HAVE YOU GIVEN UP THE DINOSAUR JEW YET, Jow Forums?

The more I research, the more I'm discovering dinosaurs never existed and we're invented by (((Freemasons))) to discredit intelligent design and to brainwash children into buying into evolution.

There's no proof these things actually existed because literally not one full skeleton has ever been found and the first "fossils" they found were by a bunch of freemasons in the 1800's when evolution just (((coincidentally))) happened to be budding as a theory. It's all just molded plaster put up in museums and sold to you and your kids through TV and books and such.

youtu.be/Bh37mLjDQyI

Attached: 35EC484E-99D5-40A1-896E-3351941B5CA2.jpg (630x630, 73K)

> Not a single full skeleton ever found
You have to work to be this much of a fucking shill. Kys low IQ faggot.

Self bump. Interested in hearing every anons thoughts.

Proof of an actual full one?

You do realize that in the supposed "prehistoric" eras, there wouldn't have been enough food and water to keep as many of these gigantic creatures like brontosaurus' alive as they say there were, right?

I'm willing to debate anyone.

the "Sue" T Rex skeleton was more than 90% complete, that's good enough to convince me

Plus evolution is self-evident in my opinion, where do you think species come from? The line from dinosaur to bird is direct and observable in the fossil record, the fact that birds still exist is to me evidence of dinosaurs existing.

Are you just extremely christian and that's why you don't believe in dinosaurs?

>You do realize that in the supposed "prehistoric" eras, there wouldn't have been enough food and water to keep as many of these gigantic creatures like brontosaurus' alive as they say there were, right?
I don't know what data you're basing that on, but our current levels of consumption far exceed anything wild animals could accomplish. I'm more interested in your scare quotes around the term "prehistoric," how old do you think the earth is exactly?

There is ZERO evidence of any species evolving into a distinct separate species. If evolution were correct we would have found tons of these missing links by now, hell, at least one. But no there's fucking ZERO.

There was far more food in the past than now, as there was far more CO2 to fuel plant production. CO2 is constantky being deposited on the ocean floor as carbonates and lime, removing it from atmospheric circulation. Compared to the 1700 ppm of the cretaceous period, our ~400 ppm is paultry. During the last ice age, CO2 levels almost fell to 180 ppm as the oceans absorbed more (colder water has higher CO2 solubility).

It is likely that the next ice age will see CO2 levels fall below 180 ppm, the point at which plant life will fail and collapse as there will not be enough CO2 food to sustain plants. All life as we know it will cease.

You are living in the last days of a dying biosphere, as volcanic activity has gotten too low to replenish our CO2 fast enough. Saged for a soon to be extinct futile creature.

ok, why create monstrous lizard skeletons if the whole point was to brainwash people into believing in evolution?
Don't we already have skeletons of primitive homo sapiens and such? Isn't that way more convincing than inventing monsters out of thin air?

also sage not politics

Attached: 1538858485766.jpg (960x937, 142K)

Let me guess, you think the flat Earth people kind of have a point too?

Attached: Brainlet.png (215x235, 4K)

>Water will stay put on a rounded surface

Your entire argument is null and void

Sue the T-Rex is >90% complete. The pieces we don't have from her, we have from other extant fossils.

Many fossils were found by pedestrians, for instance oil drillers and marble quarriers.

No links are missing user, proof of evolution is everywhere. Every species is a link between a past species and a future species. There is no inconsistency and no holes or gaps in the family tree. Evolution is self-evident and sublime.

So tell me the truth, you're just extremely christian and want to believe in conspiracy theories to support your laughable superstition that the earth is 5000 years old?

If I were trying to fake a theory, I would not be making partial skeletons

You need to go to Utah or South Dakota.

There are either dinosaur tracks.. or giant chicken tracks.

Petrified wood can be analyzed and compared to current species. A 10 million year old spruce tree does not inflate in size by 1000% during petrifaction.

Giant chickens?
Giant emu's?

or

Dinosaurs?

>"Sage not politics"
>potential Rothschild brainwashing
>not politics
>"oy vey shut it down!"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE of Christcucks

No I'm not a Christian because Abrahamic religions we're invented by jews to keep goyim asleep and docile to them.

See

Were*

Goddamn spellcheck

>All these evolution shills.

Are you serious? That'd be the easiest way to fake it.

checked
what say you to this?
(((they))) tell us a lot of lies but rocks don't lie.

Attached: archaeopteryx-700x350_imagelarge.jpg (448x224, 24K)

*retarded screech*

How has erosion and weathering not destroyed literally every possible fossil?
Why was literally every species of animal not wiped out of existence by the asteroid or ice age but these huge creatures just so happened to be the only one that died off completely?

And thank you for checking.

That whole post to ask how do we know that wasn't carved by some artist. Most other full body fossils or displays seem to be made up from an artists imagination.

there are lots of means through which living organisms can become preserved. But your intuition is right to tell you that natural forces destroy most animal remains. fossils are the exception. pic related is a human that was immaculately preserved in special conditions deep in a peat bog. this is just an example of natural conditions that prevent erosion. we are talking about billions of years here, and compared to the number of living things that have existed on earth, the number of fossils we have is very small.

Attached: 81702.ngsversion.1422284303573.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1266, 413K)

Hey OP, where do you got that image, from a tiger mug?
You fucking full tummi of soi glow brighter everyday. Disgusting kikes all of you.

NEWFAG, THESE ARE DISINFO OPS TO MAKE US LOOK ABSOLUTELY IMBECILE. LIKE THE KIKES WHO BELIEVE THEYLL HAVE THOUSANDS OF GOYIM BECAUSE TALMUD FANFICS.
READ THE TALMUD
E
A
D

T
H
E

K
I
K
E

D
E
S
I
R
E
S

>how do we know that wasn't carved by some artist
This is where we reach an impasse. You're right, we could be living in the Matrix or the Truman Show and everything is an elaborate illusion. I prefer the occam's razor explanation that dinosaurs did exist and the earth is 4 billion years old

why not answer my honest question after saying you wanted to do just that?

How does a cast of gigantic wacky lizards convince people of evolution more than skeletons of early hominid skeletons? Seems dinosaurs would make evolution just seem more unbelievable since they are such bizarre beasts.

Darwin was a White man and the buy bull was written by kikes.

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

>he thinks that (((Christianity))) is any more accurate

Attached: 1499992097148.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

Dinosaurs, from what I've obserbed, seem to be the "answer" to the biggest hole in evolution: what came before us and how did everything transition into us forming. Dinosaurs fill that void by essentially saying that, "oh hey there was this creature that went extinct before us." They serve as a transitional link to us. Supposedly.

See

No, that's not what is said at all.

((dinosaurs))

Then how do you believe life exists today, if not through evolution or through being created by god?

>muh full skeleton
So what do you have to say about actual bones?

So why is only the "earth" flat?

Science is a religion. It's Jewish-pushed propaganda. Dinosaurs are only one of maaaany things scientists claim to be true. Do not fall for it anons.
#MAGA

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

I believe intelligent design is the most likely case imo. But I do believe christianity is made up by jews as well. You don't have to believe in christianity to believe in god. I'm not sure what made us and I'm not gonna pretend to know. But I do know we didn't come from monkeys like subversive likes in the media shout either.

I know you're probably larping but yes speculative "science" is used as a religious cult to silence any dissenters who call out masonic bullshit.

Pretty brave to say "Dinosaurs never existed" when they're still flying around right now.

Attached: 1539962090994.jpg (300x301, 7K)

>scare quotes

Attached: cedmgqjZTW-2.png (300x250, 7K)

I'm not larpig. I've noticed throughout the years (((science))) is nothing but propaganda. All of it. Everything from Black science man all the way to what's in your biology text book at school. Science is Jewish and/or Satanic faith disguised as "evidence." Don't fall for it.

Consider biological evolution. In what way have humans evolved over the past 5000 years? Did we grow opposing thumbs in that time? Was there a time humans didn't have opposing thumbs?

Finally some sane anons itt

>laughable superstition

so fucking smug

This. Its almost as if people who believe everything a guy in a white coat says can only resort to ridicule when faced with contrary evidence.

>Americans

Why i don't surprise

Attached: 56.jpg (1200x1194, 84K)

>Paco

Oh so now we've got to respect people for being completely fucking retarded and choosing to ignore facts and reality?

Guess we've got a lot of liberals to apologize to, huh?

This is why nobody takes chan or the right seriously. Denying dinosaurs and evolution. "Meh the jews put the bones in the ground meh." Grow up. This shit is giving a bad name to the rational thinkers here. I'm conservative and not Jewish FYI. Am I the only one that notices this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

>Jews aren't a problem

Attached: 25A0D1B7-69D4-48B1-89A5-03291390B144.jpg (960x540, 79K)