NYT: Geneticists Criticize Use of Science by White Nationalists to Justify ‘Racial Purity’

That THAT, you bigoted milk drinkers.
nytimes.com/2018/10/19/us/white-supremacists-science-genetics.html

Attached: Geneticists Criticize Use of Science by White Nationalists to Justify ‘Racial Purity’ The New Yo (752x651, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRZZDHGQOa4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously the HWNDU milk thing was not just a joke/meme that grew out of the preference of one guy colloquially known as "Milk Man" to drink large quantities of raw milk!
You think your lactose tolerance makes you racially superior? WELL SCIENTISTS DISAGREE.
Jow Forums BTFO!

Attached: 1485510195528.png (628x769, 422K)

Anyone who uses the phrase "white supremacist" can be instantly dismissed as purposefully strawmanning all white ethnic identity as an attempt at dominance over non-whites

This whole series of articles from Amy Harmon are basically arguing that any acknowledgement that race is a real biological phenomenon is "white supremacy".
Then she bitches throughout that geneticists didn't what to talk to her about what can be done to stop evil white people from thinking that races exist.

I don't understand why people can't just admit that 19th century anthropologists who used skull measurements, etc to divide humans in broad categories like caucasoid, negroid, and mongoloid are basically vindicated.

Attached: F2.large_.jpg (600x434, 58K)

i didn't choose to be supreme, supremacy chose me

They are literally getting butthurt about a 2.5 year old joke on a Shia Lebouf Livestream

It's obvious that the author (Amy Harmon), who has written 3 consecutive articles about this subject over the last 3 days, was really triggered by the milk thing.
What's amazing is that she never took the time to understand it.
>HWNDU thing starts in NY
>Jow Forums shows up to mock it
>one guy known as "Milkman" shows up with huge jugs of milk because he thinks raw milk is the ultimate superfood and he is fighting the "vegan agenda"
>a bunch of leftists accuse him of drinking milk to highlight the relatively high lactose tolerance of people with European ancestry
>Jow Forums dudes see this reaction and decide to all start chugging milk to troll people who wrongly assumed that Milkman had a racial angle for his milk drinking
It's not that hard to understand it was trolling

It also really does BTFO liberal water-muddying about the legitimacy of race - just because you plunked down a bunch of Africans in Europe doesn't mean they can drink milk, because they didn't evolve in the area where people historically drank milk. It's an uncomfortable acknowledgement that genes and ancestry have significance beyond appearance

Hereditary nature of DNA and shit. Thumbs up.

Brilliant Young Turks analysis of these white supremacist milk-drinkers:
youtube.com/watch?v=RRZZDHGQOa4

I honestly don't get what the fuck this is all about. I'm Sikh and I can drink milk and more alcohol than most of my mates.

This isn't just a white people thing. I assume most other humans can do it.

Attached: shutterstock_251596087-750x587.jpg (750x587, 145K)

The left always takes the bait. They are responsible for their own defeat but they are still blaming russian troll/bot. They are like the titanic and Jow Forums is the iceberg. They just can't win

Damn that pic is so cringe wtf were the faggots thinking

Attached: CC5i-iMW8AAZ6TW.jpg (692x664, 175K)

I like that they've noticed all their arguments have been destroyed and people are waking up. Better go full court press with that appeal to authority.

>literally genetics vary greatly between races
>"science" still pushing the "there is no race" meme
>clearly sub species of humans basically
>NOPE NOPE NOPE ALL THE SAME
>meanwhile china making genetic super human babies

Attached: 1439484722555.png (250x418, 65K)

this, either sub-IQ meme-masters or literal staged shit

You realize these people are stupid/mentally ill/autistic don’t you? Unlike most autistics, she has a national platform.

We don't need to refute these (((geneticists))) anymore than we need to refute a mathematician who claims that two plus two makes five. Who do you believe? (((Science))), or your own two eyes?

1.5 years

>milk and alcohol

you're one sick dude

Attached: Spurdo.png (640x468, 73K)

NEW DEEP STATE CENSORSHIP MANUAL

>While “fact” and “truth” are often considered synonymous, they actually have very different meanings in this discussion. The commonly held definition of “facts” are that they objectively exist in reality, regardless of belief, culture, or other consideration. They cannot be logically disputed. “Truth” on the other hand is made up of facts, but can be tempered by beliefs and interpretation. As such, two people can draw two different “truths” from the same set of facts.

>This means they should consider disabling commentary systems—the function of allowing the general public to leave comments beneath a particular media item—and be careful to refer to the spreading of false information and providing a fact-based correction without explicitly repeating the false message itself.

Attached: Deep State Propagandist.png (930x760, 304K)

Liberal democracies' absolute denial of genetic differences between races will be looked back on as we look on Lysenko now

stop using literally when it isn't needed or ill stab you to death

sure but

thats because there isn't a pure white

races still exist

lol That's not what I meant, bro. Like, I have heard how chinks can't drink cuz they can't breakdown alcohol. I can break down both milk and alcohol without a problem.

The progress of Western Civilization was halted in the early 20th century, then reversed after mid-century. We all know why.

Yet, Libs are happy to argue that white european colonies in West Africa failed because of the endemic diseases there.

Has anyone read the book “The 10,000 year explosion?” The premise of the book was that human’s were still evolving and quite rapidly too. However it went into detail why different groups had evolved unque traits etc. The funny thing is, there’s not much info out there on any studies or research since the book was published in 2009 which follow up on the themes of the book.

>"racists" are misusing science
>doesn't explain why

Attached: 1538174093595.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Attached: 316.gif (321x180, 1.59M)

Bruh, what's the point of highlighting everything?

Attached: natalia ei voi uskoa kuulemaansa.jpg (604x453, 37K)

>sponsor is NordVPN
>video about milk drinkers
kek

Attached: nord.jpg (1600x1000, 391K)

>Architects Criticize Use of Mathmatics by White Nationalists to Build Buildings
>Artists Criticize the Use of Paint by White Nationalists to Paint Pictures
>Optometrists Criticize the Use of Glasses by White Nationalists to See Clearly

> t. community college dropout

MILK BE RAYCIS NOW, FUCK YO LACTOSE PRIVLIGE

Attached: whitepower.png (500x500, 150K)

Attached: 1473643354943.jpg (166x255, 15K)

Attached: crime_states_race_.png (3324x2050, 782K)

The reason people don't like saying genes=intelligence is not because it's true but because if we do say it is a segment of the population will take that face and say
"See Dem niggers are lower than us and that justifies us treating them like animals"

I believe genes do influence intelligence but so what? We different but we're all human at the end of the day plus It's not like it matters cause with CRISPer we can have custom babies.

Attached: race_reality.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

this, white people ARE superior

Attached: tolerantfellow2.png (626x330, 150K)

I'm white but lactose intolerant. Gives me the shits

wrong tweet

Attached: tolerantfellow.png (591x127, 31K)

This is a good point lol

Attached: quote-our-race-is-the-master-race-we-are-divine-gods-on-this-planet-we-are-as-different-from-menache (850x400, 99K)

Fun fact: Race's have even more brain/neural differences than external differences. "Only skin deep" is a jew lie.

Attached: race_diff.png (962x578, 360K)

Attached: race reality.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

sauce on the daddy in the middle?

propaganda

>We different
We ARE different
yes you nig we white and i wish you luck, just don't live 100km near me

>white
>lactose intolerant
user...

(checked)
That isn't a real quote.

only jewish or negro supremacists use the phrase white supremacist

>the possibility of genes which control for intelligence not being evenly distributed across groups doesn't matter because of some future technology not currently utilized
You must be joking. There are enormous social and political implications if it is true that differing groups have different genes for intelligence. Currently most people believe the concept of of "power" and "privilege" are the sole determining factor for different group outcomes.

Ok.

Attached: ylpeä2.png (452x600, 350K)

It's sadly hilarious that 'Generally Europeans can drink milk better' has gone from accepted fact to racist conspiracy theory in only two years.

This trolling is getting really good at making these sort of retards look retarded.

Attached: Milk is Rascist.jpg (1163x1125, 336K)

I thought this was a running joke from It's always sunny in Philadelphia. They need Green Man.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-19-16h39m51s696.png (720x540, 543K)

>Elizabeth Warren can use DNA tests to prove native american ancestry
>goyim cannot use DNA tests to prove european ancestry

k

>Others claimed the alt-right was using Milk Nationalism to ironically to troll media outlets.
You think?
How could Amy Harmon of NYT never considered this?

It used to be a uniform belief that races had differential intelligence, and other traits, until our oldest friends began to subvert anthropology a hundred years back

>that picture

I can't believe were in this timeline

re. the image, it seems like "debunked" as a descriptor just debunks itself these days, it's always the writer trying to prejudice you with a conclusion rather than describe the facts. Like wiki's article on pizzagate, the fourth fucking word is "debunked," they cant wait to get their opinion out

One of the greatest IRL trolling to ever occur.

Snow White Warren took the test, so should you

Attached: E0BF91A8-3E8D-44BE-AF3E-DB5FCD99B923.jpg (2000x1000, 298K)

>Caucasian
Wut?

Where do you think the Caucasus mountains are, user?

>Turquoise exists therefore green and blue are not valid categorizations
Why do people take this seriously?

> Secret meeting of geneticists and journalists
Spoopy

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such allele, called 2R, is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
>Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior (note: Jews shoah'd the above statistics from the Wiki page, but you can find in the edit history from ~9 months ago)

The reason a large number of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape gene. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.
(Pictured: Membrane-bound MAO-A with substrate molecule)

Attached: 1431501565422.png (780x1000, 310K)

They really are demonizing now white nationalist... hmmm what does that even mean..

WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

I think murdoch murdoch put it best, (approximation of what I remember):
Define in liters the difference between a puddle and a lake. Does the lack of a definitive line prove that neither exists independently?

What about Native Americans and Australian Aborigines? Post full graph?

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

hmmmmmm...

Attached: (((NEW YORK TIMES))).png (2116x3660, 3.99M)

Isn't Radcliffe Jewish?

Somebody send the link of this to JF so he make an autistic stream about it.

This guy get's it.

Attached: White Women, Come Get Your People.png (610x1160, 103K)

There are no colours, bigot. Only light.

Attached: NYT_Opinion.png (624x681, 451K)

probably only when it is appropriate to him.

Attached: people of the devil.png (350x478, 193K)

They are disgusting.

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (288x415, 178K)

Yet is an arctic

Never heard of a White Russian?

Imagine my shock

Good point

as in from the Caucasus region, not the modern bastardization of the word conflated with race

Oh yeah it's just a coincidence that most self-described "white nationalists" aren't simply aficionados of Western classical music or European folk culture...

the absolute fucking state of science

Attached: 18822030.jpg (499x499, 89K)

can someone translate this?

>mainstream media is not marxist that's a conspiracy!
>also hi marx u were right lmao

Attached: DoxTnXzW0AAMLH6.jpg (924x1018, 136K)

No because they aren't

it's like old people in 1955 trying to understand rock and roll...

>meanwhile china making genetic super human babies
Most likely a quarter of them will drop dead within a few years because of arsenic in their milk.

Cringe

God damn Chad Graham, he's been on fire lately.

Not really. White nationalist researchers get shat on all the time by other geneticists

>forgetting about based ponds
Gas the aquariums hydro wars now!!

White Russian? One of the greatest drinks ever.

Also rare flag.

That's made with cream and coffee liqueur, both of which are disgusting as fuck.