LIVE: MEXICAN BORDER WATCH Part 2

LIVE: MEXICAN BORDER WATCH Part 2

youtu.be/m4NCjA5MtRA
youtube.com/watch?v=e2iF_wtRT0w

THOUSANDS OF MIGRANTS STORMING BORDER NOW!

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

Attached: 1539972552511.jpg (1080x1920, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJ3p8yHdWk
israaid.org/news/israel-starts-distributing-humanitarian-aid-guatemala
youtube.com/watch?v=NKap4n_KGbQ
wnd.com/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-near-source-of-immigrant-caravan/
prensalibre.com/guatemala/politica/captura-de-terroristas-de-isis-es-informacion-protegida-segun-el-ejecutivo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for ayayayay!

MILITARIZE THE FUCKING BORDER

from earlier

Attached: invasion.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Did Mexico open their borders or not? I don't speak bean but it's looking pretty crazy.

5th for bean niggers

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.15M)

Look at all those surgeons and physicists.

nailed it

Came ITT illegally

Attached: 1511721483931.png (501x504, 18K)

LOL MEXICAN POLICE ARE ARRESTING THEM

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.14M)

literally an invasion with another countries flag. wow.

jesus christ i'm so glad we don't get disgusting parasitic brown hordes invading us, chinks and a few pajeets are bad but holy shit that looks like hell on earth

imagine some of the already spic occupied areas in the US are somewhat similar

the horror

Attached: strayeeee.jpg (362x352, 14K)

VIDEO OF THEM RUSHING THE GATE AND BREAKING THROUGH????

No 3 hour live streams pls

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJ3p8yHdWk
I got you senpai

gotta hand it to these photojournalists able to pick out the kids for dem feels

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 974K)

Don't forget. They're behind everything.

Attached: 1539967027081.jpg (1024x541, 128K)

>"Hey ese, we want to help you guys cross and give shelter, just enter in groups to maintain ord-"
>Thye proceed to fucking take down the fence and jump on the river
NO MORE GOOD GUY FOR YOU, CABRONES!

every elementary school in my hometown is now mostly brown, virtually all non-white

They broke through the guatemalans border fence and the mexican border agents are currenyly trying to blockade them from breaking through their's

>morbidly obese kids
These people aren't even pretending they're anything but here for gibs.

they tear gassing?

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.05M)

i thought they "turned around"

That fucker has a better phone than me. How are these fat fucks refugees.

Can't wait for the border militias to get sight of them trying to cross the US borders. Nugent Air should activate as well.

they broke the first fence to the bridge to Mexico. they are on the bridge and the second gate that leads into Mexico proper is still closed.

Literally just forced their way into another nation destroying government infrastructure as your first act.

This they're all fat and have $800 phones and $50 hats

They look like a zombie horde

Trump is gonna fuck up with this caravan too.

Attached: 03747234-BB84-4889-9608-B437E749BFA8.jpg (594x407, 54K)

both honduras and guatemala flags. Apparently the two have declared war on mexico

iphone?

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 801K)

Too bad they cant just use that anger to fix their own shit country instead of fleeing.

man fuck these people they wont be having any of this nice shit with usa food stamps

>Force yourself into another nation by breaking their fence after being forbidden from going in.
How is this not an invasion? Why are they not getting gunned down?

where are the niggers that kill all those school children without thinking twice they can be bought, right?

inb4 bridge collapse and they blame trump

Attached: file.png (543x473, 370K)

I heard you guys were planning on allowing immigration (like southamerica did in late XIX century to help inhabiting Patagonia and south in general) but sending them to the outback.
I think it was a joke but I don't know if there is an economic reason in it, like gold mines or oil that is simply too far away and filled with weird shit that kills you.
Is the outback IRL Catachan?

New translate:"The mexican government has been very firm and will not allow them to pass. The mexican government has called this a violation of their sovereignty. The caravan must turn back. And do not break up into groups less than 50 for your safety."

Mexicans have taken the full brunt of this crisis and they are not happy about it.

F

some of ours are turning mostly chinese, at least they contribute to the economy, low crime etc

Attached: asau.jpg (480x360, 30K)

would kek a hearty kek

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

>Only rich people are obese
No, poor people can also be obese but this is because they can only afford shitty food, like rice and pasta, some beans and that's it. It's a carb base diet, meat of any kind is too expensive, at most some wieners

Salvadoran Muslim?

A lot of them have them. Their GDP per capita is $4.5k in guatemala and $2k in honduras... I spending half a years salary on a phone?

fuck them. even if mexiniggers are coming less in the current year they've been letting people pass through for decades and our own government has been complicit in not holding them responsible.

>pol will defend this

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 904K)

usually their families send them

>Mexican Riot officers in position
MEXICANS! what is your pofession?!
TACO! TACO TACO TACO!

Attached: gs.jpg (601x460, 103K)

>when you cut your own hair

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1007K)

digits and kek collapses that bridge

Nah, logo looks like Mi, could be Xiaomi or Huawei

I'm confused. Did they break through Mexico's border?

MOSSAD IS TRYING TO INFILTRATE THE SOUTHERN BORDER.

ISRAELI TERRORISTS.

israaid.org/news/israel-starts-distributing-humanitarian-aid-guatemala

youtube.com/watch?v=NKap4n_KGbQ

wnd.com/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-near-source-of-immigrant-caravan/
>Some 100 ISIS terrorists have been caught in Guatemala, where a caravan of thousands of migrants is headed to the United States.

Attached: 1514397703911.jpg (3002x1608, 1.71M)

They also steal your technology land and money at much faster rate. Dumbass.

It's not different from being dragged to a concert. It's loud, many people, action, thrill, emotions. No difference.

>at least they contribute to the economy, low crime etc
don't you start thinking like that. That's how it starts. I spoke to a tibetian guy in a bar a few months ago, I asked him about the chinese. He said i'm tibetian so of course I hate the chinese but they're hard working, low crime... etc.
I replied if you want to keep your country you have to discriminate by their race regardless.
The chinese here treat america like a fucking colony of theirs...

Did they let them in?

Also lots of coke and similar soft drinks.

Ignorance can make anyone fat regardless of hor poor or rich they are.

Attached: 4523432.png (365x388, 47K)

>soon in Honduras

Attached: 1504169276004.jpg (883x884, 97K)

Signal lost

The caravaners are planning to stay put. They feel the Mexicans will let them in. Apparently the mexicans did allow some to cross. Everytime they opened the gate, caravaners would try pushing it open which led to skirmishes. Tear gas was used but the canisters were quickly tossed off bridge. Pepper spray was the most effective here. It angered caravaners that then started throwing stones that line either side of bridge street at guards and gate. Mexicans are aware of the paying of these people and are angry they have been put on the spot.

Word is the Mexican government is looking for the organizers.(We know how they treat people of interests in these kinds of cases)

he loves his job. Can't blame him

if only there was some sort of tool Mexico could use to cleanse the bridge.

Attached: 1444944669378.gif (500x288, 3.21M)

uhoh, injured kids. where da white helmets at?

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.1M)

Someone get the summoning fireworks, this looks like a job for the based poo train.

they are telling them they will process them in groups of 50 and check passaports documents but the group says no all at once. They actually want to split them up to start deporting them.

Then the need to start shooting these people. No one gives a shit about central americans. People would actually respect Mexicans for their blood lust for a change. America should hire one of the cartels to do it if the Federales are too fucking gay.

No, the invaders broke through and now the federal police are trying to force them back. I'd just call in a dozer and slowly press them back across the bridge.

some broke through, looks like they also let some women and children through (they were going to allow 100 in per day as refugees).

No, they are stopping them at the border.
Pretty sure what they jumped was the guatemala-mexico border.

even rats wouldn't shove their children in to a situation like this

theViolenceEscalates.jpg

What border, lol have you seen their southern border?
There is none.
It's just some 1960's rundown checkpoints. If you're in a car you have to pass through them but if you're on foot, you could just go into into the surrounding jungle/forest which is literally everywhere you look... and you just walk across

Mexico's been using their funds elsewhere. Probably private off shore accounts because it sure as hell not going toward border security. You whites are dumb as fuck, you know nothing at all

Just they just want a better life, nothing shameful in that.

>Fleeing poverty and violence.
They ARE poverty and violence.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 4.00.33 PM.png (1530x870, 1.7M)

The average Beaner Goblin has a body shaped liked an APPLE or a refrigerator, and you're saying it's "sodas and bad food".

Howbout....you're all just genetically unpleasing to begin with?

Wasn't there a caravan just like this one only 2 months ago?

What even happened to that one?

Attached: 1458080017217.jpg (419x419, 152K)

oh damn, federales gassing confirmed

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 940K)

No countries for white men

but muh human rights and shiet?

>mfw I am cheering for Mexico to win anything

Attached: 1537659919610.jpg (425x283, 38K)

oh no that sucks

they just showed a map

Attached: file.png (1143x634, 1.03M)

Mexibro why are all these roaches so fat when they are claiming to be in need of aid??? Please shed some light here I'm confuse

Hey, you remember that one time when I was all
>prensalibre.com/guatemala/politica/captura-de-terroristas-de-isis-es-informacion-protegida-segun-el-ejecutivo
but then I went
cause that was funny.

See nothing wrong with a little violence. I'd be violent too if I was trying to get a better life for me and my family. These are good people that should be let in the US.

Drumpf took them in and gave me food and shelter.

They can go and get a better life in argentina.
Now THEY HAVE TO FUCK OFF

this is the first day she showered during weeks

That overhead shot of the bridge on gloom. Looks mexico's last stand at that border fence before the horde overrun them.

i'm sure their handlers assured them they'd get right through before trump called out Mexico to stop them. about to see that these rats aren't willing to die for the cause.

all they eat is sugar

I just threw up

Good,at this point it should be considered an invasion by another country.The only proper response is military action.

When you bring genetics into the discussion I don't get what kind of answer you expect. No one chooses to be born and all we can do is change the things we can about ourselves.

Oops forgot pic

Attached: 1537994415699.jpg (600x900, 56K)