Is this an NPC?

And what has Melania ever accomplished other than taking Donald's load?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181019-092811_Chrome.jpg (1080x1703, 777K)

She learned English.

What should she ‘accomplish’? She had his kid. Still looks fantastic. That’s what women are for.

I AM MOST BULLY WAYMAN IN WORLD BOO HOO HOO NOW I GO HOME TO MY GOLD PLACE TO SOOTH MY BULLY

Attached: poolady.jpg (884x571, 44K)

Ask Marie Curie you cunt

She can speak a few languages and had a child, that's more than most women will ever do in this day and age.

The tranny look is all the rage these days

Attached: repub and dems.gif (255x247, 64K)

>ask this dead cunt
You NPCs really are dumb.

NOU

Attached: 1553433342.jpg (1146x634, 141K)

>when the Turing incomplete failed automata has something to say
lmao

> I have the best bow to the Saudi overlords

Attached: 170520204237-trump-slammed-hypocrite-bowing-saudi-king-smith-nr-00005811.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

All women are NPCs, your life will become better when you realise this

it's a hard redpill to swallow. There's an old quote... "Who cares what the women think? If we win, they will switch to our side anyway". I'm paraphrasing beacause its' incredibly hard to find on (((google))).

She only has class nowadays, but despite being an ex-degenerate she seem way smarter than most people. You don't learn four languages without being smart.

Ok then was she secretary of state? Nope
Was she a senator? Nope
Did she run for president and get 3 million more votes than her competition? Nope

Then she hasn't accomplished more than even their biggest enemy

Thanks incel

Ahaha, if that's your attitude then godspeed mate.

Attached: 1539315779442.png (508x494, 179K)

I don't believe Melania is a fully conscious player, I believe she does lapse into a semi conscious state of shades of lipstick and perfume where her inner monologue is suppressed for her huge ego.

>run.loop(it_was_her_turn)
absolutely soulless

beauty is a gift to the world. she is also fulfilling her role as a supportive wife and mother. I can't speak to her soul. that's only between her and God.

>Do while(absolutely soulless) x=integer

make liberals mad with her fashion

slide thread

thai whore level of accomplishment unlocked.

Spbp

Attached: reeeeeeeeee-2697192.png (500x441, 65K)

>what has Melania ever accomplished
She has (finally) brought grace and class back to the White House. She is an outstanding First Lady.

you are correct, any woman that has not gotten a nobel prize that her husband won multiple times prior has accomplished nothing.