TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR ORDERING HIT

Sawers, who was head of the British secret intelligence service until 2014, also claimed that the crown prince would only have acted if he believed he had licence from the White House to behave as he wished.

>he believed he had licence from the White House to behave as he wished.

“I think President Trump and his ministerial team are waking up to just how dangerous it is to have people acting with a sense that they have impunity in their relationship with the United States,” Sawers said.

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 23.24.36.png (633x559, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/19/crown-prince-mohammed-jamal-khashoggi-killing-mi6-sir-john-sawers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/19/crown-prince-mohammed-jamal-khashoggi-killing-mi6-sir-john-sawers

BASED

>Sir John Sawers
>cash hoagie allegedly dismembered by a "sawer"
(((they)))'re just rubbing it in our faces at this point

yeah extra-judicial killings are based. Also dismembering and torturing are sooo based. Lets go back to medieval rule. Oh wait. Trump is literally friends with sharia extremist followers.

>trusting a glow in the dark nigger from the obongo era

Finally trump is taking the gloves off.
Better watch out CNN.
Saudi arabia isn't that far away from CNN HQ.

>according to some ex-mi6

Attached: tom hedeckers.gif (426x239, 727K)

You don't get it.
Pretty shocking that things are so bad that a former HEAD of MI6 feels obliged to comment.

fuck lying kike journos, that non-citizen got what it deserved.

#justsandniggerthings

>lets dismember everyone who disagrees with my point of view
Hillary should have won. You trump tards are literally okay with sharia

Trump wants to kill anyone who supports the jewish media establishment.

That's why we elected him. He's Hitler. And now he has the nuclear codes.

>Trump wants to kill anyone who supports the jewish media establishment.
But he is the most loyal servant of Israel, he even gave them a daughter. He is proud to have Jewish grandchildren.

Trump is the most pro-israel and pro-saudi president we've ever had.

Take your head out of the sand

MI6 the same winners who try to push Iraq war on Britain with a scene from "The Rock"

Attached: the rock.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Trump will win again 2020

Attached: bitchlost.jpg (992x558, 258K)

Israel is the spiritual embodiment of Christianity, which Trump supports. The State of Israel is a terrorist occupation of Palestine.

Attached: kingkike.webm (1280x720, 962K)

You don't get it. Trump just ordered the death of a newsreporter he didn't like. Do you realize how many jewish news reporters he hates? Practically all of them.
You're all done for. The lugenpresse is getting its comeuppance right now, and all the jews in the US know it. That's why he has such low popularity among the jews.

BASED TRUMP

Then why are you sperging about drumph ordering hits on citizens of Saudi Arabia lol. You like the Saudi Arabia that's for israel or the Saudi Arabia that's for israel? Or the media that's for israel or the media that's for israel?

I find the lack of arguments troubling

“Muh impunity” argument went out the window after raping Iraq, Libya, and Syria, but NPC’s will furiously lap up this plate of bullshit.

Welcome to dictatorship. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves. Fuck trump and fuck his supporters.

>Israel is the spiritual embodiment of Christianity,
only goyim believe this and its based on mental gymnastics

Attached: 1520188475942.png (800x800, 144K)

Attached: 2012060703583765.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

WHat the fuck are you talking about you moronic retarded dipshit. Trump props up evil terrorist states like israel and saudi arabia which deserve to be nuked. Now he also ordered hits on journalists who he doesn't like. He's literally what an american SHOULDNT BE. THe founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

khashoggi was a damn isis supporter, Clinton buddy, and Muslim brother

he financialy supported some terror attacks in Europe , whats wrong about killing such an piece of shit ??? i don´t get it

who gives a fuck about the ffs you certainly don't

I do. Killing somebody because he doesn't write articles which you like? holy shit

>yeah extra-judicial killings are based. Also dismembering and torturing are sooo based
Imagine posting this on a board where people are sad that the Holocaust didn't actually happen and thinking you've changed anyone's mind.

Attached: 1538527614687.jpg (251x242, 19K)

The founding fathers would side with trump. All you kikes, and niggers are going to be flushed out of our country.

It was never for you; because you don't understand what freedom is.

Attached: IMG_0771.jpg (646x533, 73K)

Go away Kushner shill

what does Wayne Carver have to say about this?? he cuts right thought the bullshiiiiit

Attached: wayne carver.jpg (640x360, 35K)

trump is biggest kike supporter. You moron
The founding fathers wouldn't have killed somebody who disagreed with them.

This. The United States is a land for white Christians.
Don’t worry jew, your pitiful life is almost over and you know it

You're a newfag. This board is pro-free speech

Except, THEY LITERALLY DID KILL THE LOYALISTS AND REDCOATS WHO DISAGREED WITH THEM you low IQ Israeli

>saudis literally do 9/11
i sleep
>saudis kill some random foreign jihadi glownigger
real shit

Attached: 1539889876704.png (1800x1014, 324K)

Kushner shill, stop switching IDs

What exactly makes this guy more important than any of the other million underpaid Bezos employees?

I thought we we're supposed to be commie now?

You can keep saying that, but nearly every jew in america is shaking with fear.

They know what he intends for them. His biggest detractors are all jews. Haven't you noticed? They need to impeach him before he takes control...
Talk is cheap. Look at your actions and it's easy to see the truth.

you could have stopped this, but you kept pushing people further to the right.
You made your bed, now lay down and die in it

>You trump tards are literally okay with white sharia

ftfy

How did they know it was Trump?

>all of this drama over a Muslim Brotherhood stooge
Someone or something is scared

Yep. Gonna have to put this memeflag down... its retarded

Good.

Bye bye kikes

Attached: AC8A40E3-FB89-4117-9951-10EAE393D301.jpg (627x1024, 104K)

Imagine actually believing this.
The damage control is astounding.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 23.46.14.png (565x343, 241K)

>Sawers, who was head of the British secret intelligence service until 2014, also claimed that Adam Lanza never existed.
nice

Attached: car fleeing saudi cosulate.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>A former head of MI6 has said all the evidence suggests Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was behind the death of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and that the theory that rogue elements in the Saudi military were responsible was “blatant fiction”.
WHAT FUCKING EVIDENCE?

Your a kike so your opinion is less than worthless. Fuck off.

Attached: 0E67E96D-2A90-4227-8A30-FF6418FB4571.jpg (543x640, 68K)

He intends to wreck the Fed, while supporting Israel. Which is a horror they have yet to comprehend.

so some sandnigger gets killed and we're supposed to give a shit? LOLOLOLOL

Get ready to die faggot.

I called that the other day.

Your right about that meme flag

Attached: A41C8422-C0FE-4820-AB11-CAC1D8838814.png (700x700, 372K)

As always, shills don't understand what words mean.
And your terrorist boy Khaashaqji suffered for a long time before finally dying.

>he hasn't been paying attention
any pol on trump supporters/detractors will show you that he is extremely unpopular with jews. They hate him. They're afraid of him... and the opinion of nearly every powerful jew in the country confirms this.

You can't even argue against it. It's confirmed checkable fact. Your shilling falls apart when you actually look at what the jews are doing. They're freaking the fuck out.

No I’m for holocaust not sharia you’re silly.

I'm also a kike and I agree a kike's opinion is worthless.

this mi6 guy is a fucking joke.

Founding fathers would be burning your synagogues down they’d be so pissed off.

The people who think Trump is going to do something to the kikes are trolls right? No one can actually be that retarded.

Attached: 1537025116147.jpg (192x185, 5K)

Did he even write a single one? We know who he is you rat.

whay are kikes making such a big deal about a dead brown reporter? Mexican government kills a shitload of brown reporters each year and they make no fuss about that
is this the new narrative now that muh Russia died?

>ex-mi6
>same faggots that tried to stop Trump from being elected
(((He))) surely isn't lying.

>trumpers in favor of barbarism

That's it, the commies got the moral high ground.ets just firm a world government in China and starve anyone who dares as much as smear it.

>Run psyops against The Kingdom
>Leave NOVA for Turkey to meet contact
>Get a call you cannot refuse from Saudi consulate
>Get harsh interrogation for time sensitive Intel
>Die
What's the story here again?

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (640x360, 55K)

you know how dogs get all crazy when you get to close to their buried toys

Attached: lookwell.jpg (499x344, 43K)

THIS

They are trying to sabotage American relations with the Saudis and force us back into the Iranian camp.

This really proves to me that the west should bring in more people from Muslim countries.

Hey, Trump's got these fucktards shilling for the Saudis, AKA literal fucking Sharia, now.

Yes. It could also be legitimate retards that don't understand Jews infest all sides of political discourse.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1538980513292.png (191x265, 57K)

It's as if I almost care, but I learned to accept the President actually has to murder people after Obama droned those 10.000 innocents.

Kikes and Saudis hate Iran, that's why they're allies. America SHOULD be on Iran and Syria's side if we have to be involved over there.

Mexicans can do no wrong, and to think otherwise is racist.

sounds like bullshit

That's right everyone. Intelligence services have a long history of being trustworthy with the public, especially in the political sphere. And ESPECIALLY the English intelligence services. Muller should open a second investigation into Saudi collusion. Looks like Trump will be impeached soon, guys. Trust me, I'm white.

Attached: 1381445487330.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Americlaps need to be kept in check, this has been proven countless times, otherwise you run around and do what you want. Europe and all other democracies have the duty to contain and frustrate US offshore activities. You don't get to call off democracy.

Freedom of the press =/= freedom from consequences

>America SHOULD be on Iran and Syria's side
>a bunch of retarded sandniggers who shoot down ally planes
hard pass

Attached: trust no one not even sandniggers.png (800x600, 544K)

That's where you're wrong, goy boy.

>Crown Prince order killing
>Trump did it
you're a fucking retard, you memeflag fag

>believing kike lies
I'm guessing you support Israel?

What damage? Some ex intelligence officer saying some things and a reporter writing about it? Is there any actual PROOF? Fuck it's always some as whole writes shit making claims and you guys eat it up and shill it here. Also - Trump could order the torture and dismemberment of a thousand kike journalists and we wouldn't give one shit.

Dossier.
Nuke England and it's German Queen when?

You must uproot your entire country over a murder of a non-US citizen at a foreign consulate in a foreign country.

What kind of animals are you?

>The founding fathers are rolling in their graves

Attached: 16FB731F-8940-423D-AD8A-5DD3EE3F6EF2.jpg (490x586, 25K)

Considering Trump is a full blown mobster and has embraced a dozen major war criminals by now, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe he knew of this beforehand and let the prince know that he doesn't give a fuck.

Why am I, as a white American, supposed to care about some sandnigger killing some random sandnigger in a different country? I legit don't get why this is Trump's fault or like other countries would give one single fuck about our opinion if they want to whack somebody.

Attached: 1515708679565.jpg (549x527, 49K)

>imagine being German and thinking you’re in some way relevant to the world

Trips of truth.

english teacher

See, that shit right there, that's why your entire race is on the chopping block.

We're the better democracy.

wewlad