SAUDI ARABIA ADMITS TO KILLING KASHOGGI

WERE GOING TO WAR BOYS!

PACK YOUR BAGS AND SAIL ACROSS THE SEA TO FIGHT FOR OUR GREATEST ALLY
>GREATER ISRAEL SOON

Attached: 859F674A-4859-4104-8385-6855F7F4EE96.jpg (1125x593, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZgYqbOdxB
news.antiwar.com/2018/10/15/report-saudis-preparing-to-admit-journalist-died-during-interrogation/
archive.fo/B5nLs
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We're going to war

is you IQ 50 or less?

BASED.

TRUMP WAS IN ON THIS TOO.

THAT JOURNALIST WORKED FOR MOSSAD.

ISRAEL ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED.

Attached: 1516636945826.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

His IQ is my last 2 digits

Please kill more journalists Muslim bros

>top saudi official fired
no war boys

checks out

based, and dare I say, redpilled

Well beheading is almost a sport event in SAUDIA Arabia, we should not be surprised.

The US media certainly overblown this case.

18 arrested, I just heard on FNC

it was a state sanctioned hit on a civilian with no criminal history in another country with no trial. from executing a peaceful protester to murdering some one in cold blood in another country where will it end?

Why would they admit this Friday afternoon Washington DC time. It'll miss the news cycle!

Attached: 1515026470047.jpg (522x546, 205K)

in the saudi consulate, no less

>Top Saudi intelligence official

Whats the name

Attached: 4121.png (446x716, 349K)

>where will it end?
the drama is killing me

This guy was most likely a Mossad asset. Hence the media push and attempt to draw America in against one of the supreme middle East powers.

This has Shlomo written all over it.

Attached: 1533637109771.jpg (788x699, 54K)

>Why did the GOP pay for a caravan to show up at the border

Attached: 1535920581363.jpg (1200x600, 276K)

>when you work for the washington compost

literally

intelligence chief Ahmad al-Assiri and Saud al-Qahtani, senior aide to Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, were dismissed over the affair.

Attached: george.png (500x375, 245K)

At best we'll sanction and cut trade with them. If Europeans want to go to war they can. We'll watch.

He was a CIA nigger and not a US citizen. Who fucking cares.

Saudi Arabian red pills here:

We are definitely not going to war

Attached: B7FFD483-2B4E-4209-8883-58D9898128F1.jpg (988x551, 114K)

We aren't cutting anything.

someone gets it

Schlomo Goldstein

I see absolutely no reason to care about this roach getting exterminated.

2 top official already dismissed:
Ahmed Asiri deputy chief of General intelligence
Deputy intelligence chief Abdallah al-Shayea

Obama did that literally thousands of times with drones.

Well no, that's the Saudi's job.

go fag in your own thread fag

Lel pretty much, the USA is Saudi's bitch.

>WERE GOING TO WAR BOYS!
how dumb are you?

Attached: 78ed1482af5c7310d4e6aa375696da9f.jpg (800x600, 91K)

I would really like to know who came up with this plan and thought it was a good idea. It's Elizabeth Warren tier.

Crumbs, I wouldn't want to play you at Scrabble

Nobody cares what happens to them. Everyone just waits for Trumps response, because the media has gone crazy with this case .

WHO CARES

Attached: 1535691561838.jpg (668x712, 129K)

>2 top official already dismissed:
Also 18 Saudis arrested.

Q predicted this

But what about s-400?

So was MBS involved or not?

>media faggot gets cut into pieces
>in some shitty roach resort
>suffocation
>no heebing
>dont give a fuck if they remove his head; bleeding

Attached: 9107751B-6ABF-4C08-8D62-1AB590BC8A7D.gif (400x324, 165K)

We aren't going fucking anywhere you faggot fuck
Trump likes the Saudis and they're more reliable and less back stabbing than the kikes
All we wanted is for them to openly admit it, that's all
They can claim eye for an eye and nobody can say a single thing to them

GOOD. They never fucking paid for 9/11, and fund a shitload of Muslim extremist groups with their corrupt oil money. Cut the head off the serpent.

Well yeah, because the kebab that died was a massive pinko sympathetic to the Marxist cause and very pro-open borders
Also they want to stick it to the Saudis because they're bring friends with Trump

>So was MBS involved or not?
We'll have to see if any of the 18 arrested so far will talk

Now comes pol sci 101.
Think of a king in his castle. His goal is to keep his enemies at bay. First there is the moat, then the castle walls, then his loyal protectors and then finally the king himself

The moat was breeched with the tapes. The castle walls were breeched with admitting to the killing and blaming his loyal protectors for the deed.

The enemy, the media, will not be satisfied with this. The battle will continue until they kill the king.

The objective btw is to delay each breech for as long as possible, similar to what the DOJ/FBI are doing with the FISA investigation. But in this instance, the enemy gained entrance inside the castle walls very rapidly. Won’t be long before the king falls.

With you at the end of a noose you cuck

King Salman is in charge of the damage control now. MbS couldn’t handle the heat and there will be serious questions about whether MbS is fit to rule.

>sand niggers kill sand nigger
>we're going to war boys

Attached: 0C0E7FDA-5D17-4EA1-83E3-8EF936816784.jpg (852x1027, 383K)

Wtf does this have to do with Israel ? Aren't the Saudis pretty much neutral/don't care about us at this point ?

Attached: 922DADF7-4768-43EF-ADBD-0E9D595D787E.gif (354x286, 60K)

kek
Probably dismissed to retire in a big new mansion and the 18 dudes are probably held in the Ritz Hotel...

Attached: .biz..gif (390x300, 3.16M)

DIED IN A FIST FIGHT.

Anyone believe this shit?

Attached: 1492299550255.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Since when is executing innocent civilians bad ? Both our countries do this to fuck tons of poeple.

op forgot his towel

Literally nobody cares.

This is only a big story because it was “journalist” that was killed so that’s all the journalist want to tal about.

Attached: 3B3B210B-2A66-4FD4-A99D-62F3AD026561.jpg (684x672, 81K)

trump i think he already made up his mind.

They just brought up on Fox news about what the USA intelligence community has to know about this. My theory is that the Saudi Arabia government killed this way Trump has to come out and say we don't spy on their allies because all 18 are high level government close to the prince, the prince is close to Trump, why else is Pompeo smiling because they let them kill this journalist for a position against this so when the disclosure on the fisa disclosure comes out on the allies spying on the Trump to get dirt

Attached: 1518568327063.png (631x662, 391K)

we going to war, trump hates israel!

Attached: helmet.jpg (403x448, 23K)

Based

Attached: Qatar and Saudi Arabia are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other ra (1326x1109, 68K)

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZgYqbOdxB

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-19 18-45-12.png (899x729, 321K)

All going according to plan

Attached: political.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

We are not going to war over that shit nigger.

Since 6 trillions.

>why else is Pompeo smiling
Because that's how you act when you conduct diplomacy, you brainlet. How else should he have acted?

Based
Saudi
Based
Trump

>Saudis killed a Saudi dude
Why the fuck am I supposed to give a shit?

>go to war because a regime that kills people all the time killed somebody

No

Hell no the guy was a journalist not fucking Conor McGregor

I hope the right people are getting the message from the (((kashoggi))) killing.

Anear al-awalki and his 16 year old son

American citizens that Obama directly had vaporized by a drone in Sudan without a crime and without any legal proceedings

exactly and saudi arabia just arrested 19 people connected in the crime so everything is going to work out in international court.

I knew this 4 days ago.
news.antiwar.com/2018/10/15/report-saudis-preparing-to-admit-journalist-died-during-interrogation/
archive.fo/B5nLs

Attached: MBS VR vs Houthis.jpg (1245x1303, 320K)

Ya but when Obama murdered American civilians with drone strikes and no trials it was good. When the Bernie supporter shot up Congress it was no big deal. When Saudi Arabia kills a Saudi Arabian in Saudi Arabia we must go to war!!!!

Are you daft? They are your best friend in the region besides maybe Jordan.

who cares.

I'm glad Khashoggi is dead he was an islamist muslim brotherhood member who cheered 9/11.

MBS all the way

Yeah. I wonder...

Attached: BN-XQ376_3oV3D_OR_20180226183453.jpg (3585x2736, 2.37M)

Hidden Genius

You have no idea how bad khosaggi was

Many more then that will die for the glory of eretz Israel
When have they ever helped or cooperated to with us ?

Attached: q029.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

Kim Clement called it in 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

oh no, they killed a literal terrorist/bagman/arms dealer/spook pretending to be a columnist for the last 6 months. how ever will we move on.

Not doubting his brains, just his dark heart

They know Mexico kills 20 journalists a year and figured theyd be good

Woah

Because he's a journalist and they think they're the new priest class since they've thrown down the old priests. Maybe they know deep down everyone hates them.

This

In 2 separate attacks. He killed Al-Awalki for preaching jihad and then he killed his son who literally dinndu nuffin because they feared he would become radicalized off of his Fathers death. Liberals didn't protest a single whisper.

Dismembering someone after a fistfight, is that like business as usual out there or?

can someone please explain why everyone is freaking out so much about this? why does america care if the saudis killed some turkish guy?

Attached: nuclearwar.jpg (1191x670, 182K)

America does a lot of business the Saudis

Saudis killing each other is their business. zero fucks given yo

Attached: chillin.png (600x791, 1.11M)