Mexican Reconquista of U.S.A (The is 2065)

Mexicans will be a largest ethnicity in U.S.A by year 2065.
How is American daily life, cultural institutions, and social character going to be affected by upcoming Mexican rule?
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/07/latinos-hispanic-power-america-immigration-future/?user.testname=none

Attached: 76de2a81a046d62dfe55f6b56bad3fa4.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

Latino and mexican is not the same fucking retard

There won't be the USA in 2060.

same shit Pedro , both of them are shit

If you want to see what a country looks like with Mexicans as a majority and in positions of power just go to Mexico.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 12K)

>Latino and mexican is not the same fucking retard
Learn to read, you fucking pendejo. We are going to become the single largest ethnicity in U.S by 2065

Attached: ea0e51fc631f8e9befca4bb557c8558e.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

Taking other people's things by outfucking them. Sounds like a great plan... can you figure out what happens in a couple of generations though? Hint look at Mexico and the most impoverished areas...

So, are you going to go back to Europe? Or are young gonna stay and live under our rule?

Attached: 69a5c9c6925918186540578588cf9600.jpg (1080x804, 48K)

And just to make things clear, industries where people can make money aren't created by outfucking someone. What you end up creating is a useful livestock working population that works for low wages. Oh shit... that just described Mexico's current situation

>Hint look at Mexico and the most impoverished areas...
Are trying to pretend that America does not contain impoverished ghettos too?

Attached: d23d6908c7e43a7d853f0021a226b90f.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

>Whites establish civilization, rule of law and system of justice from nothing
Go back 2 Europe!!!
>Spics invade civilization bringing nothing but drugs, crime and negative resources
We belong here!!!

>outfucking someone
So, are you saying that you white gringos can't fuck anymore? Wtf is going on with your sex lifes gringos?

Attached: IMG_20181016_193142_349.jpg (1066x1080, 176K)

No I'm trying to point out how many impoverished areas are created and how they grow. They already exist in the US. And it's not exclusive a low tier behavior that belongs to any culture or race. Because everyone can take part in this mob mentality that later asks for GIBs afterwards because they monetize on their self suffering and we just need help... even though we don't want to help ourselves.

And now you are trying to make fun of people for according to you not fucking as much as you.
Let me correct you. Some people just choose to try to make better decisions not just use a kid to tie yourself to a person or bringing a new kid in the world so they can be your personal retirement fund or nursing staff when you get old

If you don't notice the behavior it's still I deserve GIBs from the government, from friends, from family, from my own kids... because I self sacrificed!!! No one asked me to self sacrifice but look at me how hard I self sacrifice for all of you... now im teaching my own kids this is the best way to live life because I'm too full of myself that I don't want to see the long term consequences of my actions

Trump is deploying the Mexican military. Who is gonna conquer who?

Nice flag.
Do you recycle what you hear on HuffPo or NYT?

Attached: GrAYPRIDE.jpg (670x471, 39K)

"I NEED A PROXY BECAUSE I'M SCARED OF MY BELIEFS!" -The Post
Coming to a faggot near you.

>Are trying to pretend that America does not contain impoverished ghettos too?
Why do you suppose we have those?
Hint: it's you Spic

>same thread multiple times every day with the same meme flag

Attached: 1417531313385.png (600x843, 124K)

just sage and move on.

You see, if the beaners get uppity, they’ll get a rain of lead. I’m not too concerned, not in the least.

Hispanics are lazy, subhuman viruses. They've trashed and destroyed the entire southwest of the United States because it's what they're bred to do. I've seen it all first hand and continue to do so. They are not only incredibly low I.Q. but are 99.99% NPCs to the core. This is what happens when you shelter and protect shitskins.

>Make America Mexico Again

lol can't wait what they are going to say when they drive on there way to work in the morning and see 20 bodies hanging from an overpass and decapitated, dismembers bodies everywhere and mass graves. Mexico true murder rate is 80. most murders are not reported. good luck.

Yeah, but it's the effect of the catholic conquering npc virus that was deployed on their population by the Spanish for conquest purposes. They are just on autopilot continuing to be a useful destructive force that's easy to manage and easy to exploit.
The population just needs to learn how they were exploited and incentivized to exploit others in return. A negative feedback spiral leading to ever more exploitation

Yeah, that's what it is Pedro. It's your "Latino Machismo", and totally not your subhuman levels of self control.
White people control their urges and don't procreate beyond their means to provide for them like you fucking ratbrained cretins.