Im actually curious

Im dominican and columbian. am I considered white? my family is also from spain and the canary islands which is basically southern europe. Obviously anglo and saxon prominence is not a visible thing for me but still am i white enough? would you accept me? let me know.

Attached: 2017-02-06_18.15.01.jpg (1200x1600, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't consider you white, but your kids will probably be if you breed white a white girl.

>are you white
No

Ted Cruz's family is Canary Islander for what that's worth. I wouldn't make a big deal of it myself. I feel like most people posting on Jow Forums aren't a major concern.

Attached: Ted Cruz Hobo.jpg (456x595, 94K)

Lol.

No you’re not, stay away from the south. If you come to NYC you can be a based Latino like me

Fucking southamerican. Seriously, your family is not from Spain, so don't use the name of my country you fucking liar. Every single spaniard in Spain could tell that you're from South America.

So don't use the name of my country, you degenerate drug dealer.

No

GET RIGHT

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

I just said im dominican and columbian and my grandparents are from the canary island.

No. You are not.

Do a dna test user.

Fuck off, spic.

How did you guys fuck up colonialism so badly

Son of Argentinians here.
No you are not white, at least not for any standards in relation to what would be white to any European or white “spic”.
My great grandparents were all European, and this information is documented, 4 came from Galicia and 2 from Asturias (6 from Spain) and the other 2 came from Northern Italy, from Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Most Spaniards will look at you as what you are, a Sudaca mongrel. Being far and honest, i would not consider you white, you don’t look Southern European to me, you look Triracial, with hints of European, African and Amerindian ancestry, basically, le mutt.
But if it makes you feel any better, im no more European than you are to most people on this board, by virtue of me being “Hispanic”. I actually pass as a typical white person though, have a midwestern accent, have right and far-right leaning political inclinations, the issue for you however is that no matter your politics, you’ll never be identified as a member of the European majority’s ingroup.
In other words, Ya gotta go back.

You are at least 40% native. Not white, sorry.

/thread

Only pvre Evropeans are white
HEIL HITLER

You've got to be fucking kidding me. You don't even pass off as white in Colombia.

youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4

These are kids from Argentina, they are white, you are not. Notice the difference.

Negro.

N-no u...

Yea but not many whites are far right. You’re acting like a nigger from the perspective of an average centrist White American. Try hard nigger

>think i'm white my whole life
>come to pol
>fuck you medshit

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

No

jajajajajaj
he run like speedy gonzales

I wouldn’t say that i act like a Nigger or a nonwhite. I own property, have steady employment, identify first as an American, and would die for this flag and country. Sure most autistic millenials are bernbots and hillshills, but there is a strong Identitarian core, which i slide snuggily into, though i tend to hide my powerlevel and play myself off as a conservative/traditionalist, which i am in all fairness, just with the dial turned up a bit in secret, given the persecution of fashy goys.

>mfw im a beaner-American and all of my ancestors were racist af and hated indios, one of them actually killing hundreds in southern AZ and my entire family lineage is Spanish
Feelsgoodman

If you were white enough you would know it

Attached: AB6A38DC-CB90-4D39-B89E-7E8B39E6922B.jpg (480x452, 24K)

Calm the fuck down right there Sergio.
I've seen you spanish guys. You are all the same. Manlets wearing stupid football polo smeared with shit, being loud, smoking pot drinking losers. Smell bad and you are borderline tu*ks.

Bro can you really look at that picture and see a white guy? That is some legit delusion.

but you are white?

idk

i have brown eyes and white girls don't like me.

>come to pol
>think I'm white
>potato nigger

Attached: ancestry results.png (1444x667, 139K)

france is whiter than italy

You're a mutt with some white in you. Your kids might be white; your grandkids definitely...so long as you marry a white person and so do they. As for you, while you are not really white in the strict sense I bet you are white enough for jews to fuck with you later down the line in their inter sectionalist olympics of destabilization.

Why. Do. You. Care. You. Stulip. Fucking. Faggot. Shitskined. Loser.

That doesn't change the potato nigger though.

Attached: mup da do.jpg (714x397, 38K)

white people have brown eyes, dude. You'd have to post a picture

there was a polish girl with blonde hair and blue eyes last year who thought i was cute but she was older than me. Probably the only white girl i've seen that liked me.

at least irish are generally pale.

>white?
Haha, no.

Attached: 1538835114419.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

>Columbian

did you actually just misspell your country