average.
But white inventors, creators, philosophers and so on are much more creative and intelligent than their Asian counterparts are. There is also an need to push the envelope and explore whites have that other races don't.

I mean if you think a soulless bug people are superior to the people that created everything we see around us then lul.

Jews are just really good parasites and manipulating currencies. What have they actually created though? I only see them subvert institutions that were already made by Europeans.

The crazy thing is that Jewish spacial IQ is average. Jewish verbal and mathematical IQ make up the standard deviation gap entirely. It's around 130, meaning a totally average Jew is smarter than 98% of Whites and about 94% of all Asians.

There is only one master race.

>with the exception of Ashkenazi jews
>looks at Israel
>only slightly darker than Turkey

>implying Asians shouldn't rule the entire world

Attached: images (3).jpg (301x167, 7K)

Attached: 1411769847114.gif (120x160, 826)

>What have they actually created though

Attached: 5345.jpg (1000x753, 447K)

>arabs have israeli citizenship too
pulling some straws

Man you fucks are getting owned at the debate

>aisnas
>smrat

choose one

Yes ashkenazi jews and east asians are smarter on average that white European people. This is the main reason why both groups are a hundred times more racist towards shitskins than white people.

We get it user, you're smart because Newton was white. You're a good swimmer because Michael Phelps is white. You're a ripped chad because of muh nordic genes.

Did I miss anything?

No one said niggers should be exterminated.... They should stop crying racism... Weak bait, faggot.

How do chinese have such high IQs and such low quality of life? Most live like complete shit trash.

I call bullshit on your little fag infopic.

>The whole of the PROC is at 105 IQ
The person making this map is a liar.