SET CONNENCTICUT FREE!!!

We are weeks away from turning the tables on the Democratic trifecta in our shithole state.

BOB CAN WIN!

Ned is an establishment faggot, and can't be allowed to send our economy further into the gutter.

We need meme magic to MAKE CONNECTICUT GREAT AGAIN!

Attached: CT more red than you think.png (593x496, 114K)

>/ourbob/

Attached: ned need not apply.png (587x395, 92K)

>Bob is a chad tall man with assertive stature
>Ned is a virgin cuck who echoes "muh POC" talking points
>Bob is dominance
>Ned is submission

Attached: bob tall man ned cuck boy.jpg (2000x1424, 408K)

the God Emperor himself agrees, Bob is the man for the job

Attached: trump endorses bob.png (628x454, 99K)

Ned has a family history of communism

Attached: Commie Lamont Family.png (1191x193, 112K)

CT anons, are you registered to vote out these corrupt Demopaedos?

Yep, registered Republican for DJT. Still am.

I'm voting Bob but why didn't he release his Taxes? He's not doing himself any favors. He's pulling a BLUMPFFFFD REEEEE

wow there's Trump advocating for a Jew. ya dont see that every day.

Attached: 1519594757746.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You think Trump is behind this migrant Caravan user? I don't need anymore illegals threatening my livelihood....
t.landscaper

Can he win? Honest to God answer only.

Attached: 20180920_202843.jpg (441x376, 56K)

Attached: 1488.png (432x716, 348K)

The current gov. of Connecticut is a Jew. So it wouldn't really change anything, except Bob isn't a literal lizard alien kike.

whoops, that's senator blumenthal i was referring to. the current governor is irish which really isnt much better

Not if he's gunna fuck around and not release his taxes and pull Trump moves. It depends desu tho. Many people are fed up with these faggot Dems. He may be alright. I'm headed to work anons. Going to rip up some Lamont signs.

A lot of businesses are based there. Why are there so many blue faggots?

>We are weeks away from turning the tables on the Democratic trifecta in our shithole state.
>BOB CAN WIN!
Nah, Connecticut is a Trump-hating state. It's too educated and liberal to get behind Trump's agenda of populist hate, lying, climate-change denial, Russian manipulation, and pee-pee. Also, the Republican party now is way to white for Connecticut, which is a genuinely mixed state.

OP btfo

Attached: Police called on Yale student.png (750x1334, 344K)

>more red than you think

not really

Attached: s3ex56dtfg.png (1064x664, 380K)

Is he Jewish though? Doesn't look or sound Jewish at all.

True user. Sadly tru. The other day I drove by a bus stop with my lil pure white 6 month old in my back seat (rear facing) and EVERY FUCKING KID WAS BROWN...... Fuuuuuuuuuuu..... I refuse to. Let my little guy mingle with those dirty little migrants

Nothing a little Gerrymandering can't fix. Amirite?

>True user. Sadly tru. The other day I drove by a bus stop with my lil pure white 6 month old in my back seat (rear facing) and EVERY FUCKING KID WAS BROWN...... Fuuuuuuuuuuu..... I refuse to. Let my little guy mingle with those dirty little migrants
Obviously you don't actually live in CT. Also, you do realize that mixed children are the most attractive, right? Your granddaughter could look like this...

Attached: Hot mixed girl.jpg (1080x1329, 166K)

It's unsalvageable fren. Gerrymandering can't fix it

kill yourself retard

>kill yourself retard
y u so jelly and mad?

Attached: Hot mixed girl Keilah Kang.jpg (640x711, 177K)

shill harder jewboy

>shill harder jewboy
u got a problem?

Attached: Incredibly hot mixed woman.jpg (1440x2560, 640K)

sell your towns to other states and pay off debts

She’d be prettier with white skin and blonde hair and human colored eyes

he's 8 points behind in the most recent (((polls))), but CT gov races routinely go from one party to the other, I think the last time the governing party won after the incumbent left was in the 1930s

Hillary won CT by 14 points, but eastern CT by only 2 points. This Gov elections is really about the economy and turnout. So basically, he CAN win, but it'll be a battle

Attached: bob talking to a literal faggot.jpg (940x630, 65K)

do you really think not releasing his taxes matters to CT voters? I haven't heard anything about this being an issue. Dan Malloy is the most unpopular Governor in the country and I see this election more of a referendum on his job

Attached: bob obvious.jpg (920x690, 36K)

>referencing a MSM news story about (((racism)))
>thinking this means anything to regular voters in CT

Eastern CT is full of blue collar Trump people, 48% of whom voted for the God emperor himself. We don't have enough niggers to give a rats ass about them. It's only Hartford liberals who pretend to care

Attached: bob getting the job done.jpg (3533x2758, 1.74M)

>Stefanowski
pretty sure he's a based polack

our districts have been gerrymandered in favor of the Dems, CT is a lean dem state that has gone R for the Governor NUMEROUS times

Hey demo-faggot, which one of your parents is a nigger and why do you love jewing up threads?

>Eastern CT is full of blue collar Trump people, 48% of whom voted for the God emperor himself. We don't have enough niggers to give a rats ass about them. It's only Hartford liberals who pretend to care
Having lived in New Haven and studied at Yale, as well as spending much time in the medium sized towns along the coast, I can confirm that CT thinks Trump is massively retarded and an embarrassment to humanity.

Attached: Trump dump.png (1200x1600, 1.25M)

>lived in New Haven
shithole city run by Dems in western CT, tons of shitskins, not representative
>studied at Yale
>Yale

>Yale

show your flag, faggot.

>show your flag, faggot.
My flag is a memeflag. How sore is your anus right now? You can rage and screech out loud now if it helps you.

Attached: Trudeau new flag.jpg (624x741, 95K)

You need to stir shit up. Invade Rhode Island or something. Fuck with Massholes. Except for trees and Styx I think New England sucks.