China stocks bleeding out

>China's stocks are plunging again — falling 3% to near 4-year lows as trade jitters return
businessinsider.com/stock-market-news-chinese-shares-dive-trade-war-2018-10

Attached: china-stock-crash-web.jpg (500x343, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/china/stock-market
fortune.com/2018/10/18/universal-postal-union-trump-china-trade-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: trump economy kicking in.png (778x800, 115K)

Attached: october trump economy kicking in.png (627x407, 33K)

tradingeconomics.com/china/stock-market

china's ponzi scheme is over.

total chaos soon

its because blormpf is an orange.

oh no chinese rooks rike you rosing.
Thats rearry sad!

The Chinese stock market could be worth ten cents and it still would be relatively over valued

It's up bigly today

Was up yesterday too.

Wtf is op talking about?

"UP"

Attached: Untitled.png (738x486, 18K)

DRUUUUUUUMPF

Attached: 1534427261443.png (495x446, 376K)

Sure feels good to be winning so much.

Attached: -1x-1 - Copy.png (1200x675, 82K)

Yuan looking good

Attached: 324f-3-2r23fd2-34.jpg (614x338, 28K)

Was 3% down yesterday, up 2.5% today with the announcements by the ccp. That will have worn off by monday. It’s Around 30% down this year and pushing 60% losses since the peak in 2015. Yet the tech stocks are still ridiculously overvalued, especially the start ups, and a lot don’t actually turn a profit.

Dow is up roughly 7000 points since trump took over anyone got canadian markets

Isn't their government propping its market up?

Attached: fd34f34f43f43f.png (1060x544, 22K)

Yes also its fake as fuck because like their ghost cities that are plunging in value avg chinese investor doesnt know shit and just piles money in then isnt allowed to take it out. The govt will literally tell them they cant sell

>the post that started ww3

Attached: 1539473724930.jpg (750x725, 59K)

>China's regulators rush to rally market confidence, boosting shares.
Just read about it. They are fucked. I wonder what will happen if the Yuan passing 7

Yeah i thought leaf poster with out of date charts and cherry picking single day sell offs might be projecting. The (((bankers))) want to fuck the markets to fuck with trump but doing so would cause a global knock on effect and the flight to safety of us markets would push it back up. China isnt safe where else is and russia has been selling us debt for gold for years but dont have enough to change anything. Even with the fed non stop rate increasing (funny how they babied the market under obama) still barely slows u.s. growth. If they fuck our markets they fuck the world and smart money will come to the u.s. china and russia havent been the biggest buyers of our debt in a while.

RED NUMBERS UP AND GREEN NUMBERS DOWN
ECONOMIC MAN SAID ITS BAD

Attached: 1537280001153.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

They rally markets at gunpoint almost and maybe literally and chain the exit doors. They have no plunge protection team china is truely fucked xi just agreed to meet with trump after g20 chinese are already starting to lash out in some areas due to mark downs on their investment properties of 25% or more. They bought into their own next superpower meme and with u.s. no longer selling itself out for their gain its going to get rough

Explain this leaf is faggy socks pm wrecking your economy?

MADE IN CHINA

Stay mad fag nigger lovin refugee freak fuck.

He is a cherry picking cuck. Picked the 1 week chart.

No yuan up is very bad their economy is based on cheap yuan so cheap exports yuan up chinese export prices up less buyers at the worst time. Thats why they cheat it lower. Whats worse is u.s. paid their postage to u.s. and trump ended that just the other day so now shipping costs the chinese exporter

Jokes on you I'm saving a chinese copy of your meme

I know they have a culture of gambling. I can't imagine they don't have people with a net worth of a 2 Big Macs putting 1 in the market.

Didn't know about the postage thing. Is that going to fuck them or be an inconvenience?

>President Trump moved Wednesday to withdraw from a 144-year-old international postal agreement
Damn he is trying to go in raw on China

I dislike tariffs, but fuck China and its government

That canadian chart shut him right the fuck up kek they want to import 250 million refugees over the next ten years imagine being that cucked as a nation to be told you will be replaced in one decade and just shrugging as you try to take out a small loan for auto insurance cell phone plan and grocieries as you are taxed to fuck. Trudaeu should not have fucked with trump he played a throw away hand thinking it was a royal flush talked shit and got called on it. Canada is wrecked trump wont even talk to him they wont be back at the table till trudaeu is gone. Also look at zerohedgedotcom german survey says more than half of germans want to leave germany. Watch the government fuck your homeland then say its yours ill move i hope merkle gets wrecked and theresea may

Shipping is pretty important if you're operating on a tiny margin. Kind of like how Amazon made it profitable to sell things under cost because you'd get a shipping kickback that was way above what it cost to ship.

And they took out of the books loans for the big macs

He ended the free shipping thing? Somebody give me a link because I’m a stupid lazy faggot and you’re better than me

They ship a lot to the u.s. and until now u.s. postal service has covered the fee. I once sent some books to romania it was about 20lbs it cost 80$ at the cheapest shipping rate. I imagine it will cost a lot

I don't understand leaders that want to take away from its citizens and give it to foreigners. I'm sure Canada has vets, old people, and struggling families that could use the help.

Everyone likes to put them on us

I read a little on it and we were basically giving away 170 million to them in postage.

Im better at being lazy but ill try

fortune.com/2018/10/18/universal-postal-union-trump-china-trade-war/

Don't tell that to the carbon nazis. It'd ruin their narrative about how much Trump hates the environment.

They usually dont care about the people look at immigrant situation for example but if we terriff imports it becomes cheaper to make and buy here so more jobs for us less jobs for them we have been propping up the world economy while they shit on us since nafta

Great, how long until these subhumans finally pull out of this country?

Attached: 1539893273471 1539889246452.jpg (2335x2507, 685K)

Us futures up bigly.

arent they building all sorts of things for you niggers?

oy

Said up to 320 million annually at those numbers its a billion every 3 years while we import less their currency rises their markets fall etc.

The Chinese stock market isn’t real.
How can you invest in something that has no value?

I regularly communicate with Koreans. Koreans (broadly speaking) have more faith that the U.S. will win this trade war. China will fold to U.S. pressure. President Trump does it again!

Attached: 1531220905546.gif (360x414, 1.99M)

DOW going up crazy right now

Tell that to them

The fed tries to fuck the markets to undermine trump but china getting fucked makes a flight to safety so whoever sells loses and whoever buys wins in other words shorts getting hammered true believers in u.s. economy getting rich

Well, it is a Friday after all.

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF
MARKET
WARS
ZEEEEEEEEEE

>Actually believing this

Attached: 1539003606217 1432701335835.gif (300x296, 1.88M)

Fuck this stupid jew world. END IT

Attached: images-1.jpg (183x275, 26K)

Xi is bending the knee he wants to meet with trump after g20 fed btfo trying to tank it before midterms and china and europe falling makes a flight to safety so it takes off this winning is costing me so much sleep. Historians will write books on the winning and the meme wars professors will teach intro to shitpoasting and shitpoasting theory this timeline wew

We are ending jew world thats why they are mad its being transitioned into winning world

Just to put in to perspective, the Chinese stock market only represents a small part of China's wealth this is even the case for the US. Unfortunately the Decline of the Chinese stock market has not meant a decline China's national wealth.

Attached: Global wealth 2017-2018 (Credit Suisse 2018).png (986x570, 16K)

are chinamen stealing your women?

>I regularly communicate with Koreans
Nice fake story bro. BTW here are the facts about Korea & China - about 40% of Korean exports goes to China (including Hong Kong) and growing higher every year. The economic miracle of Korea in the 90s is solely due to China's rise

Exports - partners:
=================
China 25.1%, US 12.2%, Vietnam 8.2%, Hong Kong 6.9%, Japan 4.7% (2017)

Attached: dsc-0594.jpg (1410x990, 317K)

Attached: all-the-worlds-exchanges.png (1360x6778, 1.57M)

Would be a better timeline if Trump refused to meet with him.

Fuck and here I was hopping they will btfo USA and beat the jew.

>says the black jew
Literally everywhere in Africa where blacks fuck over blacks is one of you guys.

Look at the Yuan.

Maybe don't get in a trade war with someone with a real economy

What is your point?

>Look at the Yuan.
What about it? China has been doing everything in its power for the last 20 years to depress the value of Yuan. Thanks DRUMPF for helping the China accomplish this.

China is Korea's primary trading yeah. It's why Korea was hit so hard these past 2 years, many companies dropping global ranks. Especially when China tried to use boycotts to hit our relationship with SK. But SK stands with us.

The Yuan devaluing is correlated with their wealth. How would that not matter?

China cooks its books their numbers are fake from fishing to banking but even to go with those numbers nowhere close to u.s.

>But SK stands with us.

LEL at your delusions. Yeah, I am sure Korea will stand with the US when 40% of their exports (and Korea is an export-based economy) goes to China. What is a drop in 40% of their economy just to 'support' a dying country like the US?

Thanks friend. This is going to fuck bezos so hard when the chinks can’t sell on amazon anymore

He could but china would throw a shitfit at leader for life being snubbed besides the media will have to choke out trump wins trade war through tears and literal shaking

I'm pretty sure Trump is long dicking the world with the trade wars.

I wonder if I'll still be able to make $1.50/ea selling my old CDs for a penny. That was a pretty good gig back in 2008.

Alibaba Group got BTFO

The yuan is rising fast yes thank trump a rising yuan fucks china

So middle-man in the US will just buy these Chinese goods, put them up on Amazon, charge you more 500% more as a markup.

Congrats on paying $10 for the same exact item that you could have paid $3 for last year. Idiot.

People sell Windows recovery discs on Amazon for $10 and people eat them up. They just burn ISOs and make money.

He is and they do not consent but its happening anyway and they deserve it they larped as experts and powerful leaders he called their bluff holy shit trudaeu and canadas elite negotiating team cant get their calls return he is making it look like shooting ducks in a barrel

Amazon stopped being cheap years ago you dumb fuck. I don’t pay for prime.

Test, why wont captcha work on certain browsers ?

Currency is but a very small part of peoples net assets. If currency value drops your assets do not become less valuable.

If my real wealth is worth 100 and there are 100 Yuan in the system and i print an other 100 Yuan, My real wealth will be 200 Yuan and the Yuan has depreciate 50% i.e one new Yuan buys me only half of what it did before.

I get prompted every post.

Attached: 1532181848384.png (1215x428, 100K)

I used to pull in a few hundred bucks a month back then after I lost my job, and it was easy as fuck as long as I got to the post office early so I didn't have to stand on line. Shit was cash.

Thats why we make the goods in america and buy american goods i realize its a foreign concept but stay mad its happening no matter how mad you get and be thankful you dont pay canadian or european prices while half your check goes to taxes

Shut it and open it again if that doesnt work clean your history

>1 Year Return 12.07%

It is funny how you think these Chinese goods wont get sold in the US in one-way or another. Except the difference is that you will pay more for those exact same Chinese goods.

The shipping from China just means it doesn't have to go through middle-men in the US and comes direct from China. As I said before, congrats of having to pay more $$$ for the exact same product than 1 year ago.

We provide estimates of the wealth holdings of households around the world for each year
since 2000. More specifically, we are interested in the distribution within and across nations of
individual net worth, defined as the marketable value of financial assets plus non-financial
assets (principally housing and land) less debts. No country in the world has a single
comprehensive source of information on personal wealth, and many low- and middle-income
countries have little direct evidence of any kind. However, a growing number of countries –
including China and India as well many high-income countries – have relevant data from a
variety of different sources which we are able to exploit in order to achieve our objective.
The procedure involves three main steps, the first two of which follow the structure first set out in
Davies et al. (2008, 2011). (See also Davies et al., 2017.) The first step establishes the average
level of wealth for each country. The best source of data for this purpose is household balance
sheet (HBS) data, which are now provided by 49 countries, although 25 of these countries cover
only financial assets and debts. For an additional three countries wealth levels can be calculated
from household survey data. Together these countries cover 65% of the global population and
96% of total global wealth. The results are supplemented by econometric techniques, which
generate estimates of the level of wealth in countries that lack direct information for one or more
years.
The second step involves constructing the pattern of wealth holdings within nations. We use
direct data on the distribution of wealth for 35 countries. Inspection of data for these countries
suggests a relationship between wealth distribution and income distribution, which can be
exploited in order to provide a rough estimate of wealth distribution for 133 other countries,
which have data on income distribution but not on wealth ownership.

They can but if they cost a fair price it will be cheaper and better to buy americsn and that will create american jobs its only bad if you like china and not america

Nobody wants Chinese garbage anyway. You obviously got educated stupid in some Jewish school.

It is well known that the traditional sources of wealth distribution data are unlikely to provide an
accurate picture of wealth ownership in the top tail of the distribution for most countries. To
overcome this deficiency, the third step makes use of the information in the Forbes world list of
billionaires to adjust the wealth distribution pattern in the highest wealth ranges.
Implementing these procedures leaves 37 countries for which it is difficult to estimate either the
level of household wealth or the distribution of wealth, or both. Usually the countries concerned
are small (e.g. Andorra, Bermuda, Guatemala, Monaco) or semi-detached from the global
economy (e.g. Cuba, Somalia, North Korea). For our estimates of the pattern of global wealth,
we assign these countries the average level and distribution of the region and income class to
which they belong. This is done in preference to omitting the countries altogether, which would
implicitly assume that their pattern of wealth holdings matches the world average. However,
checks indicate that excluding these nations from the global picture would make little difference
to the results.
Table 2-1 lists the 213 countries in the world along with some summary details. Note that China
and India are treated as separate regions due to the size of their populations.
The following sections describe the estimation procedures in more detail Two other general
points should be mentioned at the outset. First we use official exchange rates throughout to
convert currencies to our standard measure of value which is US dollars at the time in question
In international comparisons of consumption or income it is common to convert currencies using
purchasing power parity (PPP) exchange rates, which take account of local prices, especially for
non-traded services. However, in all countries large share of personal wealth is owned by
households in the top few percentiles of the distribution,who tend to be internationally mobile