Is monotheism a subversive meme?

The 3 abrahamic heresies judaism, islam, and protestantism are all obsessed with their monotheism. Meanwhile the Cathodox acknowledge one supreme God but also several other spirits you can interact with and pray to. Is monotheism an inherently evil meme started by satan to justify the creation of heresies?

Attached: F7500F11-3CDB-480A-9F20-F5705ACC91FA.jpg (379x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=2_5T8ER--ms
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TVtRqHAfs
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cathodox is monotheistic

Attached: Christ allmighty.jpg (700x715, 135K)

this, worship is principally due to God.

That’s henotheism. Cathodox isn’t monotheistic.

>Cathodox
I knew it was only a matter of time before you faggots started in with the 'Latinx' type shit.

>Is monotheism a subversive meme?
Any religion that organizes a group of people is not a subversive meme. Quite the opposite. Memes that seek to undermine the cohesion of a group are subversive.

For example, your faggotry and low IQ post is a subversive meme.

Yes but they're still heretics

1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
>must be the husband of one wife, having children
Catholics and Orthodox teach the exact opposite.

is a portmanteau of Catholic and Orthodox

I'm Orthodox and have lots of Catholic relatives and friends, we only worship the Trinity, learn the difference between latria, dulia, and hyperdulia. And reverence isn't the same as believing in one God, the very first words of the Creed are "I believe in One God".

Attached: 1200px-Angelsatmamre-trinity-rublev-1410.jpg (1200x1494, 679K)

Christian hypocritical cowards use the word "God" instead of Yahweh. Just say Yahweh you faggots, or are you ashamed to name your own Jew god? God or Godan is the same name as Woden, god of the Aryans. Christfags use the word God to fake being white and to disguise their Jewish religion. Woden would never breed a son with a Jewess, that's for damn sure!

The discipline of priests is under the jurisdiction of Church law. The same authority that lets Paul prescribe such rules, allows different ones.

We recognize no other divinity but God, no creature, saint or not, is equal to God. Moreover a less form of worship (veneration) is given to the saints who participate in the divinity of God.

So we are not picking one god out of a pantheon to worship exclusively, as henotheists do.

>i'm a cathcuck
>i worship a fish god

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

>i'm a christian
>i worship a myth

>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

Attached: 4CE - Rome.jpg (558x600, 57K)

>I'm a jew
>I believe my own lies and love killing kids

>Expulsion not Exodus
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

>The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

>Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited
hooktube.com/watch?v=2_5T8ER--ms

>The Sabbatean-Frankists: The Luciferian Sect of Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TVtRqHAfs

>Sabbatai Zevi & Jacob Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

Attached: religionsdidn'tbuildthis.png (640x421, 765K)

It's meant to teach you to respect legacy and your elders. By watching your parents role play how to show respect to the wisest that isn't even there and making you watch or relive through story what happens to non believers.
You end up with a brainwashed and primed child that is ready to listen and follow instructions of authority figures. By the time the child reaches adulthood it's a somewhat accurate copy of the parents lesson along with any other authority figure the primed child was exposed to.
The fact there are 3 of them just makes if convenient so each population can cycle between being oppressor and victim.
Besides in the long run of the original programmers they were just glad to have a stable competition since if people are busy hating or abusing on someone or are on the other side of the interaction, they forget to actually analyze the world and figure out who actually set up the game. People don't call out they are playing a game if they are even aware of the game going on since they focus on the victories and defeats exclusively

>I'm a muslim
>i follow an illiterate pedoraping arms dealer addicted to opium

Attached: THIS IS MOHAMMED.png (349x497, 21K)

But Cathodox theism is extremely unique from other abrahamic theism. The non-Cathodox believe human souls are confined to hell prison or heaven prison and that the angels are basically slaves. Cathodox puts them on par with pagan gods while claiming there is only one capital G God who is worthy of worship.

Rather Cathodox might be best described as a soft form of monotheism, as it is certainty not polytheistic or panentheistic as pagan religions typically are; nor is it as you noted previously strict monotheism.

People aren't aware they are playing a game unfortunately. The rules are random and just convenient for society building, but also to guarantee immortality of ideas, behaviors. And a whole bunch of other sick shit like fucking kids, or whatever else people use religion to get away with

Yes Cathodox theism is definitely unique, not just from other Abrahmic traditions but also the polytheism and panentheism of the pagan religions.

Though as understand some older variants of Judaism and some folk practices in the Islamic world or obscure "Islamic" sects may involve similar practices.

Knowing the name of a spirit gives you power over it, we can wield no power over God including naming Him. Yahweh is the spirit of war which guided pre-monotheistic Israel to the one true God, Elohim, God of gods or sum of all gods and spirits. The connection between the old Norse word Goð and Óðinn/Woden is pure schizo nonsense from a mind jailed by the ego who thinks he's here to enlighten us when he should just lurk and learn. Bodhi, Moarpheus or whatever, you are all useless subversive attention whores.

Monotheism is the only acceptable religion for God.

Islam is the only true monotheistic religion.

Therefore, Islam is the only acceptable religion for God.