Michigan

So I'm moving to Otsego, Allegan County, Michigan for work. I'm currently living in West Virginia so I have no idea what that part of Michigan or the state in general is like. Anons from The Midwest specifically Michigan, how is the situation there? How redpilled or cucked are the people there?

Attached: download.png (225x224, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgrd.com/here-are-the-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-in-grand-rapids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get ready for that lake effect snow

West Michigan is the conservative part of the state, and pretty much dominated by the Dutch (If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much) who built up the region. But a lot of young liberal professionals are moving to Grand Rapids.

Otsego it pretty rural if that's your thing, but it's right in between Grand Rapids (one of the best cities in the Midwest) and Kalamazoo so lots of shit to do. And Lake Michigan is great and the sand dunes are awesome if you're into ATVs.

The west coast is the best part of the lower peninsula. A lot of forest north of Muskegon. Muskegon itself is a nigger hellhole, best to avoid. Grand Haven is a nice little lakeside town. Tons of breweries in Holland and Grand Rapids. A lot of cute dutch descended girls out that way.

I lived in near Holland, since moved out west, Lancing and Grand Rapids have pretty cool people. Pretty superficial when it comes to cars and what your wear but that really changed after the recession. Towards Detroit it gets pretty bad. Lake effect snow is no joke. From Holland to Detroit social economic decline is linear. Lancing folks are really nice. Kind of that nice mix of wealth and rural attitudes. Hard workers.

its highly dutch so if you ain't dutch you ain't much in michigan

Like everywhere else in the U.S. - if there is a sizeable urban area, there are neighborhoods to avoid - wgrd.com/here-are-the-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-in-grand-rapids/

If you want to avoid Detroit on the way there from WV, take I-70 to I-69 to I-94

Attached: detroit-skyline-as-seen.jpg (550x366, 37K)

western MI is good. stay away from southeast MI. Thats where the niggers live. People drive like fucking retards in snow, so stay off the highways if conditions are bad.
t. ypsilanti fag

I lived in Grand Rapids 27 year's ago it was good place there is lot's of stuff to do there mostly at the lake's like Gun Lake in the summer other then that i have no clue how it's changed

hope you like meth and literally no civilization. just move to grand rapids

>implying mutts can tell the difference, or partake in any cultural traditions

I'm German in October, I'm Irish in March, I'm French the rest of the year and my Brit ancestry is never mentioned

FUCK YOU MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN IS BETTER

>Michigan or the state in general is like.

Cold. Really, really cold.

Just keep colonizing the UP and we'll reclaim our rightful clay eventually

Yes that first neighborhood on the list you don't want to be out for long there scary ass hood there It's no joke

West part of Michigan is the best a lot of conservatives there and money. Unfortunately liberalism is a cancer is spreading rapidly from Detroit. I can't tell you how long until it metastasizes to the West.

You’ll like it, user. Michigan is one of the best states in the union. Looking back to the recession from 2005-2011, it’s kind of shocking and surreal that so many young people moved to states like Arizona and Colorado. They have their own natural beauty but not like Michigan

West side of the state is based. Grand Rapids is based. lots of natural beauty. Except the winters, but it kills the bugs and prevents the gators from migrating north.

Attached: 1538341015641.jpg (607x558, 74K)

I moved back to W. Michigan after living out of state after college for 10 years. If you avoid the few black & hispanic areas in GR and Kzoo, it's like living in White enthnostate. Allegan gets a ton of snow - especially close to the lake shore, due to lake effect snow. If you don't know what that it is - read up. Also, snow tires if you can afford them. All season tires are made for places that get 20 inches of snow a year.

literally you will enjoy the balmy winters continue to work on that year long wolverine tan.

Avoid the south east and its a great fucking state.

Everywhere that isn't (most of) oakland/macomb/wayne county is either undeveloped backwoods living or farm towns. Especially once you start heading north it gets real damn fun. We have a ton of militias that way and it's all open for exploration if you're an /out/ guy.

Not sure why there's such a praise for GR though. It's a shill city with "up and coming artists" and too much of that suburban white mom/liberal college kid/"we have such a cool culture!" feel (just look at art-prize). It'd be much more fun to live 20 minutes outside of it and have a city to visit only when you're in the mood for it.

Just don't go to Muskegon or Benton Harbor and you'll be fine, western MI is very quaint.

You could do a lot worse. But be prepared for winters. Lake effect not only brings snow but also many cloudy days. Although even on clear sunny days it can snow an occasional flurry which is a real hoot.
So, be prepared for long dreary spells. Plan an annual cruise or Florida trip each winter to help stay sane. Rest of the year is awesome.
Peolpe in West Michigan were pretty decent - fuck it’s now been 50 years since I lived there. I have no clue what the people are like. But hopefully their mid-west values are somewhat still in tact. Trustworthy, honest, neighborly, industrious. Relative to other parts of the nation. Some cute girls, but the climate isn’t conducive. A lot of pale.
After a long winter you will go out in a tee shirt and gym shorts when it hits 50 degrees cause it feels so warm.
Slush will be your friend, dirty brown slush on the roads, slush balls behind the back tires.

Oldfag here
All of my GR high school friends have turned into liberal douches. Guess the liberal boomer meme is real.

Otsego is the middle of fucking nowhere. Its basically the west virginia of michigan. You have nothing to worry about except snow and trees

appears slightly cucked

Attached: aw4rzsgth.png (1160x638, 125K)

other posters are right, midwest is conservative, but more on the scale of cuckservative. cops are douchebags here. the only time i actually praise ohio is that the cops there seem pretty cool, but here not so much.

i think you'll like it. michigan kind of goes from extremely boring and ugly to one of the most beautiful states in the union.

I dont know much about that area but traverse city and northwest michigan is 99.8% white virtually no crime clean and not too expensive compared to other areas skiing snowboarding hunting fishing kayaking etc. Always conservative majority

In from the area, it’s based.

first post michigan post
Great time of year to move.
that said avoid GR and Ann arbor which are globohomo colonies and obviously the black cities. Other than that the state is very /out/ and based

Ohio cops are only nice to you because we already have to pay them a fortune in tolls to drive through their shitty state