Why do you hate us so much?

Are you jealous of all our maple syrup?

Attached: OhCanadaOurHomeAndNativeLand.gif (1869x1096, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9STmoRkeA
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gBykQylm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was in Canada last year. Way better than the US. People is so polite.

You have beautiful landscapes too.

But there is too much "diversity" in Toronto.

You were cool
one of the lads
now every leaf is a chinese or black or feminist

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Because we are the most pretentious cunts on the planet

Attached: 1535933532752.png (684x781, 66K)

Canadian expat reporting in. You couldn't pay me enough to live in the toilet that is rapidly browning Canada.

chills
make Canucks great again (gone forever)

>even 3rd wold narco-state anons complain about our shitskins

Attached: 1508917526815.jpg (300x250, 9K)

Because you're a cucked nation that has the "little brother" syndrome.

You're country is unsuitable for investment, most of your doctors, engineers and brain power immigrates to the US to escape the forced diversity, political correctness, low wages, low FX rate, low purchasing power, HIGH TAXES....etc.

And you still claim you're better than us lol. Your government is split over taking in 30,000 illegal aliens, whereas we have 22 million of them. Meaning, we have 66x more illegal aliens than you do and you still get snobby and try to lecture us on how to deal with them.

I am a dual national, Lebanese Canadian, married and working in the great state of Arizona. You coudn't pay me enough to go back to Montreal.

A couple of years down the road, when I'm eligible for the US citizenship, I'll be dumping my Canadian citizenship. It's not worth the paper it's printed on.

Attached: leaf day of the rope.jpg (1024x1023, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9STmoRkeA

Lol cool story achmed

You all don't pay for our shared defense and you shit talk too much

A lot of talk from someone who guzzles down shitskin cum in the name of "diversity"

Attached: Diversity is our strenght NPC.jpg (800x1000, 105K)

I don't hate you- I just sort of pity you.

Canada has a serious identity crisis.
You can have a video of a canadian talking with their camera showing their entire room and the outside yard or apartment and you still can't tell they are canadian unless they have a super rural accent or frenchy thing going on or mention tim hortons or timbits

You guys are basically interchangeable with us except when it comes to the big culture details and historical footprint.
It's like the only anglo country on earth that kinda has this problem- No one will ever mistake a german, dutch, belgian, swede, norwegian etc. for an american.

You guys literally developed side by side with us and somehow ended up virtually identical from speech to dress to food to culture to media and despite being nearly indistinguishable- The lot of the leafs ended up sneering down your noses at us. You can point out small differences sure- But we're comparing apples to apples at that point.

And I think getting all the perks of the american cultural and technical advancements without the associated hardships, civil wars and growing pains- The sense of the "hand me down" everything becomes very real and tangible and unavoidable in the average leaf's mind. A sort of inferiority complex, that thought and feeling of "None of this is ours" and that you will always be the little brother we don't take seriously because he's not yet found himself. And it's a little true.

Your big bro went to the moon and you pretended to think the moon was dumb while wearing his varsity jacket and parting your hair like he used to.

Attached: lilpepe.jpg (185x272, 8K)

They've allowed liberalism to take hold. We all have. It's a strange timeline.

Check out our mascot Teresa Neigh
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gBykQylm4

Gibs my own flag

Attached: qc canada relation.png (379x245, 138K)

tabernack!

There was a time when there was a unique Canadian identity, but it is long lost and multiculturalism has become our new one aka an amorphous blob of nothing. I feel this shifting tho.

Fidel Jr and you fuck dogs.

I've only met friendly Canadians irl :)

Attached: Canadians up close.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

Such beautiful creatures. God is truly amazing

what if I told you you can go back to canada to live the canadian way: with a fat white whore with two kids: lil' Jamal Jr. and his half brother Dash-wawn...

You'll have to pay for the mother, the kids, the mother's current boyfriend (Abdul) and her last boyfriend (Lamar), and both the kids fathers (Tyrone and Jamal Sr.).

you might get to fuck your woman once or twice a year and get to see the clevage of your woman's purple haired lesbian friend, who'll make you attend Trudeau's political rellies.