This mass immigration that is occurring is literally the worst event to happen in human history, ever

This mass immigration that is occurring is literally the worst event to happen in human history, ever.

Attached: 181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.jpg (2500x1668, 2.56M)

Anyone remember what happen to the last caravan?

If these damn catrachos can't fix their country then they deserve the shit their in!

Are Hondurans basically fancy Mexicans?

Are they doing those purely out of spite?

I love how theyre marching towards America waving an Honduran flag. That's what armies did in the past as they literally invaded other countries.

This is a fucking invasion.

Attached: image.jpg (936x1080, 344K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 302K)

Attached: image.jpg (360x360, 38K)

>they are even flying their flag
In what world is this NOT explicitly an invasion?

>fancy
>Mexicans

I see a doctor, a lawyer, an entrepreneur, a...

shouldn't they be caring an american flag ? good fuck I hate these fuckers

Hondurans are bro tier tho, they're based af

This shit is fake and forced, and it only proves that the US needs a wall.

>implying this isn't staged

>>
Fucking stupid
Delete this and grow up

militarized border NOW!

Attached: 1537069955756.jpg (500x598, 239K)

You can say what you want, that's a fucking Army. They turn around or help whatever border lands they end up at grow next year's wheat.

>on the cusp of midterms
>dems still salty about kav

takin this to the next 3rd world level

I don’t see what’s the big deal. They’re doing jobs Americans won’t workbecause the pay is too bad and allows me to maintain my standard of living. The only people upset about this are white nationalist babies who are upset the world is changing.

So what?

Shoot first, apologize later.

Attached: 1538401019784.jpg (676x900, 113K)

guess what happens when nobody works jobs because the pay is too bad? the pay goes up

Jow Forums needs to accept that massive non-anglo immigration to the US from 1850-1924 was a horrible thing too

Attached: mummy.jpg (682x1024, 128K)

Why don't you move to the nations they are coming from? Obviously the cultures they are bringing are solid.

I'm getting nervous. It's so important that all immigration, legal and illegal, stop immediately before this country is VIOLENTLY ripped apart. This is country is going to be a BLOODBATH if someone doesn't do something soon.

Attached: post demographic trends.png (1402x1018, 1.06M)

this

they got turned away, then they broke up into smaller groups and all crossed anyway.

nothing in Mexico or SA is fancy, user.

white people accept your faith you will be genocide its biblical prophecy

why are these "immigrants" always mostly fighting-age males? the wall should be electric and the arcs should play the anthem

This is the midterm caravan. It is a much larger, more aggresive species of caravan.

Attached: 1539890454285 (1).jpg (2154x1440, 478K)

That's true. Strong people recover from war, they recover from famine, and they come back stronger. This is permanent, it is changing the makeup of the human species in certain geographical areas. The consequences are non recoverable, as the future populations will lack the moral character, IQ, athleticism, work ethic, and personality to form functioning societies at all. The future of the globe is low trustworthiness and crime.

If they start calling it the "caravan of courage" im going to stick my own head in the oven.

Attached: courage.jpg (924x530, 62K)

They were absorbed and are now red blooded americans just as the founding fathers intended.

An invading army marching with a fucking flag. What era are we in?

Attached: image.jpg (1100x732, 208K)

Hang on...

Attached: 5214392-6295861-image-a-141_1539981092761.jpg (962x581, 143K)

...this looks awfully familiar

Attached: minasmorgul.gif (549x250, 2.24M)